What's new

Whatever

13620824_925541087575192_4296509732780283064_n.jpg

Are you from ISI brother?

What make you think that but if you are stating the same based upon the picture painted by many users, definitely you are missing something or have set your mind in precondition. My quote was specific to the subject as we have faced the same issue w.r.t blocking youtube but that too was due to immense pressure caused against few things including blasphemy.

Should I send you my address and Aadhaar card while we are at it too?

No need, you took it in other way. It was merely quoted to the extent whether the youtube is blocked throughout India or any specific state as many of our friends have been enjoying the same blockage in Pakistan.

What make you think that but if you are stating the same based upon the picture painted by many users, definitely you are missing something or have set your mind in precondition. My quote was specific to the subject as we have faced the same issue w.r.t blocking youtube but that too was due to immense pressure caused against few things including blasphemy.

No need, you took it in other way. It was merely quoted to the extent whether the youtube is blocked throughout India or any specific state as many of our friends have been enjoying the same blockage in Pakistan.

My apologies brother. Both for misunderstanding you. As well as not being willing to divulge any more information on a public forum.

@User

Kisi ne thread ko shift kar diya. I am too junior to post there now.

Aapko Hindustani Muslamon ko smajhne mein bahut wat lagega janaab. Aapki aankhein wohi dekhengi jo dekhna chahti hain. Haalat aapke aise hain, main nahin dosh deta aapko.

Chodiye. Musalman ke saath mai nahin is topic par bahas karna chahta. Aaap khush raho jahaan ho. Aapki kaum khush rahe. Bas hum ko baksho. Hame aap ke karan bahut emabrassment jhelni padti hai. Aur kuch nahin.

Thank you.

2. J&K acceded to India vide Para 3(a) of said act. If Pakistanis challenge the accession, they may as well challenge the integration of Baluchistan, Sindh, Northern-Areas, Gilgit and NWFP .. indeed the basis of existence of Pakistan as a state.
Comment gave me Ebola and Cancer!
e88.jpg

PS: @Joe Shearer , :woot:

wrong thread

report it to your self and do the needful

And see who I was quoting...!!!!!

and since its whatever, ... Imatinib will help you!!! LOL
Didn't want to counter, good laughs...

My apologies brother. Both for misunderstanding you.

No issues however, spend time and learn about things and information around. It is all circulated as available on many public forums/web. So also, I would advice to revise the decision being suspecting everyone through ISIglass. Youtube is blocked in specific states is more relevant to the censor policy of India I think. Have a good time.

Back
Top Bottom