What's new

Whatever

Commemorating the Battle of Jutland
DGprrth.png

*If you don't click the pic to enlarge it you're a damn commie.

( and thanks, Levina milady for noticing ),
it is a live concern for some Pakistanis too.
Will somebody pls teach this man how to tag members? :hitwall:
You put @ username sans any space between @ and the username.
Next time, pls tag. :rolleyes:
@Arsalan could you pls exhort this man into tagging users instead of just casually mentioning them in his posts???
Btw @Taygibay what did I notice? It whooshed over my head.:girl_wacko:
Anyways I would have missed this post had I not come here to tell @WAJsal that another one of my Pakistani trainee brought me sweets from Pakistan. :angel:
This time it was simple barfi, but tasty. Thanks to him. Hehe
Wajsie, the difference between Indian and Pakistani sweets (most of them are similar) is that Indian sweets are tad bit sweeter. No wonder majority of Indians have diabetes. :dirol:

Wow!!!
Hats off to Zulo.
She's an inspiration to so many girls across the world.
@Spring Onion did you know about her?

Will somebody pls teach this man how to tag members? :hitwall:
You put @ username sans any space between @ and the username.
Next time, pls tag. :rolleyes:
@Arsalan could you pls exhort this man into tagging users instead of just casually mentioning them in his posts???
Anyways I would have missed this post had I not come here to tell @WAJsal that another one of my Pakistani trainee brought me sweets from Pakistan. :angel:
:lol:
I will let you two decide this among yourself.

Wajsie, the difference between Indian and Pakistani sweets (most of them are similar) is that Indian sweets are tad bit sweeter. No wonder majority of Indians have diabetes. :dirol:
Perhaps it have something to do with Pakistani PEOPLE being tab bit more sweeter then Indian people :P :cheesy:
right @WAJsal ?

:lol:
I will let you two decide this among yourself.
I must have told @Taygibay a hundred time about it.:confused:
Not tagging and not quoting kills the discussion. Taygiiii r u listening??

How do you expect other member to know that you have replied to his/her post if you don't tag them???
PDFians as far as I know do not possess any magical powers, and PDF is not a coterie of witches and wizards with a well developed sixth sense. Is it?

Perhaps it have something to do with Pakistani PEOPLE being tab bit more sweeter then Indian people :P :cheesy:
right @WAJsal ?
Hehehehe. :tup:
Now, now. I am not a cannibal so I really don't know if Pakistanis are sweet or not. :P

(Sorrieeee for the poor joke but you almost asked for it. :lol: )

Btw going by the logic that majority of Indians have diabetes, which means they have extra sugar in their blood >>>> it also means they are sweeter. :p::bunny:

Hehehe
Kidding.
Our shared history and bit of ancestory (pls don't fume!) has ensured that diabetic gene got passed to ppl on both sides of the border. So I guess your ppl are as diabetic errrr sweet as mine. Hehehe :yu:

Wow! LOL & MDR ... I'm getting scolded 6 days to Sunday and
she doesn't even know why? You gotta love the whimsy in women.

You thanked my return signal post. Dark knight landing?
Since I had discretely posted LoA notice here too, I thought
your "
... well developed sixth sense.
"​
had completed that minimal sequence of events ...

Imagine my dismay upon reading that it wasn't the case.

I'll work on the tag thing but Indian style so ... you can expect
my use of it after all committees have finished triple checking
the necessary paper work, 2025ish IST. :p:

Have a great day, Tay.​

So I'm bored off my *ss right now... anyone have any questions they'd like an answer to?

th

How does the "Lids" store at the mall stay in business..while other better stores die?

No idea:D. Honestly, I'm surprised malls stay alive at all. The old man in me blames teenagers for that.

As with everything, it's one part price, one part demand I suspect... though I'm unsure how much demand there is for hats:unsure:.

I've only ever owned two. The USN's 8 point:
USN-US-NAVY-SEAL-SAILOR-BDU-MARPAT-NWU-View-2_57.jpg

And the one I wear now:partay:. Bonus points if anyone can find it and post it. It's a USN hat too.

And speaking of bonus, trivia anyone? So, those that recognize me and know about my Navy service know I served in a very specialized sector... which CWO insignia would I have?
1280px-USN_Chief_Warrant_Officer_Specialty_Devices.png

No idea:D. Honestly, I'm surprised malls stay alive at all. The old man in me blames teenagers for that.

As with everything, it's one part price, one part demand I suspect... though I'm unsure how much demand there is for hats:unsure:.

I've only ever owned two. The USN's 8 point:
USN-US-NAVY-SEAL-SAILOR-BDU-MARPAT-NWU-View-2_57.jpg

And the one I wear now:partay:. Bonus points if anyone can find it and post it. It's a USN hat too.

And speaking of bonus, trivia anyone? So, those that recognize me and know about my Navy service know I served in a very specialized sector... which CWO insignia would I have?
1280px-USN_Chief_Warrant_Officer_Specialty_Devices.png

Special Warfare Technician and Intelligence technician?

And yes how the hell can be there be that much demand for baseball caps??

Special Warfare Technician and Intelligence technician?

Almost right on intelligence tech, but focused on data loss prevention, rather then intelligence gathering.

Here's a hint:

Surface/submarine = stuff that actually happens while serving on a ship.
Aviation = stuff that happens while serving in the air.
General = stuff that can happen in any domain.
Staff = the people without technical skills.

Information = cyberspace.
Security = physical world, i.e. MPs
Warfare = offensive

I've been on ships, but was never posted on one. I've been on heloes, but wasn't a crew man. I can't cook and am a lousy cleaner.

Special Warfare Techs... I'm manly, but not that manly. That refers to special operations forces:

US_Navy_071026-N-3093M-046_A_Navy_diver_from_Naval_Special_Warfare_Logistics_Support_conducts_Lock_Out_Training_with_the_nuclear-powered_fast-attack_submarine_USS_Hawaii_(SSN_776)_for_material_certification.jpg

Am almost done with my CIE's, could use some sweets. What's the occasion? seems to be bringing a lot of Sweets, or maybe he travels a lot?

Am almost done with my CIE's, could use some sweets.
Congrats lil bro!
You want sweets? Toh ethe aao. :lol:
And don't forget to bring a few for me. :P

seems to be bringing a lot of Sweets, or maybe he travels a lot?
No no
Not the same guy.
This is another guy, but happens to be a Pakistani. :-)
I have very few Pakistani trainees, somehow most of them have been very good to me.

Back
Top Bottom