What's new

Whatever

i think the original film is 'west is west', the sequel to 'east is east', but the punjabi dubbing i could not understand much so the humor was lost on me. :sad:
edi kayri (konsi) rocket science ay:pissed:,you didn't get the references or the punjabi:o:
Hahahha. HAHHAHAH. I'm dead. Rofl. Hilarious. You know the name of this movie?
east is east

kaka is dead, long live the kaka--------abi abi amad hoi hain:rofl:

13103367_1050387005054842_4409436584486503516_n.jpg

@Moonlight @jamahir @unleashed @PaklovesTurkiye @The Sandman

edi kayri (konsi) rocket science ay:pissed:,you didn't get the references or the punjabi:o:

i got lot of the references but some thet punjabi lines i didn't.

kaka is dead, long live the kaka--------abi abi amad hoi hain:rofl:

isn't kaka a male reference??

rajesha khanna was the kaka.

"loot le mehfil" - hmm, that's a adulatory phrase i never heard before and will use now.

رہ نما پیپلز پارٹی فریال تالپور کے قافلے پر آزاد کشمیر میں حملہ
pic_1461959212.jpg._3

میرپور(اُردو پوائنٹ اخبارتازہ ترین۔29 اپریل۔2016ء)رہ نما پیپلز پارٹی فریال تالپور کے قافلے پر آزاد کشمیر میں حملہ ہوا ہے. تفصیلات کے مطابق سابق صدر آصف زرداری کی ہمشیرہ اور پیپلز پارٹی کی سینئر رہنما فریال تالپور انتتخابی مہم کے سلسلے میں آزاد کشمیر پہنچی ہیں۔
(خبر جاری ہے)
اس موقع پر فریال تالپور کے قافلے پر حملہ کیا گیا۔ 2 نامعلوم افراد کی جانب سے فریال تالپور کے قافلے کو روکنے کی کوشش کی گئی اور پتھراو کیا گیا۔ پتھراو کے باعث قافلے میں شامل 2 افراد زخمی ہو گئے۔ حملہ کرنے والے افراد کو گرفتار کر لیا گیا ہے۔ پولیٹیکل سیکرٹری آزاد کشمیر حکومت نے الزام عائد کیا ہے کہ پتھراؤ نواز لیگ کے کارکنوں نے کیا۔
I

I dont like ppp one bit but this os level 3 bakchodi
@EAK @django @waz @Jonah Arthur

For some reason I've never really been a cake person ! :undecided:

The exception to that would be a strawberry cheese cake of course ! :smitten:

But anything with marzipan on it and I'll be outta the room quicker than you can say 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' ! :D

Yes I know its a long word....I'm not as quick as I used to be when I was young ! :(

It's all that marzipan slowing you down. Serve you right.

:partay: Time for another Viking "visit" to Normandy.

Of course if a case of wine "mysteriously" appeared at my doorstep:whistle:, might be able to overlook this grave travesty.

Norwegians drink wine????

:o:

@Freyja If your boats are full of these ;

47c4c84bb7a843b0a9c6587659b9e765.jpg

I won't say,no. In fact,i'll even encourage the norwegian invasion of Normandy.

QUOTE]

Now, if only the invaders were twenty - thirty? - years older, I'd be asking you where to queue up to surrender.

Norwegians drink wine????
:o:

This one does:D.

It's not the most popular of beverages here, and is highly regulated, but it's around too.

https://jakubmarian.com/wine-consumption-in-europe-by-country-per-year-per-capita/

wine.jpg

And your average market wine section.

800px-Vinmonopolet_briskeby.jpg

There's no one most popular, but mjød, akevitt and Red beers and Pislners make up the bulk of our alcohol consumption. Around Christmas time Juleøl - Yule beer - become in season, but is available throughout the year too, just out of place.

My personal favorite is Glogg, being mulling spices and wine, typically served hot and usually, but not always, alcoholic.

Blackcurrant_Glogg1.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom