What's new

Whatever

budget mate its all doing of the budget. look at the justice league flash.it looks great
Justice league flash's suit isn't as good, the residue lighting seems to be white while Barry leaves red lighting.

@Assailiant Fellow Fastian bro after i dropped out of Fast i wasted 10 years due to one reason or another but now i am going back to college to study Physics. And i will be like totally massive in a couple of years. But if guys like you and other Fastians would like to work with me we can start discussing the possibilities right now. What say you ?

:rofl:

maryam.jpg

@Hell hound . @Mentee . @The Sandman . @django . @Zibago .

the residue lighting seems to be white while Barry leaves red lighting.
yeah there was huge hue and cry on internet about:lol: as whitish blue residue is reserved for evil speedsters only.

Justice league flash's suit isn't as good
well its bit darker than it should be (batman effect i guess) but other wise suit seems nice even though it is not true to the comics. what are you views on 2024 suit in episode 19 it looked cool

yeah there was huge hue and cry on internet about:lol: as whitish blue residue is reserved for evil speedsters only.
Savitar leaves white/ blue lighting. Flash is always red...
I wouldn't mind a Flashpoint paradox movie, that'd be epic.
what are you views on 2024 suit in episode 19 it looked cool
That was nice.

what already :o: give dc cinematic universe some time to develop its characters mate :D
Have you seen the animated one?

Barry did try saving hi mother in 'The Flash', but the future Barry stopped him and he let things happen, but in the end on season 2 he went again and turnouts he might have been the future Flash who stopped Barry from preventing his mothers death. Quite elaborate and quite interesting, really enjoyed season 2 and season 1. Lets see how season 3 ends.

Have you seen the animated one?
you are talking about the one in which Thomas Wayne kills the reverse flash right.

Barry did try saving hi mother in 'The Flash', but the future Barry stopped him and he let things happen, but in the end on season 2 he went again and turnouts he might have been the future Flash who stopped Barry from preventing his mothers death. Quite elaborate and quite interesting, really enjoyed season 2 and season 1. Lets see how season 3 ends.
so barry is savatar any theories on how did he become a villain as even in the year 2024 he was a hero albeit a broken one but still a hero

you are talking about the one in which Thomas Wayne kills the reverse flash right.
yes.
so barry is savatar any theories on how did he become a villain as even in the year 2024 he was a hero albeit a broken one but still a hero
No idea.
Have you seen Legends of Tomorrow or the episode when Dominators attack? There is a message from future Flash telling Professor Martin not to trust anyone even The Flash from the past. Message is from 2054 i guess that is when he becomes savitar.
It'll be interesting to see the role of Black Flash, he might have a say in the finale or the next season. Black Flash kills Eobard Thawne in Legends of tomorrow.

No idea.
Have you seen Legends of Tomorrow or the episode when Dominators attack? There is a message from future Flash telling Professor Martin not to trust anyone even The Flash from the past. Message is from 2054 i guess that is when he becomes savitar.
It'll be interesting to see the role of Black Flash, he might have a say in the finale or the next season. Black Flash kills Eobard Thawne in Legends of tomorrow.
but barry in the savatar suit was too young to be from 2054.but that message still intrigues me. was it a deception or a real message is yet to be seen.
black flash in comics is like the angel of death for speedsters but i think they will limit him to the legends of tomorrow but i might be wrong lets see what role he plays in season 3

Last edited:
but barry in the savatar suit was too young to be from 2054.but that message still intrigues me. was it a deception or a real message is yet to be seen.
He doesn't age much i guess...
black flash in comics is like the angel of death for speedsters but i think they will limit him to the legends of tomorrow but i might be wrong lets see what role he plays in season 3
I think he'll play a role in the finale...

Back
Top Bottom