What's new

Whatever

Did @Mentee say he doesn't like PC??? :butcher::butcher::butcher:
I like her so much that I copied her new hair style. <3

I am going to bombard this thread with her pics.

Does she even look her age???35?? :blink:

She's not just good looking(according to me) but she also very talented and above all she's a very good person at heart. No way I would not like somebody like her. :-)

View attachment 296687

View attachment 296688

View attachment 296689

See Jai Gangajal.
After Neerja (never thought i would say this, but Sonam kapoor's best work till date), this movie too centers around a female character. So far a good year (content wise) for bollywood.
Priyanka really is head and shoulders above her peers in industry at the moment.

. Yes, yes, he hinted at that - it was a knife to my heart. :cray:
don't worry, next time its going to be a sword:mad: backbiting is an unpleasent thing vidayaly m nae parha kea:D
Hahaha..thank you for the omelette. Please could you also provide some hot Lahori parathas with them and some pickle on the side. :enjoy:
with that ton of butter and omelette essence you would like to have some desi parathay:o:----- perfect recipe for a delectable cardiac arrest:D,pickle would heal you ,though

not better than my nithya, even her voice is so sweet :toast_sign:

sorry, i missed this post... the alerts page should have more widely spaced entries.

nithya is lovely... yes, she has a nice voice and a nice manner of talking and carries herself in interviews so well.

a impromptu dance by her :

Nithya Menon Dancing HD cool - YouTube

True

Also accessibility and convenience during your horniest years.
Haha..maybe ..could be....yuk...

As an aside, I wanted to say I enjoy reading your posts. I don't always agree with your opinion (often don't) but you write intelligently, simply and with cogent arguments. You remind me of vsdoc - he too had a talent for saying uncomfortable truths in pithy and amusing one liners. :enjoy:

Eating non-veg is aganist the Indian paramparaaa of AHINSA. :angel:

Yesshhh!
I have copied exactly this look (including the black on fingers :P).
But i know she looks thousand times better. I wish she knew she had a FAN like me. :lol:

Hard to believe she's 35... lolzz

View attachment 296729
But she ate non veg :D

@Irfan Baloch Just wanted to respond - sati must originally have been a way to keep property from being dispersed from the husbands family. Most of these religious rules and customs serve man made purposes. Anyway...I guess this is a sensitive topic..so case closed. :-)

That's not how it works bro. Google Ads ka AI is pretty sophisticated.

Nah I don't agree, its pretty stupid and dumb you know, ub bai ki bat pay google ads ko prefer karo gay kya? This ad came out of nowhere yar like the ones for marriage. com etc. and if that is not enough sometimes I see Girlfriend pany kay azmooda tareekay with a photo of seccsii woman dying to be my girlfriend.

Back
Top Bottom