What's new

Whatever

Whaaaaaaaattttttttt?!?!?!?!?!!!????!!!?!??!?!

:o::o::o:

Great, there goes my buzz:angry:! Hello depression, hello ice cream:woot:!

eating-ice-cream-while-depressed.jpg

Denmark is Norway! Greenland is Norway! Sweden is Norway! Canada and the Faroe Islands... all Norge:angry:!

Norge best!!! Norge more best then South Norge!

How could anyone rightfully say the Danish are better then the Norwegians:o:?

I mean, just look at them!

storwiener.jpg

Yuck:whistle:
And here,i was expecting a blond Viking bombshell,what a disappointment.:tsk::tsk::tsk:

:lol:Well that's not me... but I don't have blonde hair either:whistle:.

@Armstrong what color is my hair:D?

Amazing+Funny+Animals+Wings+Cute+Photos+%252814%2529.jpg

Whaaaaaaaattttttttt?!?!?!?!?!!!????!!!?!??!?!

:o::o::o:

Rage-Face.png

Great, there goes my buzz:angry:! Hello depression, hello ice cream:woot:!

eating-ice-cream-while-depressed.jpg

Denmark is Norway! Greenland is Norway! Sweden is Norway! Canada and the Faroe Islands... all Norge:angry:!

Norge best!!! Norge more best then South Norge!

How could anyone rightfully say the Danish are better then the Norwegians:o:?

I mean, just look at them!

storwiener.jpg

Yuck:whistle:

Oh....I meant to say that Norwegian ladies are like the Valkyries ! :ashamed:

They sure as hell look like sumo wrestler sized version of the Valkyries after they gain some weight ! :sarcastic:

You mena Nerves ? Right. :D

Wesy menu tay aidhy vargy loog booat changy lagdy ny.. Menu Hoshyaar hon da ehsaas dilandy nay . :big_boss:

Please grammer nazi Nahi bnana. :D I'm having my chai and I don't my much attention on anything when I am having chai. Lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAH. :D or main Isay deakh bhi Nahi sakty. Jhoot itnay bolta hai.

I used to iron my brothers' shirt. they always liked my ironing than my sister's ironing. But now I think they used to butter me. Lol

Kaasssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............. :alcoholic: .. hamy b koi "sunye g" kehne wale hoti.... :sad:

Meri angreezi bhi kamzoor hai so chalta hai. :D

haan.. Chalta hay ..

Kaasssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............. :alcoholic: .. hamy b koi "sunye g" kehne wale hoti.... :sad:

HAHAHAH bhabhi needed. :D

Well , once one of my classmate (female) point finger at class while talking to a teacher. me coming between class and her. so her finger was just pointed on me. so i asked her to "don't finger at me" ... :cry: . like "Seriously " what did i just said . damn......... and she was like "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha" even today she tease me about that sentence..

That was my first semester. and my english sucks back then... ( well baaji i am gonna edit back this post. i don't want any body to make fun of me... heheeh ))

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHA. This is funny. *innocent face*

Back
Top Bottom