What's new

Whatever

How come ? :o: @flamer84

https://jakubmarian.com/percentage-of-pupils-learning-french-by-country-in-europe/

pupils-learning-french.jpg
English and French are mandatory languages in the Romanian educational system altough a few institutions opt for German.Romania is by tradition a filo French country, it was more so before WW2.

In the mid 19th century, the mobs in Bucharest rioted and wanted to lynch our new Hohenzollern king because Bonaparte'so France lost the war to Germany and his only fault was that he was of Prussian ancestry.

@flamer84 We forget that Romania is a romance language speaking country (although) influenced by other slavic languages. That might be also easier for Romanians to learn other romance languages such as French or Italian. (Maybe closer to Italian?)

Funnily,spoken Romanian sounds a bit like Italian. :laugh:

levina sehaat ke liye tum to hanikarak hai.
:disagree::disagree::disagree:

although u r too tough to slide for all those internet emotion m sure.
You got that right.
:yes4:

trainer . . . . hmmmm . . . . i have my sympathies for those poor souls !
8-)

I don't want to brag about myself but I was told that I was a good trainer. :angel:
(I hope I was hehehehe)

What sort of training? Behavioral? Technical? ........
Technical mostly.
But if boys got naughty then I gave them "behavioural" training too.
Nobody messes with me. :devil:

Ghar wapsi PDF version :P :D

Actually it is the other way.... Love Jihad lol.....:)

Love jihad ? Ghar wapasi?
Gosh!!! 8-)
But isn't it worrying that ppl would fall for someone online? He prolly doesn't have friends in real life.
Instead of making this a popcorn show you THINK TANKS should have tried helping him. :/

Remember last time I had tagged you guys (I think @Arsalan) to a suicidal post?
That was scary!
Just an update- that kid is now doing fine. Sounds a lot more sane too. :)

It was a classic case of 'Love Jihad', man come on...
Et te Brute! :(

Welcome to a land of "CHRISISLAMIC EMIRATES".
:lol:

Heck on last days of our travelling we couldn't find a pure veg Dhaba or restaurant from kovalam to trivendrum airport,
Hehehe
I am a vegetarian mallu!!! :angel:

I have not been to southern Kerala but to give you a glimpse of the demography of Kerala- northern Kerala has a Muslim majority, central Kerala has a Hindu majority while the southern Kerala has a Xian majority. From what I have gleaned,in central Kerala ppl eat a lot vegetarian food compared to the other two belts.
But central Kerala isn't as famous for tourism. Albeit it has some d thousands of years old beautiful temples.
Next time do visit Guruvayoor temple (Krishna is the deity) and Vadakumnathan temple(Shiva temple). The latter is known to exist since the time of Rama.....or so says the folklore.
I hope you and your wifey enjoyed your trip to KERALA. :-)

I'm thinking of visiting Pakistan this autumn, encouraged by a Pakistani colleague. But I've been searching for info on what is needed for the process, and came across the Letter of Invitation requirement.
Does anyone know what this is and where can I get one? Since my colleague is also coming along, can he write me one?
Any advise would be helpful, if convenient. Thx.

@Nilgiri this shit's got me pissed

Its not surprising. I just hope enough people continue to wake up to this stuff (esp given the SJW infected behemoths are becoming more and more flagrant and open about it nowadays in their desperation to somehow nip it in the bud)....so that genuine competition is brought to bear once again in the "mainstream" internet past just 4chan, dark web and a few other things.

Once such platforms are scaled enough, the job will be mostly done, since repression of freedom (be it simple censoring or more serious cultural indoctrination ) simply cannot sustain itself without major power impetus...I guess in a way fighting against gravity. Right now the situation is better than before (and overall heading in right direction), but still has a long road to traverse esp in the corridors of politics and finance.

But fundamentally it must be understood by enough people these existing edifices (google, facebook etc) that a) cannot be changed/reformed and b) have much financial and political inertia. This means time and much persistence is required just like has been the case with defeating any major crystallised evil in human history.

Its not surprising. I just hope enough people continue to wake up to this stuff (esp given the SJW infected behemoths are becoming more and more flagrant and open about it nowadays in their desperation to somehow nip it in the bud)....so that genuine competition is brought to bear once again in the "mainstream" internet past just 4chan, dark web and a few other things.

Once such platforms are scaled enough, the job will be mostly done, since repression of freedom (be it simple censoring or more serious cultural indoctrination ) simply cannot sustain itself without major power impetus...I guess in a way fighting against gravity. Right now the situation is better than before (and overall heading in right direction), but still has a long road to traverse esp in the corridors of politics and finance.

But fundamentally it must be understood by enough people these existing edifices (google, facebook etc) that a) cannot be changed/reformed and b) have much financial and political inertia. This means time and much persistence is required just like has been the case with defeating any major crystallised evil in human history.
Indeed. The events of the past two years, particularly Brexit and the Trump campaign (and his subsequent victory), have shown the power of the alternative media and their ability to circumvent the MSM and expose the elites for their corruption and lack of any loyalty to their nations. This is now their 'never again' moment where they are now resorting to suppressing any and all dissenting political views. It would be interesting to see how this goes, especially with the channels with large audiences/subscriber counts.

Also interesting to note is the ADL's involvement in this thought policing. As much as Jews like to complain about anti-Semitism being "irrational" and "pathological" they sure like to feed into the sentiment and make it rational.

And you are correct regarding the adamant position of the major social media platforms. However i do believe that in the long term they are harming themselves and their own financial stability and like you said with time they will be overcome considering their censorship is redpilling millions of people in the process. I just hope the internet doesn't become one big echo chamber for leftists through complete monopoly and control of the internet.

Back
Top Bottom