What's new

Whatever

4439-9xmqi8.png

20151124_safe_countires_Ind.png

8773-nppw9c.jpg

CpF6rXyXYAAV02b.jpg:large

global-PC-share1.png

Can anyone suggest a way to find out if any friends or non-friends are looking at your facebook page or not?

@Joe Shearer I am writing a report. I have hit brickwall and can't make anymore progress. Since you are without a shred of doubt the brightest person here by some measure, would it be possible to get your assistance?

@Joe Shearer I
am writing a report. I have hit brickwall and can't make anymore progress. Since you are without a shred of doubt the brightest person here by some measure, would it be possible to get your assistance?

The bit in red would be Oscar and the wisest is Niaz Sahib.

But I'd be DELIGHTED to help.My project hasn't started yet. Gimme.

Joe I am not given to pissing around. You are without a doubt the brightest here. No doubt about it. In fact I wonder how you cope with sea of ignorance and retardness that swamps this forum. I really could do with help. I am pulling my hair out but either I don't have the cerebral output or I have got some mental block.I have even tried eating chocolate as the glucose is supposed to fire up your thinking but it has not worked. I just get more cranky and gain weight.

I will post it to your email on your signature. Please treat as confidential and not to be released to anybody.

Joe I am not given to pissing around. You are without a doubt the brightest here. No doubt about it. In fact I wonder how you cope with sea of ignorance and retardness that swamps this forum. I really could do with help. I am pulling my hair out but either I don't have the cerebral output or I have got some mental block.I have even tried eating chocolate as the glucose is supposed to fire up your thinking but it has not worked. I just get more cranky and gain weight.

I will post it to your email on your signature. Please treat as confidential and not to be released to anybody.

It will be kept completely confidential.

How does a man know when he has found a queen?

He will know, when she speaks to the king in him.

Back
Top Bottom