What's new

Whatever

Didn't want to counter, good laughs...

Dont be a spoilsport .. was trying to get the kid not to land on other side of joe .. who has become short tempered with idiots nowadays.

Devils advocacy is required. enough idiots on either side ...

@WAJsal your write ups on Gilgit - first have to read up to be anywhere clued on them .... if you start countering here, I will merely ignore your posts ... too busy to deal with sensible people nowadays

Merely a (s)troll mode now

Kisi ne thread ko shift kar diya. I am too junior to post there now.

May be a moderator shifted it to seniors cafe, you can still read the comments if you want to.

Aapko Hindustani Muslamon ko smajhne mein bahut wat lagega janaab. Aapki aankhein wohi dekhengi jo dekhna chahti hain. Haalat aapke aise hain, main nahin dosh deta aapko.

Waqt? kya bat kar rahy ho bahi .................. kitni babri masjid aur dekhay gay hum in jahilo kay hatho tabah hotay huay? Kitni musalman aurto ko bayizat hotay dekhay gay hum? Kitni Qabro ki bayhurmati hotay mazeed dekhay gay hum? Kitnay laachar Musalmano ko mazeed mar khaty nanga hotay dekhay gay hum q kay in bandar parastoo say un ka ghosht khana bardasht nai hota? Kitna aur time lagy ga gairat ko jagnay may? Humay tumhay samjnay ki zaroorat nai hay albata tumhay jagny ki zaroorat zror hay.

Chodiye. Musalman ke saath mai nahin is topic par bahas karna chahta. Aaap khush raho jahaan ho. Aapki kaum khush rahe. Bas hum ko baksho. Hame aap ke karan bahut emabrassment jhelni padti hai. Aur kuch nahin.

Thank you.

Tumhay embarrasment jheelni parti hay apni na mardi ki waja say humay iss ka ilzam mat do. Tum logo kay her dukh pay hum baychain huay hain laikin tumhari gairat hay kay jagnay ka nam he nai laiti. Hum tashadud nai chahtay par kum uz kum apnay hukook k liay to kharay ho.

And please if you think a decade of sponsored terrorism in our country has weakened us you are wrong, we are still here better than before. We never wanted you to share burden of our problems so there is no question of you feeling embarrassed because Pakistanis are majority Muslims and they got killed in thousands at the hands of Indian sponsored terrorism in their country No we never asked you for your sympathies WE CAN LIFT BURDEN OF OUR PROBLEMS no other Arab, African, Afghan, Indian, Malaysian, Indonesian, Iranian is required or asked to share it. All of you kept silent all the while we got killed in thousands. You feel embarrassed ................. huh

May be a moderator shifted it to seniors cafe, you can still read the comments if you want to.

Waqt? kya bat kar rahy ho bahi .................. kitni babri masjid aur dekhay gay hum in jahilo kay hatho tabah hotay huay? Kitni musalman aurto ko bayizat hotay dekhay gay hum? Kitni Qabro ki bayhurmati hotay mazeed dekhay gay hum? Kitnay laachar Musalmano ko mazeed mar khaty nanga hotay dekhay gay hum q kay in bandar parastoo say un ka ghosht khana bardasht nai hota? Kitna aur time lagy ga gairat ko jagnay may? Humay tumhay samjnay ki zaroorat nai hay albata tumhay jagny ki zaroorat zror hay.

Tumhay embarrasment jheelni parti hay apni na mardi ki waja say humay iss ka ilzam mat do. Tum logo kay her dukh pay hum baychain huay hain laikin tumhari gairat hay kay jagnay ka nam he nai laiti. Hum tashadud nai chahtay par kum uz kum apnay hukook k liay to kharay ho.

And please if you think a decade of sponsored terrorism in our country has weakened us you are wrong, we are still here better than before. We never wanted you to share burden of our problems so there is no question of you feeling embarrassed because Pakistanis are majority Muslims and they got killed in thousands at the hands of Indian sponsored terrorism in their country No we never asked you for your sympathies WE CAN LIFT BURDEN OF OUR PROBLEMS no other Arab, African, Afghan, Indian, Malaysian, Indonesian, Iranian is required or asked to share it. All of you kept silent all the while we got killed in thousands. You feel embarrassed ................. huh

Sir aap nahin samjhoge.

You please do not feel bad for us. You please do not expect anything from us. Its not going to happen. Not now, not in a thousand years.

Sir please understand. Aapke waalid ki ideology aur hamare waalid ki ideology mein zameen aasmaan ka fark hai.

Aap jis maqsad se bante the, uska naamo nishaan nahin hai aaj ke Pakistan mein.

Hum abhi bhi apne mulk mein shaan se jee rahe hain. Apne deen ko lekar. Shaan se. APNE mulk mein. APNE atit ke saath.

Na ki Arbiyon ke gosht ke tukdon pe pal ke.

Comment gave me Ebola and Cancer!
e88.jpg

PS: @Joe Shearer , :woot:

@WAJsal

When you have a little time, spend some time on the threads where this guy has backed me, and surpassed me in trying to educate the bhakts about the facts. I think he deserves your loyal support, even if you disagree with some of the things he has a personal view upon. I, too, have my differences, but his efforts are so vast, so complete that he deserves your attention and respect. Honest, take a look and see for yourself, and I will eat my hat if you don't come back cheering him as a force for peace and for the resolution of problems with the least force and coercion.

To be honest, thanks to him and to well-read characters like @jbgt90 (there are several others who need to be mentioned urgently - @hinduguy comes to mind immediately, but there are at least half a dozen more), I feel I can leave the Indian side of a decent conversation between Indians and Pakistanis in very good hands.

For the first time, in spite of the sorry state of affairs in Kashmir, I feel hopeful and optimistic.

Sir aap nahin samjhoge.

You please do not feel bad for us. You please do not expect anything from us. Its not going to happen. Not now, not in a thousand years.

Koi bat nahi time lagy ga par samj jao gay aik din.

Sir please understand. Aapke waalid ki ideology aur hamare waalid ki ideology mein zameen aasmaan ka fark hai.

Hmaray Nabi, Hmara Quran to aik he hay. Agar wo bhi alag karnay ka plan hay tum Bharti Musloo ka to may kuch nai keh skta.

Aap jis maqsad se bante the, uska naamo nishaan nahin hai aaj ke Pakistan mein.

Ao dikhay gay tumhay kiss nay kiss ko zinda rakha hay tum logo nay yah hum logo nay. Par ao to sahi Pakistan, yoo door baith kay bakwas Hindi channel dekh dekh kay hmary bary may qias araiyan mat karo.

Hum abhi bhi apne mulk mein shaan se jee rahe hain. Apne deen ko lekar. Shaan se. APNE mulk mein. APNE atit ke saath.

Kon sa tumhara mulk? Hindu-stan? Shan to iss may hay kay tum in kay mohafiz bantay na kay yeh tumhary katil.

Na ki Arbiyon ke gosht ke tukdon pe pal ke.

Yeah like other deluded lot you think people especially states offer free of cost support these days.

My apologies brother. Both for misunderstanding you. As well as not being willing to divulge any more information on a public forum.

@User

Kisi ne thread ko shift kar diya. I am too junior to post there now.

Aapko Hindustani Muslamon ko smajhne mein bahut wat lagega janaab. Aapki aankhein wohi dekhengi jo dekhna chahti hain. Haalat aapke aise hain, main nahin dosh deta aapko.

Chodiye. Musalman ke saath mai nahin is topic par bahas karna chahta. Aaap khush raho jahaan ho. Aapki kaum khush rahe. Bas hum ko baksho. Hame aap ke karan bahut emabrassment jhelni padti hai. Aur kuch nahin.

Thank you.

I don't wtf this is about, but YouTube is freely available in Hyderabad. This is what I was listening to last night; went on to Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto (also by Hilary Hahn) and a beautiful Yitzhak Perlman/Daniel Barenboim collaboration on Beethoven's Violin Concerto.

Hmaray Nabi, Hmara Quran to aik he hay. Agar wo bhi alag karnay ka plan hay tum Bharti Musloo ka to may kuch nai keh skta.

Ao dikhay gay tumhay kiss nay kiss ko zinda rakha hay tum logo nay yah hum logo nay. Par ao to sahi Pakistan, yoo door baith kay bakwas Hindi channel dekh dekh kay hmary bary may qias araiyan mat karo.

Kon sa tumhara mulk? Hindu-stan? Shan to iss may hay kay tum in kay mohafiz bantay na kay yeh tumhary katil.

Yeah like other deluded lot you think people especially states offer free of cost support these days.

@User

With respect, and although I deeply dislike this newbie's attitude and mannerisms, that mention of yours is crap. The name is not from the religion of the Hindu, but from the resident of the land of Hind.

With respect, and although I deeply dislike this newbie's attitude and mannerisms, that mention of yours is crap. The name is not from the religion of the Hindu, but from the resident of the land of Hind.

Don't blame me sir blame your nut jobs who talk of making it a Hindu land, . And may be a coincidence but the name somehow favors their demand. I will simply exploit all the weaknesses it should have been expected of me

Bada baccha hun. Shayad aapko samajh aa jaye?

Hamare watan mein aisa kuch nahin jo hamare deen ho humse alag karta ho. Fir se bolunga. Shaan se jeete hain apne watan main. Chaati thok ke. Yahan wahan bhaagte nahin bum barood goli se. Cchaati thok ke vilayat jaate hain neele passport pe. Naa ki sharm ke maare dushman mulk ka hijab pehnte hain jab koi pooche kahan se ho? lol

Aapke karan kabhi na aa paungo. Apne mulk ke hi tukde mai apne pair na rakh paunga. Muslaman jo hun. Aapke yaha Hindu ja sakta hai. Hum nahin.

Kya baat kar rahe ho barkhuddar? Aap musalmanon ne kitne musalmanon ka katl kiya hai pichle 20 saal mein? Aapke yaha har din ek Gujarat hota hai. Kaun karta hai? Hindu? Rehne do bhai. Hum jahan hain theek hain. Khush hain. Aap mind games naa khelo. Aapki mitti pehle hi kaafi palid ho chuki hai Hidustani Musalmano mein.

Please man. PDF is not the only resource and window to the world.

Last edited:
@WAJsal

When you have a little time, spend some time on the threads where this guy has backed me, and surpassed me in trying to educate the bhakts about the facts. I think he deserves your loyal support, even if you disagree with some of the things he has a personal view upon. I, too, have my differences, but his efforts are so vast, so complete that he deserves your attention and respect. Honest, take a look and see for yourself, and I will eat my hat if you don't come back cheering him as a force for peace and for the resolution of problems with the least force and coercion.

To be honest, thanks to him and to well-read characters like @jbgt90 (there are several others who need to be mentioned urgently - @hinduguy comes to mind immediately, but there are at least half a dozen more), I feel I can leave the Indian side of a decent conversation between Indians and Pakistanis in very good hands.

For the first time, in spite of the sorry state of affairs in Kashmir, I feel hopeful and optimistic.
I get your point, and kudos to your efforts. But will yield no result, the delusion is too strong.

Don't blame me sir blame your nut jobs who talk of making it a Hindu land, . And may be a coincidence but the name somehow favors their demand. I will simply exploit all the weaknesses it should have been expected of me

Can't blame you but I can't help pointing out errors - it's become obsessive. Be forgiving when I am in this pedantic mode. After all, I am, or was, till the 15th June, a pedant.

I get your point, and kudos to your efforts. But will yield no result, the delusion is too strong.

Should we stop trying? Just because a just cause may lead to defeat? Is that what you think of us?

I don't wtf this is about, but YouTube is freely available in Hyderabad. This is what I was listening to last night; went on to Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto (also by Hilary Hahn) and a beautiful Yitzhak Perlman/Daniel Barenboim collaboration on Beethoven's Violin Concerto.

Huge admirer of Madam Hahn here! Specially her Bach pieces. Didn't know you listened to classical music.

You know, She has one of the most beautiful smiles I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom