What's new

Whatever

let me give some advice then.season 1 is super boring and cliche till episode 7 or 8 so you have sit tight till then but after that it truly evolves into a master piece and you won't regret watching it.
I can wait, if you wait on it with legion you can wait on any other show.
same here too girly for me:P
Don't mind the girly part.

@CriticalThought As i am reentering the education system my goal is to become a mathematician. But ive decided to start with BS Physics degree to give a real world background to further study of math. Does that make sense or should i go with BS Maths degree ?

@CriticalThought As i am reentering the education system my goal is to become a mathematician. But ive decided to start with BS Physics degree to give a real world background to further study of math. Does that make sense or should i go with BS Maths degree ?

What are your options in terms of possible universities?

Tentative plan is Punjab University for Bachelors, LUMS for Masters and some world renowned university for PhD.

I suppose with PU you can't do a double bachelors right? Oh, and did LUMS produce any PhDs in mathematics? I remember a uni dedicated to Maths was created in Lahore some time back. I forgot its name...

I suppose with PU you can't do a double bachelors right? Oh, and did LUMS produce any PhDs in mathematics? I remember a uni dedicated to Maths was created in Lahore some time back. I forgot its name...
I am a drop out, i dont have a bachelors degree. If you think LUMS is not a good idea then i can go to Quaid-e-Azam University.

I am a drop out, i dont have a bachelors degree. If you think LUMS is not a good idea then i can go to Quaid-e-Azam University.

1. To realize your aims, I would recommend doing a double degree if possible.
2. Do some research on the Unis you are targeting. I have been out of touch too long to know how good a given uni is. Don't simply go with the name. Find out what LUMS's research program is like. Get in touch with current or past students. What is the focus of research? Does it align with what you intend to do in the future? Although you won't be doing PhD from there, it is still good to do you Masters from a place that caters to your interests. Who knows, one of the profs could recommend you.
3. Are you saying you were enrolled into Bachelors previously and dropped out?

Back
Top Bottom