What's new

Whatever

Hmmm.
Both of them quite often make quality posts.
I visit BD section sporadically, so I don't really know what goes on there.
Mocking and insults are a common thing in that section. Simply deleting posts and warning through Alerts is not enough sometimes. Must have spammed their 'Alerts' with notifications, lol.

Mocking and insults are a common thing in that section. Simply deleting posts and warning through Alerts is not enough sometimes. Must have spammed their 'Alerts' with notifications, lol.
Lolz.
I understand what you mean.
Why don't you ban them from entering the BD section instead?
That way the members can still visit and post in other sections.
Ppl like Nilgiri,Rainman, spectre contribute well to many other sections on the forum.
I really want you to consider their post history too.
I hope you do.

gussa ho ?

ppl here should learn from me i never troll :o:
Gussa???
Kis baat ka?

Somehow I liked ur previous username. The angry bird!
Hehehe
I miss our interaction with @Indischer and his baby pics. Hehe

Holy Month of Ramadan...

@Nilgiri , ban lifted. For the love of god, you and @Rain Man are killing the BD section. Further violations will lead to a ban-period.
:tup: :tup: :tup:

Ppl like Nilgiri,Rainman, spectre contribute well to many other sections on the forum.
I really want you to consider their post history too.
They should learn to report posts instead of replying. Section ban is too cruel.

They should learn to report posts instead of replying. Section ban is too cruel.
Come on Wajsie.
Banning from the forum is more cruel than banning from a section. :lol:
Infact when you ban a member from section then it sends a clear message that your presence isn't appreciated in the section.
But you know what?
The BD section needs to improve. I mean just check the kinda threads which get posted in BD DEFNCE section. It's atrocious!
Like this one here
https://defence.pk/threads/will-modis-textile-sops-be-a-threat-to-bangladesh-rmg-industry.436461/
Is this even related to defence?
I hope something gets done about it.

Thanks and regards. :-)

Guys, I'm heading out an air show in Trenton. US is bring the raptor, b52s, tankers, just to name a few.
Will try to get some clicks and share with you guys

Nilgiri and @Rain Man , troll a lot in BDsection.

Holy Month of Ramadan...

@Nilgiri , ban lifted. For the love of god, you and @Rain Man are killing the BD section. Further violations will lead to a ban-period.

I am exercising a self-imposed ban in BD section for a month since yesterday, I have declared it there, I am not posting there at least till 24/07/2016. I hope they will recover in the mean time! :P

Hmmm.
Both of them quite often make quality posts.
I visit BD section sporadically, so I don't really know what goes on there.

I am innocent, 98.52% of that section is troll section!! :cray:

Last edited:
cheers for the+ve @waz

You know what, you may think this is silly but I've never seen that sketch of the Typhoon, broken down by country. I knew we did the most important parts i.e. engine, cockpit, but didn't know the rest. Thanks.

I'm fired up for RIAT 2016!!!!!

You know what, you may think this is silly but I've never seen that sketch of the Typhoon, broken down by country. I knew we did the most important parts i.e. engine, cockpit, but didn't know the rest. Thanks.

I'm fired up for RIAT 2016!!!!!
cool now you know

Holy Month of Ramadan...

I am now going to avoid that subforum completely as far as the mud throwing. Thanks for your grace.

Nilgiri and @Rain Man , troll a lot in BDsection.

This time though, it was totally in response to the comments earlier in that thread if you read what they were unnecessarily adding on to descriptions of India. Anyway, I am quitting it cold turkey now.

I agree.
The only thing that I object to is to painting Indira Gandhi's era black.
I've heard that Mrs.Gandhi would have turned more right had she not been assassinated in 1984.

How the hell do you earn bans? You sound so sane most of the time.

Lolz
Finally!
I guess nagging does help at times. :lol:

I never said hers was a black era. It was a lot better in many respects than the so called recent MMS golden age of UPA given what was inherited and the situation of the periods in question.

Last edited:
The BD section needs to improve. I mean just check the kinda threads which get posted in BD DEFNCE section. It's atrocious!
Like this one here
https://defence.pk/threads/will-modis-textile-sops-be-a-threat-to-bangladesh-rmg-industry.436461/
Is this even related to defence?
I hope something gets done about it.
Typical mistake, made by almost everyone.
I am now going to avoid that subforum completely as far as the mud throwing. Thanks for your grace.
And you got banned again. Mash a allah to your efforts...

Typical mistake, made by almost everyone.

And you got banned again. Mash a allah to your efforts...

https://defence.pk/threads/a-new-aircraft-for-paf.435458/page-44#post-8413737

PAF have rejected Mig-29 during 90s when they were suffering from sanctions, now it will be better to invest in JFT if no frontline jet is available or in reach, JFT should be developed into JFT-NG with at least like Hornet to Super Hornet / Growler.

Former Russian Prime Minister Yevgeny Primakov’s book “Years in Big Politics” (original Russian title: Gody v Bolshoi Politike) published in 1999. Since the Soviet collapse Academician Primakov was chief of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) till his appointment as Foreign Minister in January 1996 by President Boris Yeltsin.
He writes that in early 1990s Pakistan had requested for Sukhoi Su-27 fighters from Russia, which were the best warplane at that time. According to Primakov, the Russian Foreign Ministry (then headed by Andrei Kozyrev) had cleared the deal. However, the Kremlin referred it to SVR.
“We asked the Pakistani side, do they have funds to buy the planes? They replied, yes, they have agreement with Saudi Arabia. We cross-checked through our channels and found it was not true. SVR established that it was a grand foreign plot to scuttle Russia’s military-technical cooperation with India,” former Russian Prime Minister Primakov wrote in his book.

How serious is the offer? Ryabkov is a junior minister in Russian cabinet. But making an offer to a financially insolvent client . Making it stick is a different ball game. Approval for the sale will have to go through several rungs of the Russian parliament Duma and the military, plus there are higher powers in Vladimir Putin’s inner circle who can overrule Ryabkov. So there’s every possibility that the Su-35 for Pakistan will end up...

source .. RBTH ..

---------------
Bro i received negative rating for the above post( which is copied and pasted without editing from RBTH& i clarified it).. some mod edited removed a line.. later HRK give me negative rating..

Back
Top Bottom