What's new

Whatever

Though I was avoiding to post on forum. But couldn't resist to share with my mains on forum. So this is how I cover the jalsa today. :rofl: :haha:

@django @Zibago @The Sandman

---

@RealNapster @Mentee you people see it too. Oh yes it's fun to see the jalsa live. :D

View attachment 303249 View attachment 303248 View attachment 303245View attachment 303246 View attachment 303247

Hahaha... ... .... :rofl:
yes i watched her Roona Dhoona on news and on her facebook account (Yes !! i am following her on Facebook. doesn't it sound weird ?? :undecided: ))

But ab me Imran khan kay jalsay or taqreeray nai suna karta.. kise b politician kay jalsay or taqreery nae dekhta.. Qunkay us me bas blame game he lage hue hoti hay.. baki kuch nahhe... "mera signature nahe deka ? ..............

Though I was avoiding to post on forum. But couldn't resist to share with my mains on forum. So this is how I cover the jalsa today. :rofl: :haha:

@django @Zibago @The Sandman

---

@RealNapster @Mentee you people see it too. Oh yes it's fun to see the jalsa live. :D

View attachment 303249 View attachment 303248 View attachment 303245View attachment 303246 View attachment 303247
tobaa jalsa was ok but i didn't know you are excellent at math like me8-) nalaik pandey--- and for the candies,i used to declare war:angel: when any of my cousins even tried to ask for my things let alone stealing:azn:
or yeh qandeel baaji nae hain aunta hain:lol: bao'n bao'n bao'n---meno jalsay k andar nahe jaany ditta security valo nay m in ki sanghii b ghoooto'n gi:rofl:

@S.U.R.B. @Levina
long time no see,,,,how is it going ppl?
me back frm holidays,,,refreshed :-)
visited tawang again,,u just cant get used to the roadtrip though:dirol:

Hello!
Holidays are good, just like cookies.
I had my share of holidays last month and went to Punjab to visit a relative. Loved the food and the simplicity of environment.

tobaa jalsa was ok but i didn't know you are excellent at math like me8-) nalaik pandey--- and for the candies,i used to declare war:angel: when any of my cousins even tried to ask for my things let alone stealing:azn:
or yeh qandeel baaji nae hain aunta hain:lol: bao'n bao'n bao'n---meno jalsay k andar nahe jaany ditta security valo nay m in ki sanghii b ghoooto'n gi:rofl:

I love your Punjabi. :D

Sometimes brother used to put his chocolates/candies/chips somewhere we all can see and told everyone even if it get expired or flies come over or whatever. No is dare to eat it. :D He wasn't nice because it was a torture. He's not gonna eat and even place it in front of our eyes and we are not allowed to eat too.
Math sucks v

Yes !! i am following her on Facebook. doesn't it sound weird ?? :undecided: ))

It does. I saw my friend following her on insta and I made him to unfollow her.

But ab me Imran khan kay jalsay or taqreeray nai suna karta.. kise b politician kay jalsay or taqreery nae dekhta.. Qunkay us me bas blame game he lage hue hoti hay.. baki kuch nahhe... "mera signature nahe deka ? .........

Cell Se nazar nahi ata.
Nahi main entertain hone Ke liye PTI Ka deakhty agar time ho to

I'm up writing an essay due in 12 hours.

So... what's the topic:what:?

The economics of dating a sassy Norwegian babe:azn:? I'll write it for you:

"After one date I was broke"

The End. A+ work there, if I do say so myself:partay:.

:o:

I've been a chatterbox so far today:cheesy:!! See what happens when I wake up early? I go into spaz mode!

His supporters can't even tolerate the criticism.

Most Pakistani's do criticism for the sake of argument.

In my village, two brother (one PTI, one PMLN supporter ) do not talk to each other. just because of Politics. is lye kabi kabi ham Pakistanio ki Jahalat par "RASHK"" aata hay..

Haha. You better! :D

Bhai in maamlo me may kaafi hoshyaar tehra hun..

Most Pakistani's do criticism for the sake of argument.

In my village, two brother (one PTI, one PMLN supporter ) do not talk to each other. just because of Politics. is lye kabi kabi ham Pakistanio ki Jahalat par "RASHK"" aata hay

Aray yeh to Phir supporters Hain what about Asad umar and his brother. Same story.

Ps: I like Asad umar.

Bhai in maamlo me may kaafi hoshyaar tehra hun

I don't know how people follow such cheap people. ;D I feel like I have no class if I'm gonna follow them. Lol

So... what's the topic:what:?

The economics of dating a sassy Norwegian babe:azn:? I'll write it for you:

"After one date I was broke"

The End. A+ work there, if I do say so myself:partay:.

:o:

I've been a chatterbox so far today:cheesy:!! See what happens when I wake up early? I go into spaz mode!

Nah I don't think I'm gonna date a Norwegian babe 'cause "Norwegian" and "babe" is a contradiction in terms; but Danish ladies....now they deserve to be called 'babes' ! :ashamed:

Aray yeh to Phir supporters Hain what about Asad umar and his brother. Same story.

Wohe tooooo................ !!

I don't know how people follow such cheap people. ;D I feel like I have no class if I'm gonna follow them. Lol

In these hard times. We Pakistanis lack the sources of entertainment. :agree: so bas inhe maskharo or Parvez Rasheed se dil behlaa lety hay..

'cause "Norwegian" and "babe" is a contradiction in terms

Whaaaaaaaattttttttt?!?!?!?!?!!!????!!!?!??!?!

:o::o::o:

Rage-Face.png

Great, there goes my buzz:angry:! Hello depression, hello ice cream:woot:!

eating-ice-cream-while-depressed.jpg

but Danish ladies....now they deserve to be called 'babes' ! :ashamed:

Denmark is Norway! Greenland is Norway! Sweden is Norway! Canada and the Faroe Islands... all Norge:angry:!

Norge best!!! Norge more best then South Norge!

How could anyone rightfully say the Danish are better then the Norwegians:o:?

I mean, just look at them!

storwiener.jpg

Yuck:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom