What's new

Whatever

so the world = hindia :rofl:
fukc the world RITP then. :nana:

nhh.jpg

@lastofthepatriots

A person who is not honest to his "own" nation will be true to yours ?

strange expectations !
Just because he opposed a certain party from india doesn't mean he is dishonest.
Most of his views seem liberal to me but I didn't expect him to paint all Pakistanis with the same brush.If you know what I mean

I expected better from @takeiteasy
Individual opinion..Don't get offended. By voting for the first option, I was looking at your whole nation including NWFP not the typical educated, liberal society. I'm not telling most of India is any better. Hyper religious South Asia. :(

@The Eagle
Buddy if we dont talk on that issue how will we resolve it we dont want more Qadris or Kot Radhey KIshan,s

@The Eagle
Buddy if we dont talk on that issue how will we resolve it we dont want more Qadris or Kot Radhey KIshan,s

My dear, most the talks are about either malign Religion or be extreme due to some misreading hence, the same is unhealthy for Forum. The lack of intellectual mind with knowledge is actually damaging more than the so-called act itself. Also, the said murder is not based upon religious matter at all but interestingly it has to do more with Politics whereby ANP is reportedly taking full advantage of Blasphemy blame so their members /suspects can walk away easily same as like people does in the name of Islam and play with sentiments of Muslims. Just give it some time and you will see the results. Rest about the subject, that never ends well hence, not allowed at all. Also, in subjected case, it is almost revealed that matter was not of religious blasphemy but more to do with political point scoring yet misleading the nation that too by the most Secular Party. The case is nowhere close to Qadri at all as culprits are reportedly from ANP and the rest you can guess that it has been deliberately fueled to mislead and create more Qadris.

Back
Top Bottom