What's new

Whatever

haha cute. har shakh pe ullu betha hai.. :p:
-
what are those solutions you're talking about? o_O
There are online sites, you can just google them and if you still cant fint let me know i will share a few links. What happens there is that there are basic theme, images available on the site, you can select that and then use other items available, like the glasses or muffler etc to drag onto the main image and customize your own avatar! Quite basic you can say!

When a society is in transition from A to B, yes lots of people become less balanced.

It's like a ship in a large ocean.

Those that are sitting down and feeling secure, stay quite balanced and stoic....even in the worst storms that may occur.

Those standing up to look outside the window or just to be different from the people sitting down, of course are going to be quite unbalanced given the whole ship is moving in fits and jerks and is not yet on a steady trajectory.

Those that can alternate between the two by correctly judging the movement of the ship through their knowledge and wisdom have an almost ethereal perspective and truly stand out. They are extremely balanced, confident and enlightened. Problem is they are very few and normally are ignored by the other two sets of people.

I have seen it in India too....people blindly grabbing on to everything thats different from the "core" culture/society, because they want to be "modern". It is easier than actually becoming more educated on the matter of what is actually good/bad/levels of grey for a society. It is human nature in many cases to "knee-jerk" reaction rather than calmly empathise and understand both where you are coming from and where you are going to.

This female attitude of projecting "what goes" regarding desirability is just a microcosm of that bigger phenomenon. They probably see x,y,z supermodel in the west that are (imo) too darn skinny and no curves and pretty androgynous and think....hey thats totally different from our standard cultural take on it....so they blindly emulate to stick it to the "patriarchy" they feel surrounds and stifles them.

Trust me the west is not at its final destination either (in fact the destination is always a frontier thats never quite reached...the ocean being traversed is actually an infinite one)....so plenty of the same occurs here...you just have to know what to look for ;)
Brilliant reply. From now on i'll keep an eye out for your longer posts.

Thats how i relax after my training sessions. Do this roughly 30 minutes and listen music. :D

Its incredible relaxing for the spine

ofz65tlu.jpg
:o::o::o::o:

Female psychology....a subject I generally avoid altogether :P

The only women I genuinely form any kind of bonds with are those that have capability to empathise with men at basic level (and I can then return the favour to them).

Narcissistic, shallow, narrow-minded females....I don't care how they look....they are people I avoid IRL....so I definitely don't try to understand or reason with their psychology.

If a woman feels x,y,z of a physical attribute of them means they are made desirable over more fundamental things, then I think the problem lies there to be honest. Thats how deep I go for such analysis :P

@django @Zibago @Hell hound @Signalian @friendly_troll96
I concur, though beautiful narrow minded women, I would not go out of my way to avoid:p:.Kudos

Female psychology....a subject I generally avoid altogether :P

The only women I genuinely form any kind of bonds with are those that have capability to empathise with men at basic level (and I can then return the favour to them).

Narcissistic, shallow, narrow-minded females....I don't care how they look....they are people I avoid IRL....so I definitely don't try to understand or reason with their psychology.

If a woman feels x,y,z of a physical attribute of them means they are made desirable over more fundamental things, then I think the problem lies there to be honest. Thats how deep I go for such analysis :P

@django @Zibago @Hell hound @Signalian @friendly_troll96
couldn't have been put any simpler :tup::tup::tup:

There are online sites, you can just google them and if you still cant fint let me know i will share a few links. What happens there is that there are basic theme, images available on the site, you can select that and then use other items available, like the glasses or muffler etc to drag onto the main image and customize your own avatar! Quite basic you can say!
sounds good. could you please give me the search term? o_O

Was seeing it Live... Thou something fell off... seems not.

I hope too and wish no one injured however, it is clear that was an incident not some serious stuff that President continues with his speech. Shared that may have some details, though.

I hope too and wish no one injured however, it is clear that was an incident not some serious stuff that President continues with his speech. Shared that may have some details, though.

The gun holder was hurt, his foot and some guy next to it, a worker... But nothing serious. His safety trigger was not ON.

The thing is that if it was elsewhere inEurope or America.. you will get 1000 security forces jumping on him...

The gun holder was hurt, his foot and some guy next to it, a worker... But nothing serious. His safety trigger was not ON.

The thing is that if it was elsewhere inEurope or America.. you will get 1000 security forces jumping on him...

The way president reacted and stand firmed, that was to watch and as you said, others would have jumped and than stampede resulting many injured.

He was firm... but did he even thou about a gun shot ?

OK, the verb is think not thou which is not a word. *
Not being a grammar nazi here, just making sense.

And yes he knew it was an explosion at minima since
he turned to his left and said :
-I hope nothing bad happened.
Now if only he had shown that much aplomb all through
his presidency, he'd be running in April and May.
Too little too late ...

Thank you for the thought & tag, The Eagle my good mate!

Good day both, Tay.

* At least not in standard use beyond Scotland, Old English, etc.

Last edited:
OK, the verb is think not thou which is not a word. *
Not being a grammar nazi here, just making sense.

And yes he knew it was an explosion at minima since
he turned to his left and said :
-I hope nothing bad happened.
Now if only he had shown that much aplomb all through
his presidency, he'd be running in April and May.
Too little too late ...

Thank you for the thought & tag, The Eagle my good mate!

Good day both, Tay.

* At least not in standard use beyond Scotland, Old English, etc.

Fo the "Thou" you may be right, but we used to shorten "Thought" by "Thou"; even though it's shorten form is " tho' ". Since Thou is an old form of "You". In the End, it could be right or wrong... Now I let you think about it.

Well his "aplomb" he always had it, like when terror related events occured, but his problem is that he came with a messia's speech... and it turned out to be just a man...

In the End, Macron is a continuation of his Work... :) And He got all his chances... but younger, with Hair... and no 10K barber... + monogamy :)

Back
Top Bottom