What's new

Whatever

Individual opinion..Don't get offended. By voting for the first option, I was looking at your whole nation including NWFP not the typical educated, liberal society. I'm not telling most of India is any better. Hyper religious South Asia. :(
Not offended at all was curious that's it.

Hi @Kitten,

This is regarding your reply to one of my comments in that Pakistani travel ban thread, since I am thread banned so could not reply you there. Please don't get me wrong, I was just replying to the other guy with the same coin, it was just a casual comment could have been worded better way, we say "Atithi Debo Bhaba" as in guests should be treated like the God, my sincere apologies if my post somehow offended you, and this is so embarrassing for me as I can't go back and delete that post, by the way you are always welcome to visit my country or Pakistan, we (Indians and Pakistanis) may fight like animals on internet forums but in real life we are pretty decent human beings, please don't judge us by the comments we make.:enjoy:

Regards

A random thought i wanted to share.
I think the way google keeps coming up with those doodles on its homepage shows how vain it is. And that's unjustified vanity because at the end of the day its only an IT company. And having a couple of years of Comp.Sc education under my belt i can confirm that IT doesnt have much substance compared to Physics or Biology or Maths etc. People should ignore google for their searches as much as they can and use Bing instead until google becomes less vain.

PS. The real heavy stuff of Comp.Sc lies completely outside IT, in the theoretical domain or in technologies that process the real world like robotics. Again reinforces the point that google is so vain.

SHe is a cute one but i dont watch alternative facts network :D

90% of Fox viewers watch it for the hot chicks :D

Rather watch them than fake news and very fake news :D (of course I filter the actual material as needed).

But yeah mostly for the hot chicks tho ;)...would it hurt the fake news networks at least pop in some eye candy to help their declining ratings...sheesh.

Which show what time??:D
Just asking casually for general information..:whistle:

Shes a correspondent, so kind of just appears randomly at different times on FOX.

FOX is not your cup of tea though :P, so can just look up videos on youtube ;)

Rather watch them than fake news and very fake news :D (of course I filter the actual material as needed).
I watch dw English(German) mostly they make the best documentaries :D
(of course I filter the actual material as needed).
Totally true :D
RT is a pro Russian tv but Tom Hartman,s show The Big Picture is one of my favorite the world is not so black and white

Last edited:
@django @Hell hound @The Sandman @Zibago @friendly_troll96 @khanz

Had this lass appear on TV bit earlier and apparently I reacted in a way that made my gf punch me in the side real hard...can you blame me tho?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLI_fufDsYh/

:wub:
3fc662bc6b413b9210066d251d8e251c09c8a99fc2d7f5491d544a0fb595754c.jpg

“Modern civilization has made woman a little wiser, but it has increased her suffering because of man's covetousness. The woman of yesterday was a happy wife, but the woman of today is a miserable mistress. In the past she walked blindly in the light, but now she walks open-eyed in the dark. She was beautiful in her ignorance, virtuous in her simplicity, and strong in her weakness. Today she has become ugly in her ingenuity, superficial and heartless in her knowledge. Will the day ever come when beauty and knowledge, ingenuity and virtue, and weakness of body and strength of spirit will be united in a woman?”

Kahlil Gibran, Broken Wings

“Modern civilization has made woman a little wiser, but it has increased her suffering because of man's covetousness. The woman of yesterday was a happy wife, but the woman of today is a miserable mistress. In the past she walked blindly in the light, but now she walks open-eyed in the dark. She was beautiful in her ignorance, virtuous in her simplicity, and strong in her weakness. Today she has become ugly in her ingenuity, superficial and heartless in her knowledge. Will the day ever come when beauty and knowledge, ingenuity and virtue, and weakness of body and strength of spirit will be united in a woman?”

Kahlil Gibran, Broken Wings
In short she became a man.

Back
Top Bottom