What's new

Whatever

@Freyja - Remember our conversation about finding someone stable and mature in life ? I think you're right....! :(

I feel so down today !
What stable,you are not made for someone stable,you are Kashmiri,you are a warrior!
A woman in every country,town,village,port.
What the hell happened to you,are you becoming a sentimentel softy?

:o: What happened?

:(
Another Viking Girl huh?:smokin:

:o: What happened?

:(

Got told by a girl I really...really liked that she fancies me a lot but shes at a stage in her life where she wants to be with someone whose got the answers to 'where do you see yourself in 5 years time' kinda questions ! :(

I don't even know where or what I'm gonna be doing in 6 months ! :undecided:

:o: I hope not. Muh individuality:angry:!

Who else is using one:taz:!?! Come here, I'll kick your arse:butcher:!
You cant handle them both,i know they are fierce Viking warriors,Technofox and Nattmara,better to avoid confrontation,you'll live longer.:pop:

Got told by a girl I really...really liked that she fancies me a lot but shes at a stage in her life where she wants to be with someone whose got the answers to 'where do you see yourself in 5 years time' kinda questions ! :(

Do whatever you want,as long as you dont fall in love.:pissed::pissed::pissed:

Well I felt bad giving you a thumbs up:(. Like, "congrats on being friendzoned:cry:."

But I did tell you. Women want a man that's dependable and caring, one that's going to be there for them when she needs help or emotional support and one that can support a family, not one that's mysterious, whimsy or undecided.

That's fun too, but it has to be coupled with the aforementioned traits.

He's my advice, Armstrong. If you like her, talk to her. Let her know how you'd make things work or how you can help each other achieve you goals. If she doesn't respond, give her time. If she's still no ready, move on, but keep being friends. No reason to burn bridges just because you can't date someone.

There's lot of girls (and guys:whistle:) out there, and a lot that'll jive with what you bring to the table. Keep at it and remember that relationships start out fun, and need to be kept fun, but responsibility, reliability and dependability matter more.

I've been here too, it's why I went out of my comfort zone to be with someone I've a lot in common with and who shares similar life goals and values, and who still likes to have fun.

Maybe I should forget about burnin... uh, baking stuff and become a relationship counselor instead.

You cant handle them both, i know they are fierce Viking warriors, Technofox and Nattmara, better to avoid confrontation, you'll live longer.:pop:

Well I'm Nattmara and Technofox is my, uh:D, but that's her AMF name:o: (I use her photos a lot here:whistle:). On PDF she's Technogaianist.

I think Technofox'll still kick my butt for using her analysis on PDF without asking:tongue:, but I can take it. She's a wimp!

*ducks for cover*

Well I felt bad giving you a thumbs up:(. Like, "congrats on being friendzoned:cry:."

But I did tell you. Women want a man that's dependable and caring, one that's going to be there for them when she needs help or emotional support and one that can support a family, not one that's mysterious, whimsy or undecided.

That's fun too, but it has to be coupled with the aforementioned traits.

He's my advice, Armstrong. If you like her, talk to her. Let her know how you'd make things work or how you can help each other achieve you goals. If she doesn't respond, give her time. If she's still no ready, move on, but keep being friends. No reason to burn bridges just because you can't date someone.

There's lot of girls (and guys:whistle:) out there, and a lot that'll jive with what you bring to the table. Keep at it and remember that relationships start out fun, and need to be kept fun, but responsibility, reliability and dependability matter more.

I've been here too, it's why I went out of my comfort zone to be with someone I've a lot in common with and who shares similar life goals and values, and who still likes to have fun.

Maybe I should forget about burnin... uh, baking stuff and become a relationship counselor instead.

Well apparently I am caring but I just don't take life seriously enough or so she says ! :undecided:

So what if I don't know what I want to be or what I want to do with my life ? Theres no rule out there that says that I need to have that figured out at 25 ! :argh:

Well apparently I am caring but I just don't take life seriously enough or so she says ! :undecided:

How old is she? Or where's she from? It could be a cultural thing too. I know Russian girls can be a bit serious and East Asian girls and especially their parents tend to prefer men who've their lives figured out.

Or maybe she's just being too serious herself:azn:? Have you tried taking her out for a day of fun? Just ask, as friends.

Sometimes a girl needs to be reminded not to be a crab and lighten up once in a while.

3e89b6ded67df9dd228c2ce02f99c88e.jpg

Or maybe Armstrong needs to find a girl who's already a total spaz:cheesy:?

Too bad you're not Ms. Legstronk:whistle:.

How old is she? Or where's she from? It could be a cultural thing too. I know Russian girls can be a bit serious and East Asian girls and especially their parents tend to prefer men who've their lives figured out.

Or maybe she's just being too serious herself:azn:? Have you tried taking her out for a day of fun? Just ask, as friends.

Sometimes a girl needs to be reminded not to be a crab and lighten up once in a while.

3e89b6ded67df9dd228c2ce02f99c88e.jpg

Or maybe Armstrong needs to find a girl who's already a total spaz:cheesy:?

Too bad you're not Ms. Legstronk:whistle:.

Shes around my age and is a final year German medical student whose known that she wanted to be a Doctor since she was 5 and can't seem to figure out why or how someone wouldn't know what their life's calling is ! :undecided:

Shes got everything figured out down to where she will or won't do a residency at and which medical specialization exams will she sit for and pass and when !

And then theres me....! Backpacking through Italy as the next 6 month thing is all thats on my mind ! :lol:

And @Freyja I am very reserved and presidential in real life....not the least bit like I am here ! :ashamed:

And then theres me....! Backpacking through Italy as the next 6 month thing is all thats on my mind ! :lol::ashamed:

:yay:That sounds like fun! Maybe keep doing that, keep enjoying life and figure things out when you're done with schooling instead. Use your time in school to work on networking, or maybe interning, but worry about work when it's time to do so.

Soon there wont be time for backpacking around Europe, it'll be work, work, working for the man. And worry about women then too:D.

And @Freyja I am very reserved and presidential in real life....not the least bit like I am here ! :ashamed:

:o:

57063-Mind-blown-uLHO.jpeg

Didn't see that coming:wacko:. I'm every bit a dork as I seem here:jester:.

Shes around my age and is a final year German medical student whose known that she wanted to be a Doctor since she was 5 and can't seem to figure out why or how someone wouldn't know what their life's calling is ! :undecided:

Shes got everything figured out down to where she will or won't do a residency at and which medical specialization exams will she sit for and pass and when !

And then theres me....! Backpacking through Italy as the next 6 month thing is all thats on my mind ! :lol:

Control freak vs Lahore geek ..

Match Made in .. :whistle:

l got my people in Italy .. U dead buttsy. ;)

:o:

57063-Mind-blown-uLHO.jpeg

Didn't see that coming:wacko:. I'm every bit a dork as I seem here:jester:.

No I am not...I'm just messing with you ! :tongue:

I am every bit of an idiot as I am here on PDF ! :smokin:

But with the added bonus that I like to tease a lot....and I do mean A LOT ! :sarcastic:

Sometimes I do go overboard....such as I almost got a black-eye when I called my friend "ma'am" one too many times.....! :o:

Apparently women are touchy about being called as such ! :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom