What's new

Whatever

Chak bamu is another Arain from Jalandhar. My grandparents also came from Jalandhar. But they were from a Pakhtun tribe.
Nice to know about this. There is a large population that migrated from Jalandhar area as it had a large Muslim population. Mostly settled in Faisalabad, Gojra, Toba area. Some further moved all the way to Sindh when land was allocated.

@Chak Bamu is not to be seen these days, perhaps busy with life :)

Nice to know about this. There is a large population that migrated from Jalandhar area as it had a large Muslim population. Mostly settled in Faisalabad, Gojra, Toba area. Some further moved all the way to Sindh when land was allocated.

@Chak Bamu is not to be seen these days, perhaps busy with life :)
My people settled in Lahore and Faisalabad. :)

@WAJsal first of all dont quote me when you close a thread, or after you ban me.....thats cheap and unethical. Secondly i received a notification from you in PM, "YOU WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED UNLESS YOU CHANGE YOUR MENTALITY

As if i am dying without this dying forum, you are welcome to permenantly ban me. Go on

@WAJsal first of all dont quote me when you close a thread, or after you ban me.....thats cheap and unethical. Secondly i received a notification from you in PM, "YOU WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED UNLESS YOU CHANGE YOUR MENTALITY

As if i am dying without this dying forum, you are welcome to permenantly ban me. Go on
Now that you quote a part of the conversation it sounds strange, please read the whole conversation. And if you have any complains please open a thread in GHQ.
With such mentality we deserve what we are getting.

Whatever, dont threaten me like that again, like i said this forum is not oxygen for me........and screw function-less GHQ, you gave me one infraction and the other moderator gave me two infractions for a single post, basically cheating to ban some one in a single shot......i am much older member of this forum than you, and i know how staff of this forum do things around here.

If you have an itching to permanently ban me, you are free to do it.....no one is stopping you, this forum is half-dead and boring any way

Oy tanda ho ja luffy.

It was just a matter of time,lol. @vostok @Taygibay @BRICSFTW @mike2000 is back @waz @Kaptaan @Blue Marlin @Providence

btm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom