What's new

Whatever

Ghar wapsi PDF version :P :D

It was quite funny and refreshing as you said. Sadly it seems to be over now! May be i can send him a message and revitalize it, humari zaban mein, teeli laga dyta hoon. (to reignite it) lolz

But @Levina gusa ho gi so rahny dyty. :)

I would love that. Two questions,

1. Have the show concluded already? I see that season 1 is complete and may be there is no season 2 right?
  2. Where can i find it in English? Download preferably!

:)
Their is only 1 season and I watched it on DVD. I do not use ******** so I cannot say which website will have the download.Kudos

IMG_5355.JPG
@padamchen
Been there I think once, visited solarpur couple of time, that time I was a non veggie, had tasted what Solapur is known for.
Now surviving on Satvik food.
Be my guest to this place. I leave it on your guessing skills to identify it.

Have invited to take a dip into spiritual upliftment but she is damn busy it seems @Levina.

@Levina I recently visited Kerala for second time & when I landed at kochi airport one of my friend from Kottyam welcomed me with saying " Welcome to a land of "CHRISISLAMIC EMIRATES". Thought he was being weird today.
But soon realised what he said few hours back once we started heading towards Munnar & and to my shock these words remain resonating until we reached to Trivendrum after spending days in Munnar,Warkala,Alleppey & kovalam.

Heck on last days of our travelling we couldn't find a pure veg Dhaba or restaurant from kovalam to trivendrum airport,had to spend almost whole night without having anything.

@Nair saab @nair
@sr.nair

View attachment 416118 @padamchen
Been there I think once, visited solarpur couple of time, that time I was a non veggie, had tasted what Solapur is known for.
Now surviving on Satvik food.
Be my guest to this place. I leave it on your guessing skills to identify it.

Have invited to take a dip into spiritual upliftment but she is damn busy it seems @Levina.

@Levina I recently visited Kerala for second time & when I landed at kochi airport one of my friend from Kottyam welcomed me with saying " Welcome to a land of "CHRISISLAMIC EMIRATES". Thought he was being weird today.
But soon realised what he said few hours back once we started heading towards Munnar & and to my shock these words remain resonating until we reached to Trivendrum after spending days in Munnar,Warkala,Alleppey & kovalam.

Heck on last days of our travelling we couldn't find a pure veg Dhaba or restaurant from kovalam to trivendrum airport,had to spend almost whole night without having anything.

@Nair saab @nair
@sr.nair
We do have veg restaurants.... but very less in number.... There are very pure veg population here...There are times I found difficult myself especially in nov and Dec in sabarimala season.... Actually the worst is in northern part MAlappuram Calicut kannur Kashmir and kasargod.. .. Very difficult to find

We do have veg restaurants.... but very less in number.... There are very pure veg population here...There are times I found difficult myself especially in nov and Dec in sabarimala season.... Actually the worst is in northern part MAlappuram Calicut kannur Kashmir and kasargod.. .. Very difficult to find
In fact we entered into a good roadside restaurant but when looked at menu having beef items, my wife outrighly refused to take even a glass of water. And we moved out of hotel,one of hotel staff chased till parking to know the reason for leaving abruptly.

Kashmir is same, or even worse than Kerala on this. Once I was in Kupwara, asked a hotel wala to serve a veg briyani,he immediately brought the briyani plate, then I suspeciously asked him how did you manage to serve so fast then he replied that he had removed all beef pieces from briyani & served to me. Since then I stopped eating food outside Srinagar except in a Sardar ji dhaba in Baramulla.

In fact we entered into a good roadside restaurant but when looked at menu having beef items, my wife outrighly refused to take even a glass of water. And we moved out of hotel,one of hotel staff chased till parking to know the reason for leaving abruptly.

Kashmir is same, or even worse than Kerala on this. Once I was in Kupwara, asked a hotel wala to serve a veg briyani,he immediately brought the briyani plate, then I suspeciously asked him how did you manage to serve so fast then he replied that he had removed all beef pieces from briyani & served to me. Since then I stopped eating food outside Srinagar except in a Sardar ji dhaba in Baramulla.
It is normal here... I have got beef pieces in my egg curry several times.... We are used to all these

If that is the case, NEVER eat in any non-veg restaurant.

Not just a Muslim one.

I have a couple of friends who are into dhabas and catering for large gatherings. Surd and a Parsi. The things they've told and shown me ...

Cheers, Doc

@utraash

IMG_20170805_071842.jpg

Its a Shiva temple originally. But the main deity within are idols of Shri Ram, Sita and Lakshman.

Very tranquil surroundings.

Another very pretty one a good ride out from Poona is Kanifnath. Been going there from college days.

No idea where the arti photo is from bro, to be honest. Nashik?

Cheers, Doc

@Syed.Ali.Haider

Last edited:
It was a classic case of 'Love Jihad', man come on...
Yaar pata ni kya kya terms hein mix ho jati hein na!

Sir je Kal wagera bhe ha, plus all this :P :D

Their is only 1 season and I watched it on DVD. I do not use ******** so I cannot say which website will have the download.Kudos
OK, will look for it.

Last edited:
@utraash

View attachment 416149

Its a Shiva temple originally. But the main deity within are idols of Shri Ram, Sita and Lakshman.

Very tranquil surroundings.

Another very pretty one a good ride out from Poona is Kanifnath. Been going there from college days.

No idea where the arti photo is from bro, to be honest. Nashik?

Cheers, Doc

@Syed.Ali.Haider

Nice pic brother, you look fit in the pic if am I right,you could be right one.

No these pics are from Dev Bhumi Uttarakhand.
IMG_6093.JPG

IMG_6094.jpg

Nice pic brother, you look fit in the pic if am I right,you could be right one.

No these pics are from Dev Bhumi Uttarakhand.
View attachment 416178
View attachment 416179

I was thinking Rishikesh but the absence of hills confused me.

No that's not me. Im the one taking the photo. And I am one and a half times that guy. Lol

Cheers, Doc

I was thinking Rishikesh but the absence of hills confused me.

No that's not me. Im the one taking the photo. And I am one and a half times that guy. Lol

Cheers, Doc
No, Rishikesh is actually a valley surrounded by hills from two sides atleast. One side we have NILKANTH temple on hill side , another side Mata kunjapuri on the top of hill which will give you a fascinating view of Rishikesh valley.

IMG_6095.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6095.jpg
    IMG_6095.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom