What's new

Whatever

And now the "sun" of my life is gone,I am stuck in never ending night...
that's a myth...
You don't understand do you?
That you might be the "sun" of somebody else's life. May be your parents, your siblings...your Frens.
You having lost your "sun" doesn't give you the right to snatch away the light from other's lives.
I don't know if it makes any sense to you.
But right now the best thing you could do is to distract yourself. You need to get busy with your life. You need to have an aim...and you must have the desire to achieve it.
Don't let your happiness ever depend on anyone or anything.

No,its just that I lost contact with someone special...and that person meant everything to me and was very ill before I lost contact with her...Her mom texted me that she has passed out and they are taking her to the hospital..After that she never came online..Its been a week since..
Thanks anyways..

So you lost your special Girl friend -- I understand that she was very ill and has passed away

That is very sad but PLEASE remember that you still have your FAMILY and other FRIENDS
in your life

If you die ; just imagine how much your parents will suffer

You are very young ; you will have many good people in your life

aha hai? You want to die? Why? You want to commit suicide? Why announce it here and make us all sad. Go take some Iron tablets
Not MEEEEEEEEE :confused:

This teenager here >>>>>>

Uffffff
You guys are such comedy at times. I mean can u imagine me ending my life for some "sun"???
No star or galaxy can make me give up on life. :angel:
I love it too much to waste it. :rolleyes:

Okay now ...where were we?

BTW,Exams aren't my problem..
I hardly understood anything in the video bcoz that guy is saying too fast for me to understand ( Sorry,but I'm SUPER weak at urdu ) but thanks anyways..Y'all are nice..

No,its just that I lost contact with someone special...and that person meant everything to me and was very ill before I lost contact with her...Her mom texted me that she has passed out and they are taking her to the hospital..After that she never came online..Its been a week since..
Thanks anyways..
dont be daft. theres always someone else. there always is. what will you accomplish if you die?

Ah so....OK I understand. It is only natural to worry about someone you care about. You can always text her mom to see how she is doing and to offer your sympathy. It has been a week after all, she won't mind and I am sure her mom is going through a hard time too.

I know it is hard to believe at your age, but every single Human being on this planet has gone through this kind of loss and worry, not just once but many times in their life. You will be fine. Take care! :-)

BTW,her mom only took her phone and told me about it when they were waiting for the ambulance..
So you lost your special Girl friend -- I understand that she was very ill and has passed away

That is very sad but PLEASE remember that you still have your FAMILY and other FRIENDS
in your life

If you die ; just imagine how much your parents will suffer

You are very young ; you will have many good people in your life

BTW,She is not my girlfriend..and all I knew that shes unconsious..not dead...but I dont know anything after that

that's a myth...
You don't understand do you?
That you might be the "sun" of somebody else's life. May be your parents, your siblings...your Frens.
You having lost your "sun" doesn't give you the right to snatch away the light from other's lives.
I don't know if it makes any sense to you.
But right now the best thing you could do is to distract yourself. You need to get busy with your life. You need to have an aim...and you must have the desire to achieve it.
Don't let your happiness ever depend on anyone or anything.
I think thats why I am in this website...to distract myself..
dont be daft. theres always someone else. there always is. what will you accomplish if you die?
Well...to be honest..I'm really confused about what to do...

Everyone has felt the way you do at some point in their life. It always passes
That's sooooo true.
I had this HOD who had a habit of spying on each one of his student's life. He used to be such a pest that I hated him. :confused:
For once I did want to haunt him as a ghost.:mamba:
And today he is in my FB friend list as a "dear professor" who apparently taught me how to fight back in life. :rolleyes:

We were talking about Mitthoo ?
Why are you after poor mithoo's life (in heaven)???:butcher:
Let him rest in peace.
(Him/her...whatever!!!)

That's sooooo true.
I had this HOD who had a habit of spying on each one of his student's life. He used to be such a pest that I hated him. :confused:
For once I did want to haunt him as a ghost.:mamba:
And today he is in my FB friend list as a "dear professor" who apparently taught me how to fight back in life. :rolleyes:

Why are you after poor mithoo's life (in heaven)???:butcher:
Let him rest in peace.
(Him/her...whatever!!!)

What/Who is "mithoo"?

Well...to be honest..I'm really confused about what to do...
Do you think that girl would have ever wanted you to hurt yourself because of her?
Have you imagined how your decision is gonna effect your immediate family?
To them you are their "sun".

I see that you have interest in defence related stuff. welcome to the forum!
I hope next time you'll put up a more inspiring status. :-)

Cheers! :tup:

Thanks to everyone who came on the thread and talked to the boy. :)

BTW,her mom only took her phone and told me about it when they were waiting for the ambulance..Well...to be honest..I'm really confused about what to do...

Talk about it all you want..sharing grief always makes it seem smaller. If you have a friend you can trust, talk to him, but make sure he is not the kind of person to blabber mouth to all and sundry ...that will make you feel worse.

If you can share with your parents especially your mom, do that...but I can understand that might be too delicate.

Talking and sharing your worries always helps.

Another thing is outdoor sport of any kind....go for a run, play cricket or badminton...whatever...fresh air and exercise helps .

Back
Top Bottom