What's new

Whatever

Top-10-RIchest-People-in-the-world-map.jpg

Think beyond cows and you will get the gist of my posts.
I will explain in detail about Cows and gaumutra too, but first you need to prepare yourself to assimilate broader views, for example significance of KARMA. Karma is a fundamental law of nature that is automatic and mechanical. It is not something that is imposed by God or a god as a system of punishment or reward, and that it is not something that the gods can interfere with. Another example will be TIME.

I find it strange that a person who is appears to be stuck with he and she is asking me to broaden my horizons.
Lol
That was your first lesson.

You have no qualms about giving a masculine definition to God,but you object to me pointing it out to you. Funny!!!

Till then pardon my manners I don't see why should I carry on with some futile discussion.
I see that as an excuse. It's prolly your inability to not be able to provide objective views on the topic which forces you to say so.

Upto you!!!
Lol

@Vergennes This is recording we made on Saturday in Paris. Not what we expected as we entered Paris. Full blown shantytown. Things changed big time since I was here last time !

@Vergennes This is recording we made on Saturday in Paris. Not what we expected as we entered Paris. Full blown shantytown. Things changed big time since I was here last time !

damn!! im kinda phased to find they were surprised to find a prayer mat (duh)?
you muslim?

anyway even @Vergennes told me not to go to paris a while back, wired thing is that im going to paris (disneyland) on the 17th of august.

Not sure,but I think it was a camp of Roma gypsies. There's a procedure to evict them anyway. One bad experiance should not make you have another perception of France,that's something temporary.

Not long ago there was such a camp near the motorway not so far from where I live,now it's entirely destroyed and people have been sent to God only knows where.... Them used to beg in front of the market in our city... all disappeared.

damn!! im kinda phased to find they were surprised to find a prayer mat (duh)?
you muslim?

anyway even @Vergennes told me not to go to paris a while back, wired thing is that im going to paris (disneyland) on the 17th of august.

When did I say that ?

With all the due respect,of course Paris isn't an utopia,it has its good like bad sides,but at least you have low chances to be stabbed or acid (or whatever) thrown at you. (wink wink)

All cities have their good and bad sides,unfortunately.

@Kaptaan

Typed out (painfully, on phone) a long-ish Doc treatise on life in general, racial dynamics, conquests and genetic mixing, and some caveats to your inertial theory (which I buy into, to some degree) on the other thread.

Frustrated that when I hit Send, the thread had already been locked, thanks to some other Indo-Pak-Bangla dynamics ....

Anyways, will expound in greater detail at the next suitable opportunity.

Cheers, Doc

Who is arslan shabbir? Why was he hounded in that youtube link you posted?

8ef19741e34be7a4bf19eb3eabb399a1.jpg

he will make an appearance in this outfit which looks better.
I hope darkseid makes an appearance too.

Obviously I don't know for sure. But I would be highly surprised if darkseid didn't make even a small appearance in the film. Even if it is at the very end.

If not, I hope at least he makes it into a post credit scene

And definitely digging KAL's post death outfit. Although I'm sure he won't be in it for very long.

FYI just in case you didn't know, the dark outfit is based off of the early 90's "Death of Superman" story.

I see that as an excuse. It's prolly your inability to not be able to provide objective views on the topic which forces you to say so.

Upto you!!!
Lol

Let me show you why this discussion doesn't interest me. Read my response to following part of your post

I will explain in detail about Cows and gaumutra too, but first you need to prepare yourself to assimilate broader views, for example significance of KARMA. Karma is a fundamental law of nature that is automatic and mechanical. It is not something that is imposed by God or a god as a system of punishment or reward, and that it is not something that the gods can interfere with. Another example will be TIME.

If you could understand ......... I had mentioned that God is Just and Lawful and God doesn't interfere in our matters on this Earth (as against to your blatant self made assumption of imposition by God). And I said that we have freedom of choice and choosing an action but the outcome is immutable (common sense)............. slap your face with your right hand ....... the outcome ........ you will feel it ........ slapping your face with your hand is in your control but the feeling after slapping yourself is not in your control. Of course unless you are willing to inject some anesthesia into your face to escape the outcome ........ but again you would be opting another stupid action which is bound to bring you the immutable outcome of its own.

Now tell me ............ isn't it the Karma .......... a stupid action that you performed resulted into hurting yourself.

The outcome is God's law an immutable law ............ now slap yourself hard and see if I am speaking the truth and may be it will make you understand my point better this time.

If you have understood a word in my post ...... do tell me which law of nature is changeable? and tell me where did I ever mention that it was imposed by God?

When did I say that ?

With all the due respect,of course Paris isn't an utopia,it has its good like bad sides,but at least you have low chances to be stabbed or acid (or whatever) thrown at you. (wink wink)

All cities have their good and bad sides,unfortunately.
you said that quiet a while back, course kaptan had to show the shithole of paris (unless it can get anyworse)
acid attacks are getting into a big problem but there mainly due to racial hate, gang activities and thefts. the nobs at parliament are still deciding to weather acid attacks should carry a punishment

Back
Top Bottom