What's new

Whatever

shukriya, shrimaan... thank you for the tips about the arms.

i am not gym obsessed... the two sets ( if i am lazy that day ) to four sets of push-up sets that i do ( in the house ) are okay really, nothing over the top.

i have a barrel chest and i just like to maintain it, along with keeping the blood flowing and keep color on the face.

good !!

i suppose it took you a few years to get to that number... by end of this year i want to get to 45 or 50.

but 60 should be the limit, what say??

by the way, hamaare firang dost ne ek baar declare kiya tha ki wo paanch sau karte hain. :D

Its not just about the arms, this cocept is applied for all the muscles.

When u do push ups that includes mostly your chest, triceps and shoulders a bit.

Also depends on the hand positions. If the gap is more it involves more of chest muscles and less of arms. Closer formation puts more effort on triceps and centerline of chest.

So try not to do it on daily basis.

Pic one muscle for a day and do it on rotation basis for 6 days in a week.

And one day for complete resting.

Last edited:
@jamahir praise these beauties:D and ofcourse the mirthful masterpieces they've created:enjoy: @Robinhood Pandey @BD forever @Levina or kon reh gea -----ok sb a agy

praise be unto these beauties and the little rascal too.

this is marvelous... not only has desi films and tv spread so far but these ladies have indeed done so well and such nice expressions !!

so this is what ladies do when they are alone. :lol:

and i can't do the fast "far-faraahat, sar-saraahat..." that she did.

and i loved the "aap aayen hamaare ghar me".

i was trying to write a complement to them in sidhu style but i fail.

Somebody wants to be MODI!!! :P

high hopes you have, heh heh.

no, my ideals are guy pearce and edward fox... the last one is named fox but they look like sleek cats... when shirted, edward fox looks so good :

1e100f79b425755719d0b90bb625b3e4.jpg

DayOfTheJackal_FF_300x225_030120041541.gif

@Mentee @Robinhood Pandey ^^^

mentee, a stylish gent ^^^

Last edited:
Did @Mentee say he doesn't like PC??? :butcher::butcher::butcher:
I like her so much that I copied her new hair style. <3
. Yes, yes, he hinted at that - it was a knife to my heart. :cray:

You have her hair style ? :oops:

I am going to bombard this thread with her pics.

Thank you :oops:

Does she even look her age???35?? :blink:

35?? :o:

No matter - we can make it work :smitten:

She's not just good looking(according to me)

Et tu Brutus?

Look at that mouth, and those eyes and other parts and then look at me and see if you can make a comment like that with a straight face.

:closed:

Edit - Ooops I missed the word "just". You said " not just". Which is totally different. I thought you said "not good looking"

You go girl !!

Thank you for the pics !!!

Hahaha..thank you for the omelette. Please could you also provide some hot Lahori parathas with them and some pickle on the side. :enjoy:

So a little academic curiosity. Slightly morbid. Like not being able to pull your eyes away from a fresh wreck.

This thing with cousins, where is the line drawn? Second and beyond? First?

Closer? Sometimes?

Is there a line at all?
3rd and 4th cousins are scientifically most fertile. Anything closer is inbred.

@jamahir

What's with you and photos of bare chested dudes dude?

Giving me the heebie jeebies honestly.

3rd and 4th cousins are scientifically most fertile. Anything closer is inbred.

Please explain or provide a reference for your theory?

With the women of the whole world out there for the taking, what's this fascination with dipping your wick in the family's oil bowl?

Please explain or provide a reference for your theory?
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080207140855.htm

Fourth cousin marriage is indistinguishable from random marriage within the same population. So if you want to go further you would have to marry a Chinese, European/Russian, Middle Eastern, or North/South Africa. Even so we are all 50th cousins, so it will still be inbreeding. The only way you can get out of it is by marrying a bonobo/chimpanzee but the offspring might not be fertile.

@jamahir

What's with you and photos of bare chested dudes dude?

Giving me the heebie jeebies honestly.

why don't you object when there is a thread about some indian or pakistani professional bodybuilder?? their pictures, which i find distasteful also because of the utter wastefulness of bodybuilding, are almost entirely unclothed. :)

yaar, you should stop trying to be "the man" or "macho man"... fine, the consumerist modern society expects younger men like you to say such statements as you did, but you need not heed their advice... a simple advice from someone older than you in age and experience. :)

just logged-in to say that.

@Levina didi ji non veg ko kuchh na bolien :mad:

Danga bhadak jayega yaha :guns:
Eating non-veg is aganist the Indian paramparaaa of AHINSA. :angel:

You have her hair style ? :oops:
Yesshhh!
I have copied exactly this look (including the black on fingers :P).
But i know she looks thousand times better. I wish she knew she had a FAN like me. :lol:

Hard to believe she's 35... lolzz

1.JPG

Non-veg is aganist the Indian paramparaaa of AHINSA. :angel:

Yesshhh!
I have copied exactly this look (including the black on fingers :P).
But i know she looks thousand times better. I wish she knew she had a FAN like me. :lol:

Hard to believe she's 35... lolzz

View attachment 296729
Very nice, nice hair, nice fingers, nice voice, nice name.........sigh......

Back
Top Bottom