What's new

Whatever

There was a period for artists the extreme religious fundos were after them they killed half of dozen specially in KPK so the artists afraid the filmmakers were afraid to perform. I think India also behind this ( ek neya shosha meri taraf sei:lol:) to make lollywood weak. Let's see how bhakts respond in this:wink:

There was a period for artists the extreme religious fundos were after them they killed half of dozen specially in KPK so the artists afraid the filmmakers were afraid to perform. I think India also behind this ( ek neya shosha meri taraf sei:lol:) to make lollywood weak. Let's see how bhakts respond in this:wink:
But now i think tolerance is again rising but its kind of shitty people saying cute to Karina,s pregnancy photoshoot and going full mullah on Sarwat Gillani,s some were saying that her photoshoots were insulting to all women i still dont know how though?
Anywho the demand for Indian dramas decreased in Islamabad and Pindi because of strict restrictions on Indian channels so those who say restrictions cant work are lying

What's wrong with my account , why did administration put it in black list , Its only buffering not normal . I've to wait for 20 minutes till my post is posted . It has occurred after getting a ban 2 times.

What's wrong with my account , why did administration put it in black list , Its only buffering not normal . I've to wait for 20 minutes till my post is posted . It has occurred after getting a ban 2 times.

@Vergennes Hello Monsieur, I hope you are well and. We are planning a road trip of Western Europe this summer - late July. There is ten of us in three cars which includes females. I am right now mapping out the route. We plane to land in Calais then drive right south taking in Paris and then hit Cote'Azur. We will be making stops along the way to sleep and charge up. At the moment F1 hotels seem to be top choice asthey have lots of convenient points along the motorway network. We also will be camping - although that will be in the south.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=...:-1,lf_od:-1,lf_oh:-1,lf_pqs:EAE,lf:1,lf_ui:1

We also found a hotel north of the hills near Monte Carlo. We will use that to explore Riviera and dipover into Italy. Geneva in Swizerland is also on the itinery. Right now https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=...165541!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i732!2i415!4f13.1 is the staging post for South West France and Northern Spain down to Barcelona.

I am tad concerned about security situation in Paris. Since a visit to France is incomplete without Paris your advice would be appreciated. I will give you exact location of the F1 hotel in Paris. If you have any advice that would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

http://campinglesoliviers.wixsite.com/english

@Vergennes Hello Monsieur, I hope you are well and. We are planning a road trip of Western Europe this summer - late July. There is ten of us in three cars which includes females. I am right now mapping out the route. We plane to land in Calais then drive right south taking in Paris and then hit Cote'Azur. We will be making stops along the way to sleep and charge up. At the moment F1 hotels seem to be top choice asthey have lots of convenient points along the motorway network. We also will be camping - although that will be in the south.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=...:-1,lf_od:-1,lf_oh:-1,lf_pqs:EAE,lf:1,lf_ui:1

We also found a hotel north of the hills near Monte Carlo. We will use that to explore Riviera and dipover into Italy. Geneva in Swizerland is also on the itinery. Right now https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=...165541!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i732!2i415!4f13.1 is the staging post for South West France and Northern Spain down to Barcelona.

I am tad concerned about security situation in Paris. Since a visit to France is incomplete without Paris your advice would be appreciated. I will give you exact location of the F1 hotel in Paris. If you have any advice that would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

If I can give you some advices for Paris,the most common threat for tourists like you would be pickpocketing from Roma gypsies. I am pretty sure you've seen many of them in the UK,so you'll easily recognize them.
The usual don't take many valuables with you or in your bags,be aware of your possessions,don't get distracted by anyone,don't keep your papers,passports etc. in the same place. Be aware to well lock your cars.
Do not give money to people pretending they need money for deaf persons association,all those kind of BS,do not give money to people pretending to be from Syria. The community I am talking about is getting smarter as they'll pretend to be muslims,syrians etc. wear veils etc. And they'll even talk in arabic to make it more serious. So yea,don't give money to anyone,or if you want to do it,it's your choice.

Stay way from any demonstration or protest,that would turn to fights with Police as always.

The government has launched a free app to alert the users of any possible security incidents,including major natural,technological or terrorism related situations in your geographical area,and will give you advices to follow for your safety. It is also available in English,you can download it if you want,enter the term "SAIP" (Système d'alerte et d'information des populations) in the apple store or google play.

Trips of tourists in France are in the majority of the cases trouble free,but be careful of pickpocketing as I said !

Have a nice trip !

How to change the case of your already composed post using MS Word. I am using MS Office 365 for Mac so it may differ slightly from yours

@Djinn @Mentee @Doordie
Screen Shot 2017-03-03 at 20.56.05.png

Aren't there any keyboard shortcuts for that and can't this be done without having to use office?
yes in Mac OS you can do...for example if you are using Safari web browser... or any other Mac OS native app like TextEdit etc.. just select the text and secondary click to open an menu... IT WORKS IN MAC OS
Screen Shot 2017-03-03 at 21.21.26.png

I'm not sure about windows since i don't have any windows device readily available at my place but you can search

Last edited:
yes in Mac OS you can do...for example if you are using Safari web browser... or any other Mac OS native app like TextEdit etc.. just select the text and secondary click open ... IT WORKS IN MAC OS
View attachment 381521

I'm not sure about windows since i don't have any windows device readily available at my place but you can search
Oh thanks a million man! Much obliged, I just downloaded a similar addon for windows too. :dance3:

Back
Top Bottom