What's new

Whatever

I hope this has nothing to do with those nice backs and shapes someone was referring to in this thread :whistle:

Yeh aik dum say PDF pay Priyanka q cha gai hy?

I don't like her at all man.

Kal Quantico dekh raha tha. Itni naati aur choti taangen (torso ke ratio mein). Bas she has a nice tight rack. And a nice (not yet expanded) Punjabi behind.

Give me Deepika or Shruti any day.

Kal Quantico dekh raha tha. Itni naati aur choti taangen (torso ke ratio mein). Bas she has a nice tight rack. And a nice (not yet expanded) Punjabi behind.

Her color and face always had me attracted, though I would agree she is not the same anymore but still she had that something.

Kirti Sanon is another one like her.

I finally watched "Bajrangi Bahijan" had tears in my eyes after watching :D

Her color and face always had me attracted, though I would agree she is not the same anymore but still she had that something.

Kirti Sanon is another one like her.

I finally watched "Bajrangi Bahijan" had tears in my eyes after watching :D

Kriti
Sanon is tall and lithe and slender man. Nice shapely long legs.

Actually Priyanka is also tall (5'7" - which is tall by our standards). Its her short leg to torso ratio that spoils it. Another weird figured very pretty girl is Sonakshi.

Kriti Sanon is tall and lithe and slender man. Nice shapely long legs.

Actually Priyanka is also tall (5'7" - which is tall by our standards). Its her short leg to torso ratio that spoils it. Another weird figured very pretty girl is Sonakshi.

Sonakshi resembles a lot with Madhoo

maxresdefault.jpg

@Irfan Baloch Just wanted to respond - sati must originally have been a way to keep property from being dispersed from the husbands family. Most of these religious rules and customs serve man made purposes. Anyway...I guess this is a sensitive topic..so case closed. :-)
whatever the reason, I am not making any moral judgements here.
we have evolved in a world where women were/ are a property and meant to serve men.
the reversal of roles and "equality" is a modern concept and might take millennia to change.

Islam seems to be last religion still clinging on the polygamy that seems to have been (largely) given up by other Abraham religions (although some Christian faiths in America still practice it).

Escusez Moi !! :mad:

Is she a human being or a geometry problem?

@Color_Less_Sky. If you get time YouTube PC cleaning up a Mumbai slum for swatch india . She rallies a group of friends and workers, cleans up a slum that was overflowing with waste. Even paints the buildings and plants flowers all the time looking like she stepped down from heaven.

Someone please make me joint additional sub assistant think tank or elite etc. For how long i will remain a full member :(

Someone please make me joint additional sub assistant think tank or elite etc. For how long i will remain a full member :(
Why?

Why do you want to be a joint additional sub assistant think tank?

It's not a paid position you know?

Why?

Why do you want to be a joint additional sub assistant think tank?

It's not a paid position you know?

Imagine joint additional sub assistant think tank, how busy man.

And also after spending five years you are like a resident member. Full Member tag don't do kinda justice. Please make a new post as Patent Member :D

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

@S.U.R.B. @halupridol
So here it is....
1st pic: right outside my building, the picture was clicked at 12 in the noon but the clouds make it look evening.
2nd pic- my city, a park with fallen trees, forwarded by a freind
3rd pic- trade Center Abudhabi, with missing glass
4th pic: viola! They found the glass on a Pajero :P
Glad nobody was injured. :)
5th pic: Dubai-Sharjah road I guess, forwarded by a friend.

Since we don't get rain often in this part of the world, people panic easily when it rains heavily. :)

View attachment 297524

View attachment 297518
View attachment 297519
View attachment 297520
View attachment 297521
@S.U.R.B. @halupridol
So here it is....
1st pic: right outside my building, the picture was clicked at 12 in the noon but the clouds make it look evening.

Since we don't get rain often in this part of the world, people panic easily when it rains heavily. :)

Mitthoooo killerrrrrrr:cray:

Ok marna mat ab :D

View attachment 297524

View attachment 297518
View attachment 297519
View attachment 297520
View attachment 297521
@S.U.R.B. @halupridol
So here it is....

Aap ke bharat desh main jab barish aati hai to ye geet gaate hain 'Kalay megha kalay megha pani to barsao, bijli ki talwar nahi bondhon se kaam chalao'

And when people like you go to Dubai... Oooohh Barish... Ohhhhh how dirty :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom