What's new

Whatever

This one does:D.

It's not the most popular of beverages here, and is highly regulated, but it's around too.

https://jakubmarian.com/wine-consumption-in-europe-by-country-per-year-per-capita/

wine.jpg

And your average market wine section.

800px-Vinmonopolet_briskeby.jpg

There's no one most popular, but mjød, akevitt and Red beers and Pislners make up the bulk of our alcohol consumption. Around Christmas time Juleøl - Yule beer - become in season, but is available throughout the year too, just out of place.

My personal favorite is Glogg, being mulling spices and wine, typically served hot and usually, but not always, alcoholic.

Blackcurrant_Glogg1.jpg

Real Vikings only drink mead....your ancestors would be mad as hell looking down from the halls of Valhalla and seeing their proud Warrior Princess reduced to being a wine connoisseur ! :tsk:

How will you stand amongst our great father Odin when the day of Ragnarok arrives ? :(

Heck rumor has it that you've even sold your sword for a ice hockey stick despite the sword passing down generation to generation in your family going back to Bruinhilde ! :o:

And yeah Freyja because I have the gift to communicate with the gods....Odin sent me a message 'Tell her to dye her hair another colour 'cause theres no such thing as a purple haired Viking....we want Fenrir and Loki to fear us not chuckle at us' ! :unsure:

Real Vikings only drink mead....your ancestors would be mad as hell looking down from the halls of Valhalla and seeing their proud Warrior Princess reduced to being a wine connoisseur ! :tsk:

:o:But Mead is a form of wine:angry:. Honey-wine, that's mead!!! Watered honey fermented with berries, grapes and other fruits.

Bask in my superior knowledge of all things Bacchanalian!

800px-Swedish_Mead.JPG

Heck rumor has it that you've even sold your sword for a ice hockey stick despite the sword passing down generation to generation in your family going back to Bruinhilde ! :o::unsure:

Silly Armstrong:P. Everyone knows Norwegians can't into Ice Hockey. I sold my sou... sword for a pair of skis and a bolt action rifle.

FIS+World+Cup+Biathlon+Women+Pursuit+LD-NVOlAXvxx.jpg

And yeah Freyja because I have the gift to communicate with the gods....Odin sent me a message 'Tell her to dye her hair another colour 'cause theres no such thing as a purple haired Viking....we want Fenrir and Loki to fear us not chuckle at us' ! :unsure:

Tell Uncle Gandalf to mind his own business:angry:. Hair advice from a man who braids his beard hair:disagree:?

odin_2.jpg

:o:But Mead is a form of wine:angry:. Honey-wine, that's mead!!! Watered honey fermented with berries, grapes and other fruits.

Bask in my superior knowledge of all things Bacchanalian!

800px-Swedish_Mead.JPG

Say what ? :o:

Wine is fermented grapes and nothing else ! :tsk:

Mead is fermented honey - Thats very difficult ! Thats like suggesting that fermented wheat isn't beer but some version of wine ! o_O

Silly Armstrong:P. Everyone knows Norwegians can't into Ice Hockey. I sold my sou... sword for a pair of skis and a bolt action rifle.

FIS+World+Cup+Biathlon+Women+Pursuit+LD-NVOlAXvxx.jpg

What about football ? :azn:

Tell Uncle Gandalf to mind his own business:angry:. Hair advice from a man who braids his beard hair:disagree:?

odin_2.jpg

Uncle Gandalf ! :o:

And whats wrong with a guy braiding his beard ? :argh:

رہ نما پیپلز پارٹی فریال تالپور کے قافلے پر آزاد کشمیر میں حملہ
pic_1461959212.jpg._3

میرپور(اُردو پوائنٹ اخبارتازہ ترین۔29 اپریل۔2016ء)رہ نما پیپلز پارٹی فریال تالپور کے قافلے پر آزاد کشمیر میں حملہ ہوا ہے. تفصیلات کے مطابق سابق صدر آصف زرداری کی ہمشیرہ اور پیپلز پارٹی کی سینئر رہنما فریال تالپور انتتخابی مہم کے سلسلے میں آزاد کشمیر پہنچی ہیں۔
(خبر جاری ہے)
اس موقع پر فریال تالپور کے قافلے پر حملہ کیا گیا۔ 2 نامعلوم افراد کی جانب سے فریال تالپور کے قافلے کو روکنے کی کوشش کی گئی اور پتھراو کیا گیا۔ پتھراو کے باعث قافلے میں شامل 2 افراد زخمی ہو گئے۔ حملہ کرنے والے افراد کو گرفتار کر لیا گیا ہے۔ پولیٹیکل سیکرٹری آزاد کشمیر حکومت نے الزام عائد کیا ہے کہ پتھراؤ نواز لیگ کے کارکنوں نے کیا۔
I

I dont like ppp one bit but this os level 3 bakchodi
@EAK @django @waz @Jonah Arthur
lol.
:D

Say what ? :o:

Wine is fermented grapes and nothing else ! :tsk:

Mead is fermented honey - Thats very difficult ! Thats like suggesting that fermented wheat isn't beer but some version of wine ! o_O

Mead is Mead; Mead is wine - http://www.skyriverbrewing.com/Mead/beer-or-wine.html

Mead is good:partay:.

meadday_bottles.jpg

Three word structure. Me so smart:D.

What about football ? :azn:

:cry::cray: Why would you assume us Glorious Norwegians would stoop so low as to play that dreadful Handegg game:o:!?

Footballo_O. Actually, if he forgets the shovel and leaves the white stuff this might work.

rangers-snow-552554.jpg

Uncle Gandalf ! :o:

That's right!! I said it:angry:!

And what's wrong with a guy braiding his beard ? :argh:

Everything! It's gross:mad:.

One of my best friends was Finnish. He said that Norwegian girls look like bears.

I'm sure he meant we look soft and cuddly:partay:.

6bbac5e8b76edf7d1f3509f00551546b.jpg

But I don't know:undecided:. Finns are a mysterious people.

country-balls-personal-space.png

:lol: Can confirm. Just this morning I was walking my Cod around town.

I can also confirm this is your normal day in Norway.

tumblr_llls30Oebs1qfapp0o1_400.png

I'm sure he meant we look soft and cuddly:partay:.

6bbac5e8b76edf7d1f3509f00551546b.jpg

But I don't know:undecided:. Finns are a mysterious people.

country-balls-personal-space.png

:lol: Can confirm. Just this morning I was walking my Cod around town.

I can also confirm this is your normal day in Norway.

tumblr_llls30Oebs1qfapp0o1_400.png

Norway has way too much free time..

adult-kindergarteners.png

@Freyja - Remember our conversation about finding someone stable and mature in life ? I think you're right....! :(

I feel so down today !

Back
Top Bottom