What's new

Whatever

@~Phoenix~
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise...
Ending your life is no solution
image.png

@Arsalan @S.U.R.B. @thesolar65 @WAJsal or whoever can help him..pls do.

The so called "darkest night" ended for me earlier,but I missed my oppurtunity to see the sunlight before sunset..And now the "sun" of my life is gone,I am stuck in never ending night...

Or may be it is just you who THINK so!!
I hope you understand that EVERYONE can be wrong with what they are thinking!

Will discus this in detail Inshallah but in mean time, i will appreciate some sorts of reply from you on this post. :)

The so called "darkest night" ended for me earlier,but I missed my oppurtunity to see the sunlight before sunset..And now the "sun" of my life is gone,I am stuck in never ending night...
Death is surely our noble friend but why don't you give life a chance for some time. How about you reschedule your death for 10 years later. Make a 10 year plan and see how it goes. You can surely give your all these ten years as you have nothing to lose. If it goes well you can try another ten years or more but if its not successful then still its not a problem as dying was the original plan anyway. Win-win situation.

Hi,

14 years old---and devastated by a loss---and want to end life----. So real and so true----something that we older people cannot understand and comprehend.

We cannot comprehend---because we know that your life has not even begun yet---but you do not know that---.

We cannot comprehend because we know that the problems you are thinking of as mountains---we know them to be mole hills.

We cannot comprehend---because we know from personal experience that what you seem to feel devastating and life ending experience---will not have that much importance at a different stage in life.

So---it is very difficult for us to understand what you are going thru---because it is an individual experience---and only you know the level of your pain and despair.

But if you can find the strength in you and look above and beyond your personal problems---you will find out that there were many that were in your shoes one time or other and they chose life---and in due time they became braver and stronger to face the hardships of life.

Just remember---that ' dark hole of despair ' just wants to suck you in---like it has sucked in many an innocent and helpless victims---. It is a demon---the more you look into its eyes---the more control it will have over you---because it begins to control your soul thru your eyes.

If you have 2 legs, 2 arms, 2 eyes, are healthy, have a brain that can think right---then you better be thankful to your creator that he made you whole.

Just look at the people less fortunate than you with physical disabilities and ailments---and see the fight in them to fight for life.

Good luck.

Last edited:
@~Phoenix~
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise...
Ending your life is no solution
View attachment 314640

or whoever can help him..pls do.

Arre, yeh kya ho raha hai? You want to die? Why? You want to commit suicide? Why announce it here and make us all sad. Go take some Iron tablets. On serious side have you talked to your parents and siblings. Have you thought what will happen to them? No? Probably they will shed tears for 1 day...2 day or for 1 month or year. Then they will go their own way and so your friends here as well as real. No body cares.

This is your and your only life. Enjoy it till you die any natural or unnatural death. Do not take it by yourself. ind it as our religion tell us that if you take your own life, your soul will do the same for next seven births.

Be a good boy/girl and go to sleep and face your challenges.

You got any pet mate ? :D

Or may be it is just you who THINK so!!
I hope you understand that EVERYONE can be wrong with what they are thinking!

Will discus this in detail Inshallah but in mean time, i will appreciate some sorts of reply from you on this post. :)

Death is surely our noble friend but why don't you give life a chance for some time. How about you reschedule your death for 10 years later. Make a 10 year plan and see how it goes. You can surely give your all these ten years as you have nothing to lose. If it goes well you can try another ten years or more but if its not successful then still its not a problem as dying was the original plan anyway. Win-win situation.

Hi,

14 years old---and devastated by a loss---and want to end life----. So real and so true----something that we older people cannot understand and comprehend.

We cannot comprehend---because we know that your life has not even begun yet---but you do not know that---.

We cannot comprehend because we know that the problems you are thinking of as mountains---we know them to be mole hills.

We cannot comprehend---because we know from personal experience that what you seem to feel devastating and life ending experience---will not have that much importance at a different stage in life.

So---it is very difficult for us to understand what you are going thru---because it is an individual experience---and only you know the level of your pain and despair.

But if you can find the strength in you and look above and beyond your personal problems---you will find out that there were many that were in your shoes one time or other and they chose life---and in due time they became braver and stronger to face the hardships of life.

Just remember---that ' dark hole of despair ' just wants to suck you in---like it has sucked in many an innocent and helpless victims---. It is a demon---the more you look into its eyes---the more control it will have over you---because it begins to control your soul thru your eyes.

If you have 2 legs, 2 arms, 2 eyes, are healthy, have a brain that can think right---then you better be thankful to your creator that he made you whole.

Just look at the people less fortunate than you with physical disabilities and ailments---and see the fight in them to fight for life.

Good luck.

Arre, yeh kya ho raha hai? You want to die? Why? You want to commit suicide? Why announce it here and make us all sad. Go take some Iron tablets. On serious side have you talked to your parents and siblings. Have you thought what will happen to them? No? Probably they will shed tears for 1 day...2 day or for 1 month or year. Then they will go their own way and so your friends here as well as real. No body cares.

This is your and your only life. Enjoy it till you die any natural or unnatural death. Do not take it by yourself. ind it as our religion tell us that if you take your own life, your soul will do the same for next seven births.

Be a good boy/girl and go to sleep and face your challenges.

Well,guys..Thanks for the support..It really means alot to me..

You got any pet mate ? :D
Gift him this...he will be happy for ever ever.

Not in the mood for such trolls

Stay happy...read well and must have a girl friend but don't love her enjoy your time and replace her with new one always.:agree: before expiry of relationship. Tension dene ka lene ka nahien.

@Doordie @DESERT FIGHTER @Mentee
Since I can't post a thread Kindly post a thread
Comparison between CM400AKG ve Brahmos
Check this video

WoW,the BrahMos missile is inferior to the CM 400AKG ( No offence to India )..We really should buy them...Hope its compatible with our F-7 BGIs

Last edited:
Whatever opportunity you think you lost you will get again.

If it is admission in some school or thrown out of current school - other educational opportunities are there. Maybe more suited and better for you.

If it is a girl, then you will meet someone even better later in life.

An opportunity to change your circumstances? A better opportunity will come along in a few years.

Bad times are always temporary. Death is permanent!

Tell someone close to you how you feel and pray to God for strength to overcome.

Everyone has felt the way you do at some point in their life. It always passes!

Bro I wasn't trolling you should have one-----it heals alot especially when exams are around the corner :P God bless you

C
Chi Chi chi

Here bro I got something for you plzzxzzzzzz watch it :D

BTW,Exams aren't my problem..
I hardly understood anything in the video bcoz that guy is saying too fast for me to understand ( Sorry,but I'm SUPER weak at urdu ) but thanks anyways..Y'all are nice..

Whatever opportunity you think you lost you will get again.

If it is admission in some school or thrown out of current school - other educational opportunities are there. Maybe more suited and better for you.

If it is a girl, then you will meet someone even better later in life.

An opportunity to change your circumstances? A better opportunity will come along in a few years.

Bad times are always temporary. Death is permanent!

Tell someone close to you how you feel and pray to God for strength to overcome.

Everyone has felt the way you do at some point in their life. It always passes!

No,its just that I lost contact with someone special...and that person meant everything to me and was very ill before I lost contact with her...Her mom texted me that she has passed out and they are taking her to the hospital..After that she never came online..Its been a week since..
Thanks anyways..

No,its just that I lost contact with someone special...and that person meant everything to me and was very ill before I lost contact with her...Her mom texted me that she has passed out and they are taking her to the hospital..After that she never came online..Its been a week since..
Thanks anyways..

Ah so....OK I understand. It is only natural to worry about someone you care about. You can always text her mom to see how she is doing and to offer your sympathy. It has been a week after all, she won't mind and I am sure her mom is going through a hard time too.

I know it is hard to believe at your age, but every single Human being on this planet has gone through this kind of loss and worry, not just once but many times in their life. You will be fine. Take care! :-)

Back
Top Bottom