What's new

Whatever

Self imposed ban I would say ................ if you can access such threads and there is nothing from the forum management that restricts you to participate in discussion there then it should not be a problem ............. but still a sensible decision would be leave their problems for themselves to sort out and discuss.

You sure you yourself are not one :D

Agreed.

So bikes again han. Abay bai kitnay roop hain tumhary, kabi Parsi, kabi Marhata kabi Musla, kabi chota doctor, kabi bhuda doctor aur ub developer ka baita micro biology may degree holder?

Yes brother, bikes are my weakness. They don't judge me.

P.S. Where did I go wrong brother? :(

@litefire He is the most annoying guy on this site. He brings politics into everything. After today's bridge collapse he was blaming Modi. I mean wtf?! 22 people died and you are trivializing it by using their deaths as a platform to make a political jab at the PM?? I honestly hate him.

@litefire He is the most annoying guy on this site. He brings politics into everything. After today's bridge collapse he was blaming Modi. I mean wtf?! 22 people died and you are trivializing it by using their deaths as a platform to make a political jab at the PM?? I honestly hate him.
He seems to hold a personal grudge against the PM and the BJP. I debated that with him on the Railway's thread and he called me a bakht.:lol:
But still he's a member of this forum and can post in any thread he want. We should not have a problem with that. Unless offcourse he barges again on his anti-Modi rhetoric

@jbgt90

Sir, If I remember correctly, You are the Indian member who went on a 500 mile (or something) quest after a fair maiden?

Yeah , but did not get her.:)
Does it still matter to you? After all these years?Are you glad that you at least tried? On a scale of one to 10, How big of a fool do you think I am for not doing anything to go after someone who I want to be with more than anything?

Does it still matter to you? After all these years? On a scale of one to 10, How big of a fool do you think I am for not doing anything to go after someone who I want to be with more than anything?
Nothing bothers me now. yeah for a few months it did , i was 19 (21yrs ago) and she had broken my heart but i moved on to the next girl .
co indecently we met a few months ago at a common friends birthday party , we both laughed about it . As you grow older you realise that all the mistakes and bad judgements you make as a kid makes you the man you are today . (provided you learn something from it)
Also i was a great romantic sentimental fool in those days. :)

Nothing bothers me now. yeah for a few months it did , i was 19 (21yrs ago) and she had broken my heart but i moved on to the next girl .
co indecently we met a few months ago at a common friends birthday party , we both laughed about it . As you grow older you realise that all the mistakes and bad judgements you make as a kid makes you the man you are today . (provided you learn something from it)
Also i was a great romantic sentimental fool in those days. :)
But you're still glad that you at least tried?

But you're still glad that you at least tried?
Of course!!!!! Till you try how will you know? whats the worst that can happen ?
she may say no!!! at least i tried. :)

The worst regret in life is that of something you did not do . so go ahead , make a fool of your self in love, who know she may say yes. :)

Back
Top Bottom