What's new

Whatever

@BDforever
screenshot-www boredpanda com 2016-06-05 22-09-52.jpg

Ramadan mubarak to all Muslims.
Peace and tranquility in this holy month.
Spare a moment for the under priveledged.

Hehehehe. :tup:
Now, now. I am not a cannibal so I really don't know if Pakistanis are sweet or not. :P

(Sorrieeee for the poor joke but you almost asked for it. :lol: )
What joke? We love our meat :devil:
no no,, its not human meat/ :)
Btw going by the logic that majority of Indians have diabetes, which means they have extra sugar in their blood >>>> it also means they are sweeter. :p::bunny:

Hehehe
Kidding.
Oh i understand now, this is the reason of the sweetness level going down, they have started treatments. :)

Our shared history and bit of ancestory (pls don't fume!) has ensured that diabetic gene got passed to ppl on both sides of the border. So I guess your ppl are as diabetic errrr sweet as mine. Hehehe :yu:
Lol, that is TRUE!!
My forefather migrated from Jalandhar area. :tup:

Who did they get independance from?

Inhibitions and the Gods themselves.

Sweden so Fabulous.jpg

why is it sweden day? who did they get independance from?

Ok, the real answer is the Sweden Day, much like Denmark Day (but way better then Denmark Day), is just a made up holiday to make us feel better about Norway having an actual Constitution Day while Denmark and Sweden always independent.

The National Day of Sweden, or Sweden Day - Sveriges nationaldag for the locals - is celebrated to commemorate the election of Kind Gustav Vasa, an act that is considered the founding of the modern Sweden:

King-Gustav-Vasa-500x701.jpg

Inhibitions and the Gods themselves.

View attachment 309057

Ok, the real answer is the Sweden Day, much like Denmark Day, is just a made up holiday to make us feel better about Norway having an actual Constitution Day while Denmark and Sweden always independent.

The National Day of Sweden, or Sweden Day - Sveriges nationaldag for the locals - is celebrated to commemorate the election of Kind Gustav Vasa, an act that is considered the founding of the modern Sweden:

King-Gustav-Vasa-500x701.jpg
hahaha so its to make you feel happy about your self

i thought the nords gave you independance and they put a monarch in charge
i admit victoria looks...... damn!!
Princess-Victoria-0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom