What's new

Whatever

Say thanks to the Iranians, saying we are fake Jews and a fake nation.

I'm not endorsing anyone's behaviour. Neither sides attitudes help their own countries. That's what I understand. Jews and Iranians fighting each other, means Arabs laughing their *** off about you both. Jews are known to be smart not stupid. You need to be smart as well and look at the big picture. Israel and Iran started to seperate their ways since last years of reign of Mohammad Reza Shah which the distance became very far since 1990s. Now, both sides have lost in favor of Arabs. Gaza is gone. Hamas is sending missiles on Israeli cities. Arabs stabbing Israelis. Arabs getting endorsment for the so called two state solution and the fake entity of Palestine. Arabs invaded Iran for 8 years. Arabs sending mercanaries to Iranian Balouchestan, ... Isn't all these enough reasons to change your mindset and strategies?

I'm not endorsing anyone's behaviour. Neither sides attitudes help their own countries. That's what I understand. Jews and Iranians fighting each other, means Arabs laughing their *** off about you both. Jews are known to be smart not stupid. You need to be smart as well and look at the big picture. Israel and Iran started to seperate their ways since last years of reign of Mohammad Reza Shah which the distance became very far since 1990s. Now, both sides have lost in favor of Arabs. Gaza is gone. Hamas is sending missiles on Israeli cities. Arabs stabbing Israelis. Arabs getting endorsment for the so called two state solution and the fake entity of Palestine. Arabs invaded Iran for 8 years. Arabs sending mercanaries to Iranian Balouchestan, ... Isn't all these enough reasons to change your mindset and strategies?
I think the thread was removed.
We don't care if the Arabs are laughing at us, Look at them, they are in deep shit.
Don't worry, strategies will be changed.
Wars will be fought to kill the enemy and not just to protect Israel anymore.

I think the thread was removed.
We don't care if the Arabs are laughing at us, Look at them, they are in deep shit.
Don't worry, strategies will be changed.
Wars will be fought to kill the enemy and not just to protect Israel anymore.
Take it easy my young friend. Remember that wars mostly have two sides, one side is a loser and the other side is an even bigger loser. smart strategies are the ones that lead you to get what you want permanently with minimum bloodshed and costs. Some enemies are permanent enemies because of geopolitical reasons while some are temporary enemies that can become your friends some day. Iran is not your permanent enemy.
Again, take it easy bro. ;) Learn to ignore others flaming and childish comments. Have a nice day.

Take it easy my young friend. Remember that wars mostly have two sides, one side is a loser and the other side is an even bigger loser. smart strategies are the ones that lead you to get what you want permanently with minimum bloodshed and costs. Some enemies are permanent enemies because of geopolitical reasons while some are temporary enemies that can become your friends some day. Iran is not your permanent enemy.
Again, take it easy bro. ;) Learn to ignore others flaming and childish comments. Have a nice day.
Alright man, I'm just saying, in a war with Iran, all that we are going to loose are a few Jericho missiles with nuclear warheads on them.
We simply cant befriend them under Islamic control, they hate us and would destroy us if they could.

Have a nice day

Damn man you really despise noon league
I feel the same way about ppp they are the worst

:-)

@Zibago and yours feelings for the both parties are going to be the thoughts of a common man soon and that's what exactly people needed to understand about both of these incurable elements.

Damn man you really despise noon league
I feel the same way about ppp they are the worst
Maybe cuz i dont fancy money from Pakistan being stored in offshore tax free zones while i have to pay tax on everyday food items

@Zibago and yours feelings for the both parties are going to be the thoughts of a common man soon and that's what exactly people needed to understand about both of these incurable elements.
In our regions they will curse govt all year long and at the end for their biradri na banda

Maybe cuz i dont fancy money from Pakistan being stored in offshore tax free zones while i have to pay tax on everyday food items

In our regions they will curse govt all year long and at the end for their biradri na banda
Neither do I, All i am saying is ppp is the worst party in Pakistan.

:yahoo:

Breaking: European Commission says Turkey is not in a position that would render it eligible for EU membership in the foreseeable future.

So Turkey's dreams of joining EU got shattered.

@Taygibay I came across pictures of the recent training and coordination between the GIGN and other units at Montparnasse. I came across this picture... see the name of the operator shaking Cazeneuve... :lol:
I always knew these guys were pranksters!

aa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom