What's new

Whatever

ab to me such me naraz muje gussa b kiya :cry:

thats why i hate straights:(

Film hy yar tu ........... poray 3 ghanty wali. :D

Dehan naal ey na howey ka kal tusaan ki sarey paronthey naal mirchaan ali chaa na nashta labey :D

Na usss ki pata hy mari adta na ........ tay sari kahania na. Hon tay ainway v bal chitay honay pay ..... :lol:

HR being a girlish boy;)

MPA? Girlish and boy don't fit together in one person in our society ...... you have to be one or you are a transgender ..... a community totally cut off from rest of the society.

MPA? Girlish and boy don't fit together in one person in our society ...... you have to be one or you are a transgender ..... a community totally cut off from rest of the society.
lol seems like you are totally cut off from Karachi and Pakistan in general things have changed alot and people even accept girlish boys more then others and telling you this on my personal experience.

popular term is Shemales and its acceptable by all even females.

MBA

lol seems like you are totally cut off from Karachi and Pakistan in general things have changed alot and people even accept girlish boys more then others and telling you this on my personal experience.

popular term is Shemales and its acceptable by all even females.

MBA

I live in Pakistan ........... I know my people very well. What you seem to think is based on your circle, the people you meet regularly and talk to ............ and your assumption that Pakistan and its people have accepted this is purely childish ........ remember we are 220 to 230 million people now who may switch sides very quickly.

As far as knowing Karachi ...... well let me ask you some simple questions to test how much you know about your city ..... dockyard say Qayumabad ana ho to kon c bus pay baithna chaiay? Or tower say safoora jana ho to kon c bus pay baitho? ya clifton say tower ana ho to kaun c bus?

I live in Pakistan ........... I know my people very well. What you seem to think is based on your circle, the people you meet regularly and talk to ............ and your assumption that Pakistan and its people have accepted this is purely childish ........ remember we are 220 to 230 million people now who may switch sides very quickly.

As far as knowing Karachi ...... well let me ask you some simple questions to test how much you know about your city ..... dockyard say Qayumabad ana ho to kon c bus pay baithna chaiay? Or tower say safoora jana ho to kon c bus pay baitho? ya clifton say tower ana ho to kaun c bus?
lol what it has to do with my claim:D? and as i said my claim is based on my experience we do lots of outings visit several malls in occasions and sea view etc and people accept lady boys shemales and even boys respect us. BTW i am not pure shemale but a girlish and sometime act like lady boy as per my convenience. it minght be different in other parts of Pakistan but what i have heard even she males who are my friends too visit interior sindh KPK Quetta even Dubai fo often on Straight men invitations for programs and even night outs.

even i have some female friends who know that i am Gay and i even share my dates with other boys with her.

lol what it has to do with my claim:D? and as i said my claim is based on my experience we do lots of outings visit several malls in occasions and sea view etc and people accept lady boys shemales and even boys respect us. BTW i am not pure shemale but a girlish and sometime act like lady boy as per my convenience. it minght be different in other parts of Pakistan but what i have heard even she males who are my friends too visit interior sindh KPK Quetta even Dubai fo often on Straight men invitations for programs and even night outs.

even i have some female friends who know that i am Gay and i even share my dates with other boys with her.

Again that is all limited to your circle, and does not count as public acceptance ......... not everyone visits places like park tower etc.

lol what it has to do with my claim:D?

A normal passenger bus in Karachi is representative of what kind of people live there, and anyone who knows which bus goes where knows Karachi better than people who have lived all there lives in that city.

You don't know Karachi :p:

Again that is all limited to your circle, and does not count as public acceptance ......... not everyone visits places like park tower etc.

A normal passenger bus in Karachi is representative of what kind of people live there, and anyone who knows which bus goes where knows Karachi better than people who have lived all there lives in that city.

You don't know Karachi :p:
even i have done it in bus as well, and visited almost all Malls and even small markets in Karachi and act like Lady Boys even dressed in small undies people not even accepted but boys even take and ask for numbers:P again saying this on my personal experience which you doesn't have PERIOD.

even i have done it in bus as well, and visited almost all Malls and even small markets in Karachi and act like Lady Boys even dressed in small undies people not even accepted but boys even take and ask for numbers:P again saying this on my personal experience which you doesn't have PERIOD.

Stop making up stories ...... You don't know Karachi that is given. 100%

Back
Top Bottom