What's new

Whatever

@MilSpec

Hi,

Just drove the 2016 Jaguar XF Prestige yesterday---I could not believe the ride and drive---amazing. What a transformation Jaguar has gone thru---.
I bet, have been drooling over the XES. Can't afford anymore cars man, Still paying off the 335xi.. Maybe once I decide to sell my old 545i, might get something close to new.

Yes they banned him for expressing his view on Kashmir

Well it was a little more than just that :P I missed most of the juice myself though I did gleam a little bit from others quotes. It was some pretty ripe language with iggy to say the least :P

Haha,

you know what... I found the only guy I know ever (ukrainian origin guy...great buddy)....right here in Canada that doesn't like mangoes one bit. I first thought its the type of mangoes you normally get here (from mexico and south america normally) which are kinda dull and the skins are quite bitter etc....so I introduced him to all kinds of desi mangos (from both india and pak) and he still wont budge....says mango has a black pepper after taste he doesn't care for.

Totally weird.....but I got reminded of it when I saw the firangi eating in the video hehe.

says mango has a black pepper
Is this the taste of south american mango varieties cuz i have never had a pepper taste from a mango in my life

Haha,

you know what... I found the only guy I know ever (ukrainian origin guy...great buddy)....right here in Canada that doesn't like mangoes one bit. I first thought its the type of mangoes you normally get here (from mexico and south america normally) which are kinda dull and the skins are quite bitter etc....so I introduced him to all kinds of desi mangos (from both india and pak) and he still wont budge....says mango has a black pepper after taste he doesn't care for.

Totally weird.....but I got reminded of it when I saw the firangi eating in the video hehe.
You kind of like stuff you grow up eating and drinking i never liked orange juice(not even fresh orange juice) Americans and Europeans love it
I only drink Mango and Pineapple juice and on rare occasions Apple juice :D

Is this the taste of south american mango varieties cuz i have never had a pepper taste from a mango in my life

Its just how he describes it. I can kind of see what hes talking about with the crap south american ones (mostly coz of how the skin imparts an aftertaste to the flesh I find along with the natural sourness over sweet balance)....but he says it extends to chausa, sindhri, alphonso, kesar etc? Im like wuttttt....I give up! He doesnt even like over sugary mango juice for crying out loud.

You kind of like stuff you grow up eating and drinking i never liked orange juice(not even fresh orange juice) Americans and Europeans love it
I only drink Mango and Pineapple juice and on rare occasions Apple juice

I kinda like orange juice....as long as its not too sour. The thing i found weird were kiwis as a kid because of the way the seeds kinda messed the overall flavour in some way for me....but now I guess I outgrew it.

Jackfruit I used to hate as a kid as well (just that "rotting" smell)....now I absolutely love it (as long as its good quality).

The only fruit I've tried that I dont like is dragonfruit...just tastes of nothing except very faint sour/sweet....think of a chikoo watered down with little black seeds too (or maybe I just had a low grade one each time...not sure).

The only thing I refuse to even try is Durian....so the jury never comes into play for that one. :D

@Aung Zaya you ever try durian in singapore lah? Wah lao!

Its just how he describes it. I can kind of see what hes talking about with the crap south american ones (mostly coz of how the skin imparts an aftertaste to the flesh I find along with the natural sourness over sweet balance)....but he says it extends to chausa, sindhri, alphonso, kesar etc? Im like wuttttt....I give up!
Isnt chaunsa a desified form of alphonso(its originally from Portugal)

Isnt chaunsa a desified form of alphonso(its originally from Portugal)

Not 100% sure about the cultivar branches and links but could be...they certainly look and taste quite similar though it depends sometimes. If they are linked, I find the Pakistani grown ones are called Chaunsa and Indian ones are called Alphonso....and theres a never ending battle about which one is better :P

Not 100% sure about the cultivar branches and links but could be...they certainly look and taste quite similar though it depends sometimes. If they are linked, I find the Pakistani grown ones are called Chaunsa and Indian ones are called Alphonso....and theres a never ending battle about which one is better :P
i saw it on tv there was this mango expert who was discussing history of all mango varities

Well they are of the same family :lol:

Yes :(......well,close to that.....what country is that if the rulling party doesn't have a united position ?

And you still haven't seen the mess in the parliament.
I guess it's better to laugh and make fun about this than starting to cry...

Tay I've always been meaning to ask you. Are you a French guy living in Pakistan or other way around? :D Just curious.

I dropped this here to avoid an off-topic but no.
I'm a French guy living abroad mostly we'll say
and the Pakistani part is representative of my
fondness for its story from the reason for its very
existence and the way your countries were carved
by the colonial power, the person that was Jinnah,
and despite the need for the Army to hold power
the particular experiment that is a pure Islamic Republic.

I'm old enough for example to remember the outcries of
the media and mainstream population in the West when
Pakistan got The Bomb. All around dinner and coffee tables,
you could hear suppositions about Pak going on a nuclear
bombing spree, missiles for India & dirty bombs in our cities.

And despite a bit of dissemination, Pakistan "refrained"?
Things like that.

Your common hold on the Indus civilization heritage with
an edge on calling it for Pakistan by geography, the stupid
- in the sense of neurotic - dance of the American Congress
on whether it likes or hate it and the incredible scenery, the
fact that for a foreigner it is so much calmer here than on an
Indian forum with all the girlish hair pulling and resentment.
Small things.

I also have limited time and restrain myself to one mil forum
PDF being it and thus bear the flag of the place where I choose
to exist daily in virtuality.
That simple.

All the best to you and yours, Tay.

Back
Top Bottom