What's new

Whatever

You Pakhtun too? I thought you were probably Kashmiri since British Pakistanis, from my experience at least, tend to be mirpuris so I assumed you were.

And yeah. I get that alot. My outlook is unconventional you can say, though I feel like that's gonna change pretty soon.
I don't think Mirpuris make up that much of the British Pak population, in the south of England there are barely any, maybe 1/3 of the total at most nationally. And the ones I've met don't regard themselves as Kashmiri but as Punjabi.

Not all.

I am also I guess "uncoventional" but in a differant way from you. Your more right winger whereas I went more centre left. Are you in UK?
Hmm I see.

Well I don't really like to classify myself on any particular side of the political spectrum because I believe these definitions are too rigid. I agree with some things from both sides and some things from in between. Also what might appear to be extreme might turn out to actually be sensible when viewed with an objective lense. This is why I think an open mind is necessary.

No, I'm not in the UK. I'm actually not in any Western country right now. But I tend not to disclose specific info like that on public and anonymous sites.

Last edited:
sorry i cant read urdu.
@The Sandman @Psychic @Goenitz @Azadkashmir

Interesting. Never knew this. This just happened to catch my eye.

بی۔ 29 کا ایندھن تیزی سے کم ہو رہا تھا اور اب طیارے میں صرف اتنا ایندھن ہی بچا تھا کہ وہ واپس لوٹ سکے۔ طیارہ زیادہ دیر فضا میں انتظار نہیں کر سکتا تھا۔

اس مہم کے گروپ کپتان لیونارڈ چیشر نے بعد میں بتایا ‘ہم نے صبح نو بجے پرواز شروع کی تو کوکرا نشانے پر تھا۔ جب ہم وہاں پہنچے تو بادل تھے۔ تبھی ہمیں اس علاقے کو چھوڑنے کی ہدایت کی گئی۔ اور ہم دوسرے ٹارگٹ کی طرف بڑھے جو کہ ناگاساکی تھا۔‘

http://www.bbc.com/urdu/world-40887539

i cnat read urdu what is it about.

@The Sandman @Psychic @Goenitz @Azadkashmir

Interesting. Never knew this. This just happened to catch my eye.

بی۔ 29 کا ایندھن تیزی سے کم ہو رہا تھا اور اب طیارے میں صرف اتنا ایندھن ہی بچا تھا کہ وہ واپس لوٹ سکے۔ طیارہ زیادہ دیر فضا میں انتظار نہیں کر سکتا تھا۔

اس مہم کے گروپ کپتان لیونارڈ چیشر نے بعد میں بتایا ‘ہم نے صبح نو بجے پرواز شروع کی تو کوکرا نشانے پر تھا۔ جب ہم وہاں پہنچے تو بادل تھے۔ تبھی ہمیں اس علاقے کو چھوڑنے کی ہدایت کی گئی۔ اور ہم دوسرے ٹارگٹ کی طرف بڑھے جو کہ ناگاساکی تھا۔‘
http://www.bbc.com/urdu/world-40887539
A Japanese city with name "kokra" i can't find it on google tho.
btw
"tarbooz ke size wala bam" :lol: oh urdu can be so funny at time lol

Wow man. Allah bless her soul. @The Sandman @Nilgiri Germans always doing good for the world.
So true but what a shame i didn't even knew about her :(

sorry i cant read urdu.

i cnat read urdu what is it about.
It's about how the Americans were on their way to drop the nuke on another city but due to bad weather and fuel shortage on the B-29 they had to change course and drop it on Nagasaki instead.

This is why I think an open mind is necessary.
I agree. I also "pick and choose" like a buffet meal but in politics you can't have bespoke views and expect them to be mainfesto for party. By definition politics means choosing group that is as close to your views. It's a compromise.

isclose specific info
Stating a country is not exactly specific unless it's Andora with few streets.

I agree. I also "pick and choose" like a buffet meal but in politics you can't have bespoke views and expect them to be mainfesto for party. By definition politics means choosing group that is as close to your views. It's a compromise.
Well, that's why I refuse to pick any sides in modern politics. Therefore I'm not politically active. At least not when it comes to the higher echelons.

Stating a country is not exactly specific unless it's Andora with few streets.
Dammit. Did you have to do that? Now one of my fanatical haters on this forum will try to find me with God knows what intentions :lol:

Jokes aside, I'm actually in Pakistan right now.

Seems like a made up story tbh.
Could be. It was on BBC Urdu. But then again they have a fishy history.

I don't think Mirpuris make up that much of the British Pak population, in the south of England there are barely any, maybe 1/3 of the total at most nationally. And the ones I've met don't regard themselves as Kashmiri but as Punjabi.
True true. I've been to the UK twice and this was a while ago so my experience is very minimal when it comes to the diverse groups of immigrant communities there.

Last edited:
Hehe no wonder you have that certain spirit of freedom + right wing + limited govt etc ...even though raised in west, there is a deep Pathan psyche in you :)
Lol true. You can't take that out of the blood.

But I would also credit my experiences in life for contributing to my outlook as well. So it's both nature and nurture I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom