What's new

Whatever

@WAJsal

Gotta give you props bro! You were spot-on about Barry.

And another thing the television series got wrong (changed around) is Jay Garrick is actually the Flash of Earth 2 (not Earth 3 like he is portrayed in the television show) and a founding member of the Justice Society of America.

^^^^ I know this obviously has nothing to do with the current flash storyline, it just bothers the nerd in me when they break from comic book Canon.

the-flash.jpg

Last edited:
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you spoiled my whole episode :mad::mad::mad::mad::cry::cry::cry:

that's why I said he was spot-on about Barry, and didn't give any specific details. But my bad bro :cry:

Next time I'll try to figure out how to do that black spoiler tag cover up thing that I see other people do on other forums.

@WAJsal

Gotta give you props bro! You were spot-on about Barry.

And another thing the television series got wrong (changed around) is Jay Garrick is actually the Flash of Earth 2 (not Earth 3 like he is portrayed in the television show) and a founding member of the Justice Society of America.

^^^^ I know this obviously has nothing to do with the current flash storyline, it just bothers the nerd in me when they break from comic book Canon.

View attachment 394414
I know. They did add 'Time wraiths', you didn't have them in comics. About Jay i guess they wanted to give more impotence to Zoom, making him a speedster from Earth 2 wasn't such a bad idea.
That fight between Zoom and Flash was epic as hell, it felt like i was running.
Savitar vs Barry would be fun to see. But you know its not as great as season 1 or 2 where Reverse Flash and Zoom basically broke Barry. It'd be interesting to see if Iris does die...Does she in comics?

thats because i was silently following your discussion :whistle:
Pardah kar ankhoon ka.
Are you in season 2?

Back
Top Bottom