What's new

Whatever

رمیز راجہ کو منتیں کر کے اپنی ٹیکسی میں بٹھانے والے ایک پاکستانی ڈرائیور نے 5 منٹ بعد ہی زبردستی اتار بھی دیا
  1. news-1466244472-4003_large.jpg
  2. لاہو(مانیٹرنگ ڈیسک )سماجی رابطہ کی ویب سائٹس نے سٹار زاور ان کے مداحوں کے درمیان گفتگو کو آسان بنا دیا ہے۔اور اس ذریعے سے ہونے والی بات چیت کئی بار دلچسپی سے بھرپور ہوتی ہے۔ایسی ہی ایک دلچسپ بات چیت سابق قومی کرکٹر او ر ان کے مداح کے درمیان ٹویٹر پر ہوئی ہے جسے درجنوں افراد نے پسند کیا۔​
  3. قومی کرکٹ ٹیم کے سابق کپتان اور نامور کمنٹریٹر رمیز راجہ سے سماجی رابطہ کی ویب سائٹ پر ان کے ایک مداح نے کہا کہ کسی کریزی فین سے جڑااپنی زندگی کا کوئی واقعہ بتائیں جس پر آپ سب سے زیادہ حیران ہوئے ہوں تو رمیز راجہ نے بتایا کہ ایک با ر دبئی میں ایک ٹیکسی والے نے مجھے اپنی کار میں بٹھانے کیلئے منت سماجت کی تو میں اس کی گاڑی میں بیٹھ گیا مگر چلتے چلتے اس نے ایک دم گاڑی سائیڈ پر موڑدی اور روک کر کہا کہ آپ گاڑی سے اتر جائیں ۔میری موجودگی سے وہ اتنا پرجوش تھا کہ اس کا سانس پھول گیا اور اس نے مجھے کہا کہ آپ کی موجودگی کی وجہ سے میں ٹھیک سے سانس نہیں لے پا رہالہٰذاآپ گاڑی سے باہر آجائیں۔​
  4. رمیز راجہ اپنے اس فین کی اس حرکت پر انتہائی حیران ہوئے اور وہ اس ٹیکسی ڈرائیور کو اپنی زندگی میں ملنے والا سب سے کریزیفین قرار دیتے ہیں۔​

"Barış Samir, who is a member of Uwaisi family and a descendant (59th generation) of Uwais al-Qarani, the person to whom Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) gifted his cloak to, said that people offered his grandfather million euro waterside mansion for sacred cloak but his grandfather refused it saying: "I am not the owner but the keeper.". Uwaisi family, who keep the sacred cloak, live in Istanbul, Turkey since centuries. It is also believed that Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) has worn it when he took his famous night journey."

hirka_i_serif_icin_bogazda_yali_teklif_ettiler_1465637696_6979.jpg

Salam @Windjammer bhai. Hope you are doing well. I wanted to talk to you in PM...but looks like your private convo settings are disabled. Will you kindly enable your pm convo settings to receive PM from members..so i can start a conversation with you.

Thankyou.

---------------

M is K 2 S

@Taygibay It is when you read such stories that you say that canceling 70% of the trainings and having a readiness well below what's planned is really worth it,lol.

las.png

I'm not making fun at all about the soldiers of Sentinelle,the way they are used is laughable,why not just increase even more the GN and PN size ? :disagree:

UN CLOWN PICKPOCKET? / A pickpocket clown?

:laughcry:

why not just increase even more the GN and PN size ? :disagree:

Because if you do that, these personnels stay on the payroll hence
whereas hiking Sentinelle numbers happens without hiring anyone.

Monetary imperatives over real efficiency ... as is so often the case.

Have a great day mec, Tay.

@Pukhtoon Ref. Baby Dance Very Funny

That's not a baby, mate! o_O It's a kid or at least a toddler.

He is however quite the belly dancer! ;)

Darn, what a paunch! :D

Have a great day, Tay.

@Vauban I'm thinking back to your last post and thinking a thread
on what it means to deploy the military for Sentinelle through all aspects.

_mgl9202.jpg

France was used to seeing soldiers move around and waddle in the forests
but Sentinelle on the footsteps of Vigipirate perennializes the new paradigm.
How a kid from 2010 vs one from 1990 vs one from before 1970 differ maybe?
Many countries need their military on the street but we don't ... then again, are
there not good sides post-compulsory service to showcase a fit and trim Army?

As an example, Tay.

UN CLOWN PICKPOCKET? / A pickpocket clown?

:laughcry:

Next time ; ' Une patrouille Sentinelle arrête un prêtre cambrioleur ! ' :enjoy:
-
@Taygibay

It's not that I am against the fact of soldiers participating to the internal security,this is that currently we don't have enough ressources to sustain so much troops on the streets. Won't even talk about using them to do Police/Gendarmerie missions...
How many trainings,how many perm' have been canceled due to this operation ? (I have heard that 70% of the trainings in the CENZUB have been canceled..)
How is it possible to send someone that was deployed in Gao for months to patrol the streets back in home when he should spend time with his family for exemple ?
The families are also affected by this.
I support the president's decision to stop all the cuts and to even increase the FOT but will it be enough ?
-
Vigipirate ça passait encore mais là..

Back
Top Bottom