What's new

Whatever

I see Commies and frogs and I see Football.

Let's do this.

View attachment 309951
soccer for you lot isn't it? so when can you come down

and you think we help them out and they do this to us
latest

Lol is this satire or a real entry?
It's sad to see what is going on. They really need to make sure that half the allocation goes to women. Thousands of pretty Russian and English girls will calm everyone down. :p:

Satire,but still funny. :P (Not really sure because if you look at the page 'battle of marseille' on wikipedia,the page was last modified yesterday ! :D )
-
@xenon54 So you saw the match ? How was the ambiance ? It was so great to see images of croatians and turkish fans chanting,and enjoying the match together without any major incident. :) (Inside or outside).
Are you planning to see others ? (matches)

Satire,but still funny. :P (Not really sure because if you look at the page 'battle of marseille' on wikipedia,the page was last modified yesterday ! :D )
-
@xenon54 So you saw the match ? How was the ambiance ? It was so great to see images of croatians and turkish fans chanting,and enjoying the match together without any major incident. :) (Inside or outside).
Are you planning to see others ? (matches)
Havent you watched the game? Its impossible that you didnt hear the Ottoman marches from Turkish rows. :D
But i almost lost the interest in the second half time, i dont know why Arda got changed :crazy: but yeah we always loose the first match though the rest wont be easier either, i think its safe to say we have the hardest group of all.
Anyways, Croatians played good and deserved the match.

And no im not gonna watch more, im on the way back right now.

Havent you watched the game? Its impossible that you didnt hear the Ottoman marches from Turkish rows. :D
But i almost lost the interest in the second half time, i dont know why Arda got changed :crazy: but yeah we always loose the first match though the rest wont be easier either, i think its safe to say we have the hardest group of all.
Anyways, Croatians played good and deserved the match.

And no im not gonna watch more, im on the way back right now.

How was security in the area ? (And basically in the stadium?)

Last edited:
How was security in the area ? (And basically in the stadium?)
Well the usual checks at the stadium and lost of guards at large gatherings as expected.
Someone threw a firework, it was a pretty loud bang, a very tastless move regarding the situation right now but it dont know whether it was inside or outside off the stadium, probably inside, i dont know how he could smuggle it in there, it only shows there is never a 100% security.

جس معاشرے کے بازار میں ہزاروں خریدار " افطار کی برکتیں "خرید رہے ہوں--- اور ان کے عین بیچ چند معصوم یتیم بچے اور بچیاں کوڑے دان میں بیٹھ کر گلے سڑے فروٹ پھینکے جانے کا انتظار کر رہے ہوں ---
وہاں بھی روزہ ہم مسلمانوں کے لئے مغفرت ہے ؟ ذرا سوچیئے !

معاف کیجیئے گا، ہم اسی طرح کے ایک بے حس معاشرے کے باسی ہیں-

13427883_279178749102764_3157090072981686341_n.jpg

hey @WAJsal , why did you ban jamahir ? what did he do ?

LOL, as if WAJsal was the only one banning folks; there are other mods! :D

JK but wondering : why did you suspect our friend specifically, BDforever mate?

;) Have a great day both ( and to Jamahir too ), Tay.

LOL, as if WAJsal was the only one banning folks; there are other mods! :D

JK but wondering : why did you suspect our friend specifically, BDforever mate?

;) Have a great day both ( and to Jamahir too ), Tay.
how are you ? long time no seen

Back
Top Bottom