What's new

Whatever

pakistan_railway_qjhmr_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

Now that's what I call recycling ......

:o: @Armstrong I think Frenchbread here's looking for a fight:butcher:!!! Wanna help me gang up on him:azn:?

West Sweden, Best Sweden!!! Much better then South Sweden, that's for sure:tongue:.

I think there's another - or was anyway. I saw a Dane in the Nordic Defense thread too.

This one - https://defence.pk/members/carach-angren.172916/

Say what ? :o:

@Vauban when you pick a fight with @Freyja you pick a fight with me ! :mad:

Call out the bersekers boys, bring out the siege weapons and let the bards sing of us till the end of times - France here we come ! :smokin:

*I'm just saying that 'cause shes promised to bake me some apple pie and threatened to revoke my bakery privileges unless I help her conquer France. Otherwise I can practically walk into her bakery and empty its contents...no question asked any time*
:(

*I'm just saying that 'cause shes promised to bake me some apple pie and threatened to revoke my bakery privileges unless I help her conquer France. Otherwise I can practically walk into her bakery and empty its contents...no question asked any time* :(

Blackmail, best mail:happy:.

Just think of what you stand to gain for your help.

Cheesecake-Factory-Display-Case.jpg

You know, on second thought maybe I don't want to share:o:. I needs me cake. If I share with you, there's less for me:undecided:.

cat_eating_cake.jpg

Blackmail, best mail:happy:.

Just think of what you stand to gain for your help.

Cheesecake-Factory-Display-Case.jpg

You know, on second thought maybe I don't want to share:o:. I needs me cake. If I share with you, there's less for me:undecided:.

cat_eating_cake.jpg

For some reason I've never really been a cake person ! :undecided:

The exception to that would be a strawberry cheese cake of course ! :smitten:

But anything with marzipan on it and I'll be outta the room quicker than you can say 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' ! :D

Yes I know its a long word....I'm not as quick as I used to be when I was young ! :(

For some reason I've never really been a cake person ! :undecided:

Are you sure we aren't the same person:o:. I'm all about pie, but think cake can take a hike:angry:!

Marry me Apple Pie slice, you handsome, tasty, delicious, devil you:wub:.

comfort_food_slice_apple_pie_whipped_cream_dollop_diner_pohuski_4.jpg

The exception to that would be a strawberry cheese cake of course ! :smitten:

Oh my gosh! Yes:yahoo:!! Maybe I can take a cheat week from my diet:what:?

Strawberry-Cheesecake.jpg

'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' !

Practicing your Icelandic:o:? Lemme get out my dork or Bork dictionary.

tumblr_lbw30o0v0p1qe0hneo1_500.png

"Atoning for educability through delicate beauty"

That's an awful long way to say I'm all beauty... but no brain:undecided:.

Last edited:
I discovered "new profile posts" section today,,,easy way of checking out ,who writes what on others wall.
its like a new whatever thread :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom