What's new

Whatever

If I can give you some advices for Paris,the most common threat for tourists like you would be pickpocketing from Roma gypsies. I am pretty sure you've seen many of them in the UK,so you'll easily recognize them.
The usual don't take many valuables with you or in your bags,be aware of your possessions,don't get distracted by anyone,don't keep your papers,passports etc. in the same place. Be aware to well lock your cars.
Do not give money to people pretending they need money for deaf persons association,all those kind of BS,do not give money to people pretending to be from Syria. The community I am talking about is getting smarter as they'll pretend to be muslims,syrians etc. wear veils etc. And they'll even talk in arabic to make it more serious. So yea,don't give money to anyone,or if you want to do it,it's your choice.

Stay way from any demonstration or protest,that would turn to fights with Police as always.

The government has launched a free app to alert the users of any possible security incidents,including major natural,technological or terrorism related situations in your geographical area,and will give you advices to follow for your safety. It is also available in English,you can download it if you want,enter the term "SAIP" (Système d'alerte et d'information des populations) in the apple store or google play.

Trips of tourists in France are in the majority of the cases trouble free,but be careful of pickpocketing as I said !

Have a nice trip !
bloody nora! damn! there are cases of gypsies pretending to be muslims asking for money from the muslim community and endup being beaten up for not even knowing the basics of islam, like name any prophet? the only pick pockets are typically found in larger cities like manchester and london and down south. in smaller towns and villages they tend to get 2 bedroom terraced council houses (rent free) and fit like 10 people there. the women are near enough always pregnant. and the little girls tend to wear cloths fit for a 18 year old.
but the worst thing is their arrogance and lack of care. flytiping is common now thanks to them. and when you confront them, all they say "me no english" or "f*ck off". the council knows its them but they cant do shit as think there being racist......

during brexit some nutter starting telling the eastern europeans of a purge. about a week later 15 families left after confirming we were leaving. i used to live in that area during my early days since rend was cheap (£90 per week) but left once i had enough capital and stability to get a real house.

@Kaptaan what is it that you do for a living ? if you can afford to be of work to go on a road trip then i might just change my profession.

If I can give you some advices for Paris
What you say is pretty familiar. I have come across similar hijab covered girl with a baby wanting money. I be honest I don't mind helping out - but holding a baby as a tool to make money is "no" in my book. When I said "where is the dad" the Islamic modesty came tumbling down with "phuck off".

what is it that you do for a living ? if you can afford to be of work to go on a road trip then i might just change my profession.
Rather not say but we all deserve a break in the summer. Two weeks is no big deal is it? I might make a vlog and post it here.

little girls tend to wear cloths fit for a 18 year old.
Yeh, I know what you mean.

What you say is pretty familiar. I have come across similar hijab covered girl with a baby wanting money. I be honest I don't mind helping out - but holding a baby as a tool to make money is "no" in my book. When I said "where is the dad" the Islamic modesty came tumbling down with "phuck off".

I never give money to anyone,babies or not,I don't know what they will do with the money,between those buying alkohol and those giving the money to their bosses who will build luxurious houses back in their countries. At best,I buy food and other necessary things,otherwise it's 'Niet'. The only time I gave money to people I don't know was to firefighters who were collecting funds to charities by selling calendars.

bloody nora! damn! there are cases of gypsies pretending to be muslims asking for money from the muslim community and endup being beaten up for not even knowing the basics of islam, like name any prophet? the only pick pockets are typically found in larger cities like manchester and london and down south. in smaller towns and villages they tend to get 2 bedroom terraced council houses (rent free) and fit like 10 people there. the women are near enough always pregnant. and the little girls tend to wear cloths fit for a 18 year old.
but the worst thing is their arrogance and lack of care. flytiping is common now thanks to them. and when you confront them, all they say "me no english" or "f*ck off". the council knows its them but they cant do shit as think there being racist......

during brexit some nutter starting telling the eastern europeans of a purge. about a week later 15 families left after confirming we were leaving. i used to live in that area during my early days since rend was cheap (£90 per week) but left once i had enough capital and stability to get a real house.

@Kaptaan what is it that you do for a living ? if you can afford to be of work to go on a road trip then i might just change my profession.

I used to see them in the commercial center all like "Salam aleykum,syria,syria". I don't see them anymore,probably have been evicted.

I never give money to anyone,babies or not,I don't know what they will do with the money,between those buying alkohol and those giving the money to their bosses who will build luxurious houses back in their countries. At best,I buy food and other necessary things,otherwise it's 'Niet'. The only time I gave money to people I don't know was to firefighters who were collecting funds to charities by selling calendars.

I used to see them in the commercial center all like "Salam aleykum,syria,syria". I don't see them anymore,probably have been evicted.
now they have calmed down just after boxing day after a 20 year drunken eastern european (i think he was slovakian) pulled the skirt of a member of the public outside the mall, she scream rape! 5 lads from a bar just next to the incident ran out and beat f*ck out of him he ended up with a broken jaw, arm (after being smashed by a metal rod) and a wrist and a slash to his cheek(now a permanent scar) and finally a black eye. security(from the mall) ran out and did nothing but watch these massive builders on their lunch break just destroy this punk till he was knocked out, they went back in side and continued with their dinner.

Rather not say but we all deserve a break in the summer. Two weeks is no big deal is it? I might make a vlog and post it here.
oh come on, the only reason your not telling me is either its illegal or embarrassing. so which one is it.
Yeh, I know what you mean.
to right, i know someone who called the police to report that a eastern european couple who had 2 daughters dressing up like whores. they reported them under the suspicion the parents are using the children as sex slaves after seeing men doing into the house late at night.
the 5o raided the house along side with social services and took the 2 girls and a 1 year old baby away from them, and they were arrested and evicted.

One of the joys of internet is you can say what you want that you might not say in real life.

That's a-so saaaad! I guess we're different that way.

As for Paris, it's a safer city or as safe as others such.

Then again, both those statements tell you more about
me than about average reality ...

Good day mate, Tay.

When your town has the most wired bitches in the world then you better not be pensive about life. Saying from experience.:agree:

Well, I first see anonymity as an equalitarian factor.
Anyone is allowed to weigh in without _in real life
perceptions hindering the reception of their message.

They can be limited IRL by lesser status markers :
being a criminal, less educated, less pretty or any
stupid taboo be it on religion, sex, cast and so on ...
but on Internet as an anonym they start on an even footing?

If you misuse the liberty, they get short-shifted more
than someone who has the power of tribune IRL and
equality hasn't grown as much as it should have.

I have a second problem with that sentence in the
second phrase because I say anything I darn well want
IRL and sometimes abuse the privilege very out loud to
both preserve its usage and speak for those who daren't.

In fact, I'm a much calmer if not nicer person on the web.
IRL, most people find me too, huh, let's say : abrasive! :ashamed:

So we're different that way. And it may be the case for the
advice concerning Paris. It's my birthplace and town forever
so I find it sweet as in home, sweet home but to boot, I'm
not really afraid anywhere so comparing it to New York, LA
or Dakar makes little sense. Same goes for versus wilderness.

It's safer than Baghdad or shark infested waters, that's for sure! 8-)

Have a great day ( and trip ), Tay.

Back
Top Bottom