What's new

Whatever

Aap ke bharat desh main jab barish aati hai to ye geet gaate hain 'Kalay megha kalay megha pani to barsao, bijli ki talwar nahi bondhon se kaam chalao'

And when people like you go to Dubai... Oooohh Barish... Ohhhhh how dirty :rofl:
Correction: boondon ke baan Chalo.
And it rains very heavily in Kerala so I am used to heavy rain. But...
I hate rain.... be it India or UAE. 8-)
I hate keechar!!! :sick:

@Aether
Forgot to ask you suit mila ke Nahi???? :whistle:

I hate rain.... be it India or UAE. 8-)
I hate keechar!!! :sick:

@Aether
Forgot to ask you suit mila ke Nahi???? :whistle:
Who likes keechar?

But do you really know the benefits of keechar?

You get your clothes dirty and the demand of dhobi risers, you provide jobs to people thanks to keechar

You provide jobs to people who cleans the roads

You eat water caltrop which some people believes are cultivated in dirty water? Not sure

You learn to walk slowly like a man when you are passing through keechar

You give an opportunity to your loved ones to see you for longer while as you can't home in keechar

This is just a beginning of keechar

Who likes keechar?

But do you really know the benefits of keechar?

You get your clothes dirty and the demand of dhobi risers, you provide jobs to people thanks to keechar

You provide jobs to people who cleans the roads

You eat water caltrop which some people believes are cultivated in dirty water? Not sure

You learn to walk slowly like a man when you are passing through keechar

You give an opportunity to your loved ones to see you for longer while as you can't home in keechar

I find the rainy season depressing.
I like it when it's bright and sunny outside. I love the warmth of sun.
Like a typical cold blooded animal I love everything that's warm. :)

Like a typical cold blooded animal I love everything that's warm. :)

Wait! What?

dcaa59eac33cf788360153a88d75789f.jpg

Really? OMG!

:p: Tay. :no:

Wait! What?

Really? OMG!

:p: Tay. :no:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cold blooded animals:
Animals, such as reptiles, fishes, and amphibians, that cannot control their body temperature and therefore become sluggish in cold weather. ( Compared to warm-blooded animals.) Note : Cold-blooded animals are often seen sunning themselves to warm up.

Yup!! That's me!!! :P
I am a scorpion.
Btw I heard scorpions are among the few animals which can survive a nuclear detonation. Ahemmmmm! :angel:

image.jpeg

Tough weather @Levina.

Stay safe.And do not drive fast.Cut down the speed when the road is wet.
People occasionally ignore this simple fact.The price is just damn too high.

Thanks for the images.

Sir we can write thesis on keechar.

1. When someone slips from keechar then realizes that gravity exists. The fact was that it was not apple that fell and made human think about gravity. It was kEECHAR that made human think about gravity.

2. How did man learn to laugh? KEECHAR!!! . When first human slipped and fell, other people standing around burst a laughter. That is FIRST laughter recorded in human history.

To Be Continued.

@Levina , you seem to have closed your profile page... i agree that the profile page facility is really duplicating the 'whatever' thread but don't you like me making comments on your page?? :)

@Levina , you seem to have closed your profile page... i agree that the profile page facility is really duplicating the 'whatever' thread but don't you like me making comments on your page?? :)
Its not about you. Somebody was digging up my old posts. :)

Islam seems to be last religion still clinging on the polygamy that seems to have been (largely) given up by other Abraham religions (although some Christian faiths in America still practice it).
Although Islam openly practice polygamy, a lot of people who practice monogamy actually practice serial polygamy. AKA Re-marriage.

@WebMaster Some adds appear on defence.pk by 'accidently' clicking them while scrolling my phone starts vibrating and some wierd spam page appears. I just lost 2.99 € of phone balance. Just informing.
Screenshot_2016-03-09-23-07-03-1.png
Screenshot_2016-03-09-23-01-05-1.png

Back
Top Bottom