What's new

Whatever

If awaam was really badmash they would have already pulled these clowns by their trousers and lynched them Mussolini style.kudos
Na bhai inka haran paisa bhe halal hay aur hamay saving par bhe tax daina par raha hay

Na bhai inka haran paisa bhe halal hay aur hamay saving par bhe tax daina par raha hay
Well we should be paying taxes and the government should have adequate procedures in place to collect those taxes fairly as for Nawaz's halal money, it looks like a large chunk of it will end up in the hands of capt Safdar :lol::lol:

Well we should be paying taxes and the government should have adequate procedures in place to collect those taxes fairly as for Nawaz's halal money, it looks like a large chunk of it will end up in the hands of capt Safdar :lol::lol:
No tax on small transactions and food (▼皿▼#)

Wow page 4257 , that's a milestone , btw I'm new here , would love to make some friends !

Oh thank goodness! Just about fried my brain.

mlfw164_130514835704.jpg

But I do think that I talk too much....I really should stick a sock in my mouth more often to just shut up at times ! :undecided:

Ma'am is a bit too formal, and used mainly to denote superiority or elder status, so maybe it's making her feel old?

And if there's one thing women don't want, it's to be told they're getting old... or fat... or they can't have your wallet.

Try a nickname instead.

Thank you for stating the obvious, ma'am ! :cheesy:

I told you that I can't help myself but tease others....hence why I call them ma'am at times ! o_O

But ma'am the thing is that I often add on terms like 'crows feet, wrinkles, a pot belly and flabby thighs' ! :whistle:

But ma'am the thing is that I often add on terms like 'crows feet, wrinkles, a pot belly and flabby thighs' ! :whistle:

:o: You forgot Frump! Or are we calling Frumps Hipsters these days:undecided:.

But I do think that I talk too much....I really should stick a sock in my mouth more often to just shut up at times ! :undecided:

Nah, don't shut up, just make sure to listen too. Then talk about mutual interests and work off of those.

Nah, don't shut up, just make sure to listen too. Then talk about mutual interests and work off of those.

Go out to dinner with me and maybe I'll listen ! :whistle:

That is if I can listen over my own awesomeness of course ! :smokin:

Me buying you dinner on a student's budget ! :o:

Ok, ok. I'll pick up the tab. But you better let me take you clubbing after dinner:pissed:!!

16331398072_172b3e7e2a_c.jpg

Though of course if you agree for a salsa dance afterwards....I may be persuaded to change my mind ! :whistle:

Salsa:o:? Waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond my skills:lol:.

So I'm an artsy girl, but dancing isn't something I'm good at, even with a lot of experience.

I'm more like this.

FGbaaaddancing.gif

So bad nature itself begs me to stop.

Ok, ok. I'll pick up the tab. But you better let me take you clubbing after dinner:pissed:!!

16331398072_172b3e7e2a_c.jpg

Salsa:o:? Waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond my skills:lol:.

So I'm an artsy girl, but dancing isn't something I'm good at, even with a lot of experience.

I'm more like this.

FGbaaaddancing.gif

So bad nature itself begs me to stop.

I'm up writing an essay due in 12 hours....whats your excuse to be up at this hour ? :unsure:

And I can't dance...! :ashamed:

And I've got a ball to attend in June and I dunno what to do or say to the lady I'm gonna go there with ! :o:

I hope youtube has some videos on basic ball room dancing otherwise I'm screwed ! :argh:

I'm up writing an essay due in 12 hours....whats your excuse to be up at this hour ? :unsure:

And I've got a ball to attend in June and I dunno what to do or say to the lady I'm gonna go there with ! :o:

I hope youtube has some videos on basic ball room dancing otherwise I'm screwed ! :argh:

Just call me and I will dance with the lady using your name. :lol:

Too much tea before bed:D.

gfg7.gif

Nah, actually I've a two hour drive into Oslo to delivery some goodies, It's 4:40 and I'm scheduled to deliver around 8 - catering breakfast - so I figure if I leave around 5 I'll have time to grab breakfast on the way too.

Great!!! We'll look horrible, but have fun doing it!

Don't ask me for pointers though:partay:.

girl-dancing-gif-funny-fail.gif

And I've got a ball to attend in June and I dunno what to do or say to the lady I'm gonna go there with!

:o::lol: Good luck!

Remember, all that matters is having fun! If you look dumb while doing it, oh well:D.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom