What's new

Whatever

I want to eat Khan ki rait wali cahli for a while now. It's been like 15 years since I ate one. :cray::cray:

@adil_minhas bro lets continue the topic here . .

its not just you, there are many others on this forum who have had similar encounters with him and by this time you would have noticed that things said by him are been taken for granted some times by the higher authorities and for good reasons.

i am not trying to defend him but the positive side of him weights more than his negative one.

since none of us can do anything about it its better we ignore him and not engage in any kind of discussion with him.

@adil_minhas bro lets continue the topic here . .

its not just you, there are many others on this forum who have had similar encounters with him and by this time you would have noticed that things said by him are been taken for granted some times by the higher authorities and for good reasons.

i am not trying to defend him but the positive side of him weights more than his negative one.

since none of us can do anything about it its better we ignore him and not engage in any kind of discussion with him.

What is the positive side of him brother? Please explain.

What is the positive side of him brother? Please explain.
i ll keep it simple . .

his consciousness about various topics. . . especially about defense and politics( keeping aside his personal bias ) .

:)

@Dem!god

kemon achho ?

long time noooooo
6776417-beautiful-sea-foam-wallpaper.jpg

i ll keep it simple . .

his consciousness about various topics. . . especially about defense and politics( keeping aside his personal bias ) .

:)

@Dem!god

kemon achho ?

long time noooooo
6776417-beautiful-sea-foam-wallpaper.jpg

His politics is pretty clear, very blinkered, and completely rabidly one sided.

I do not see how I would benefit from such.

hey, how are you bro.
yup long time, atleast an year, i guess. I am okay I guess..:cheers:

More than a year . .where have u been ?

His politics is pretty clear, very blinkered, and completely rabidly one sided.

I do not see how I would benefit from such.

there is always . .something to learn . .even in that one sided perception :)

and even if that is not possible. . .simply "ignore".

More than a year . .where have u been ?

there is always . .something to learn . .even in that one sided perception :)

and even if that is not possible. . .simply "ignore".
nothing much, just floating around, following the drift.
they banned me for few months, then it was out of my mind, few days back thought of opening and see whats happening in neighborhood.

nothing much, just floating around, following the drift.
they banned me for few months, then it was out of my mind, few days back thought of opening and see whats happening in neighborhood.

didnt you ask for a ban yourself ? o_Oo_Oo_O

i too was banned for a month or so . .:D:D:D

suna Delhi me hai ?

Mec, too funny! And too bad I don't play this game. ( Didn't play the initial version either ;) ).

As long as we're on Whatever, It's almost 06H00 so I'll bring my dumbbells to the building's yard
and train before the heat and passersby rise!!!

La paix à cette heure là ... Tay.
[ It's real quiet at this time ]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom