What's new

Whatever

@django @Hell hound @The Sandman @Zibago @friendly_troll96 @khanz

Had this lass appear on TV bit earlier and apparently I reacted in a way that made my gf punch me in the side real hard...can you blame me tho?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLI_fufDsYh/

:wub:

She's hot but as far as TV women go she still doesn't compare to the O.G ( Original Goddess ) Melissa Theuriau though granted it's difficult to compare when you set the bar that high in the looks department..........

melissa-theuriau-3.jpg

:cheesy:

Gender roles are shifting and its getting confusing..
So poor kids are being forced to live with two father rather than one father and one mother
Financial reasons are the main driving force behind this change. Both parents need to earn now to be able to afford quality living for them and their children.competition in the job market forces these changes on one.

She's hot but as far as TV women go she still doesn't compare to the O.G ( Original Goddess ) Melissa Theuriau though granted it's difficult to compare when you set the bar that high in the looks department..........

melissa-theuriau-3.jpg

:cheesy:

Yah and Melissa was a full on anchor too....double the awesome coz of more assured consistent presence like @Grevion is a fan of.

Which channel what show?
My cable dish subscription is almost due now might as well buy few add-ons.:D

Dont think she is an anchor anymore. She was on a cpl French news channels before I think.

@KAL-EL , I think Barry is Savitar. Did you see season 3, episode 19? and the promo of the next episode?

@KAL-EL , I think Barry is Savitar. Did you see season 3, episode 19? and the promo of the next episode?

Waited to respond because I hadn't yet watched the episode.

So I think it's a possibility. But I more think it's still might be someone else.

btw I really like the flash TV show, but I still don't consider this show to be Cannon and based on the real Earth One.

On the real Earth One, Superman and Batman existed before the Flash. Before Green Arrow, and the various other b-list heroes and villains that have appeared on both shows.

I know this has nothing to do with the current episode. It just bothers me that the writers Twisted this shows story.

On the real Earth One, Superman and Batman existed before the Flash. Before Green Arrow, and the various other b-list heroes and villains that have appeared on both shows.

I know this has nothing to do with the current episode. It just bothers me that the writers Twisted this shows story.
I think they wanted to create a separate show. You don't have the same Flash in Justice League movie as they wanted to keep this story as far away as possible. It bothers me too, but i guess we have to live with it.
So I think it's a possibility. But I more think it's still might be someone else.

Back
Top Bottom