What's new

Whatever

a573c9cfdb94e61031c501401ef1224c

@django @Moonlight @The Sandman @Hell hound @Jonah Arthur @User @Mr.Meap

I am editing it as it sounds that I am going to partition my property. I am not that old and rather I am waiting for the partition!!

@Joe Shearer can answer better as he is senior and may face or be facing it.

@Levina @ranjeet @Parul @Rain Man @SrNair @anant_s @jbgt90 @WAJsal @Armstrong @WebMaster Your all opinion please
Do you mean what is the ideal way of doing it?
IMO, I would divide property while I'm alive but it would be distributed to others only after my death.

I'm not aware of it's technicalities.
But this is Wat I plan. :angel:

Bada baccha hun. Shayad aapko samajh aa jaye?

Ho to bachay he na chahay bary ho ya chotay.

Hamare watan mein aisa kuch nahin jo hamare deen ho humse alag karta ho. Fir se bolunga. Shaan se jeete hain apne watan main. Chaati thok ke. Yahan wahan bhaagte nahin bum barood goli se. Cchaati thok ke vilayat jaate hain neele passport pe. Naa ki sharm ke maare dushman mulk ka hijab pehnte hain jab koi pooche kahan se ho? lol

Munnay abhi tum nay bum barood dekha he kahan hy jo bhago gay, hum ajj bhi wahin hain hanstay khailtay aur tumhary watan kay irado pay mitti daltay ........................ ehsan samjo hmara kay tumhary wastay badla nahi lia apnay shuhda ka warna khoon ka qarz bohat he giran hy bardasht karna.

Aapke karan kabhi na aa paungo. Apne mulk ke hi tukde mai apne pair na rakh paunga. Muslaman jo hun. Aapke yaha Hindu ja sakta hai. Hum nahin.

Jaisa socho gay jaisa samjo gay humay waisa he pao gay ....................... par aik din haqeeqat may apnay jhoot say bhi ankhayn na mila pao gay.

Kya baat kar rahe ho barkhuddar? Aap musalmanon ne kitne musalmanon ka katl kiya hai pichle 20 saal mein? Aapke yaha har din ek Gujarat hota hai. Kaun karta hai? Hindu? Rehne do bhai. Hum jahan hain theek hain. Khush hain. Aap mind games naa khelo. Aapki mitti pehle hi kaafi palid ho chuki hai Hidustani Musalmano mein.

Barkhuddar :rolleyes:

Mazid may kuch na he kaho to behter rahy ga ............................... Alfaz kay nishtar hum bhi chala laitay hain par kya karain majboor hain jao tumhay apna honay ka faida daity hain.

Please man. PDF is not the only resource and window to the world.

Oh I forgot yes you have that Gotwami or whatever his name is and others like him.................... yep we Pakistanis lack in such blessings.

Ho to bachay he na chahay bary ho ya chotay.

Munnay abhi tum nay bum barood dekha he kahan hy jo bhago gay, hum ajj bhi wahin hain hanstay khailtay aur tumhary watan kay irado pay mitti daltay ........................ ehsan samjo hmara kay tumhary wastay badla nahi lia apnay shuhda ka warna khoon ka qarz bohat he giran hy bardasht karna.

Jaisa socho gay jaisa samjo gay humay waisa he pao gay ....................... par aik din haqeeqat may apnay jhoot say bhi ankhayn na mila pao gay.

Barkhuddar :rolleyes:

Mazid may kuch na he kaho to behter rahy ga ............................... Alfaz kay nishtar hum bhi chala laitay hain par kya karain majboor hain jao tumhay apna honay ka faida daity hain.

Oh I forgot yes you have that Gotwami or whatever his name is and others like him.................... yep we Pakistanis lack in such blessings.

Good morning sir. Aap busy the.

Good morning ................... ajj kal thora relax mahool hay yar .............. sunao kya hallat hain? her waqt net pay he rehty ho ya sotay khaty peetay bhi ho kuch? :D

Net per. Doston ke saath. Abu ke business mein kabhi kabhar (galti se ...). Khata hun. Sota hun.

You build plazas and malls / offices? The business must be profitable and booming ..............

No. We are third generation industrial fabricators. Mainly large SEZ installations, factory sheds, warehouses, and ancillary infrastructure.

Last edited:
Proud of you brother.

I take sadistic please in blocking whole road of honking jaahils behind me till the light finally turns green.

Of course collapsible carbon steel baton is also always ready....

Kya hall hain......

You will get banned if you keep derailing the threads......................... you know that right?

Kya hall hain......

You will get banned if you keep derailing the threads......................... you know that right?

I am not going to get into any Pakistan related issue henceforth bhai.

I am not going to get into arguments with any old holy cows either.

People should be willing to talk with decency even while saying hard things. And should be willing to hear in return too. If that is not the case then it's a one way street I am not interested in.

That is why I appreciate our conversations.

I am not going to get into any Pakistan related issue henceforth bhai.

Self imposed ban I would say ................ if you can access such threads and there is nothing from the forum management that restricts you to participate in discussion there then it should not be a problem ............. but still a sensible decision would be leave their problems for themselves to sort out and discuss.

I am not going to get into arguments with any old holy cows either.

You sure you yourself are not one :D

People should be willing to talk with decency even while saying hard things. And should be willing to hear in return too. If that is not the case then it's a one way street I am not interested in.

Agreed.

That is why I appreciate our conversations.

So bikes again han. Abay bai kitnay roop hain tumhary, kabi Parsi, kabi Marhata kabi Musla, kabi chota doctor, kabi bhuda doctor aur ub developer ka baita micro biology may degree holder?

Back
Top Bottom