What's new

Whatever

@Levina I think you know i love you (NP-complete, Gauss and this ID). I was on the net forums where i have no business only because of great trouble in real life. But now my mother has finally yielded to my demands and providing me with what i want. A separate place to live. And only now i can be who i really am and live my natural life. In this life i'll rich and many other things that i dont think normal folks like you know much about. And had i been living like this from the beginning i would have never loved a woman. But i fell down into the realm of regular folk as you know and came to like you. Now its back up again and these emotions will evaporate with it like they never existed. Only love for the self exists there.

You dont really have to reply to this post. Keeping with my habit of making surprising posts at times i had to make sure my last post on the internet (yes the whole internet) would be surprising enough for everyone. Goodbye. I'll never see you again of course.

@Levina I think you know i love you (NP-complete, Gauss and this ID). I was on the net forums where i have no business only because of great trouble in real life. But now my mother has finally yielded to my demands and providing me with what i want. A separate place to live. And only now i can be who i really am and live my natural life. In this life i'll rich and many other things that i dont think normal folks like you know much about. And had i been living like this from the beginning i would have never loved a woman. But i fell down into the realm of regular folk as you know and came to like you. Now its back up again and these emotions will evaporate with it like they never existed. Only love for the self exists there.

You dont really have to reply to this post. Keeping with my habit of making surprising posts at times i had to make sure my last post on the internet (yes the whole internet) would be surprising enough for everyone. Goodbye. I'll never see you again of course.

Deep.

Cheers, Doc

Hello there,
Love is Loss Of Valuable Energy.
Conserve your valuable energy for someone more precious.
You definitely deserve someone better than me. :lol:

I'm married. :)

Loads of good wishes
Ciao

Last edited:
Too much sugar ..........

I am disappointed ............. I thought it to be a genuine case of Love Jihad.

Too much sugar ..........

I am disappointed ............. I thought it to be a genuine case of Love Jihad.

If this is some teenager then he most prolly needs help.
With what he has posted the guy sounds a lil off and prolly depressed. He's looking for an emotional anchor, I can only hope he finds one.

Don't turn this into a popcorn show.

Last edited:
app bhi din ba din misney bantey ja rahey hain:D

May already meesna tha ......... a proud meesna .............. :-)

If this is some teenager then he most prolly needs help.
With what he was posted the guy sounds a lil off and prolly depressed. He's looking for an emotional anchor, I can only hope he finds one.

Don't turn this into a popcorn show.

You need to read his post again ......... read it carefully this time.

I tried talking to him once, he didn't reply .........

I don't know if you have read other shurleez he has been spreading here and there

You need to read his post again ......... read it carefully this time.

I tried talking to him once, he didn't reply .........

I don't know if you have read other shurleez he has been spreading here and there

I read it again.
I can safely assume that either it was posted to mock me or the guy is depressed.
What "shurleez" are you talking about???
I'm not aware of anything.

Read it again.
Either it was posted to mock me or the guy is depressed.
What "shurleez" are you talking about???
I'm not aware of anything.

Mock you .......... no I don't think so. But why would he choose you is beyond me. A sanghi impressed him somehow. :D

He has his own unique style of irrelevant posting and an internet persona, as he confessed. Read his other posts. He is at some other level altogether (may be pretended to)

Back
Top Bottom