What's new

Whatever

That's a very violent video. :tsk:
Reminds me of my pet rabbits.
You know, I have always been very unlucky- none of my pets ever survived for long.
I had 2 rabbits which were killed by street dogs. Then I had a parrot which died due to severe cold.
And after that I had a pet dog which died in an accident.
My present pet "hunter" lives in India, away from me.
You made me senti wajsiee. :(

FYI- Hum shakahaari hai. :angel:
When loosely translated it means "I am vegetarian".

Did u try that siberian parrot joke on your Mitthoo ?

@anant_s bhai mana kiye the apko ki mat dalo aise jokes.

Dekho Mitthoo saheed ho gaya didi ke adventure ke chakkar me :o:

@Mentee Dude, I didn't want to continue on the other thread and derail needlessly. You don't like my new avatar? :o: But why not brother? I think it looks really good. Another one of your country men told me he doesn't like it and made me cry. :fie:
Did @Mentee say he doesn't like PC??? :butcher::butcher::butcher:
I like her so much that I copied her new hair style. <3

I am going to bombard this thread with her pics.

Does she even look her age???35?? :blink:

She's not just good looking(according to me) but she also very talented and above all she's a very good person at heart. No way I would not like somebody like her. :-)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That's a very violent video. :tsk:
Reminds me of my pet rabbits.
You know, I have always been very unlucky- none of my pets ever survived for long.
I had 2 rabbits which were killed by street dogs. Then I had a parrot which died due to severe cold.
And after that I had a pet dog which died in an accident.
My present pet "hunter" lives in India, away from me.
You made me senti wajsiee. :(
ma'm,quite a tragic history you have with your pets:(--are you maanglic or some sort of a shraapit aatma:p:
FYI- Hum shakahaari hai. :angel:
When loosely translated it means "I am vegetarian".
its haanikarik for your health to be -------try some mansahaari stuff---meat is a must for the vikaas of manushay;s
shareer:big_boss:

:rofl:

I was an eleven year old kid when that happened. :(
Btw Maine usspe koyi joke Nahi try Kiya tha. :/

Hey once u suggested me a Restaurant in Dubai. Kya naam tha? Remember???

And which tag were you talking about yesterday?

are you maanglic or some sort of a shraapit aatm
I have more pets to add to that list.
When I was 5, I had one rabbit which went missing(most prolly hunted down by some other animal). :(
I cried a lot when I lost my pup. It was the cutest thing ever. :cray:
Dogs love u so selflessly. Hai Na?

I was an eleven year old kid when that happened. :(
Btw Maine usspe koyi joke Nahi try Kiya tha. :/

Hey once u suggested me a Restaurant in Dubai. Kya naam tha? Remember???

And which tag were you talking about yesterday?

Apni umar ke pecche is dardnaak haadse ko na chhupao D D G :P

I too had a mitthoo humara lab jab bhi uske pas ata tha wo chillata tha. Abey bhag abey bhag :rofl:

Restaurant yad nahi RAK ya Dubai kaha bataya tha ?

s haanikarik for your health to be -------try some mansahaari stuff---meat is a must for the vikaas of manushay;s
shareer:big_boss:
Meat is a must for wild animals but not human beings....I meant HIGHLY EVOLVED HUMAN BEINGS...like MOI. :angel:

Last edited:
Meat is a must a for wild animals but not human beings....I meant HIGHLY EVOLVED HUMAN BEINGS...like MOI. :angel:
even eating vegetables should not make you feel humane----they also have 3 senses----going into jungle and having vrath would be ideal:D

it has inspired me to make a buttery tomato/onion omelette with a touch of green chilli paste and a hint of red chilli powder... some 15 minutes ago i had tea and choco chip biscuits so will give them a 30 mins to become ek-jaan with my system and then shall be some push-ups and then omelette, four rotis and me.

also, whenever i go out to one main shopping areas in my town, there is a nice place from old times where i am a regular for their tomato omelette, buttered toast served with dollops of ketchup... nice quiet place where the crowd is okay and many times some politics types i think.

from your vid's after-vid thumbnails one can arrive at this ( disco fry omelette ) :

disco fry egg street fast food मसालेदार अंडा फ्राई - YouTube

and speaking of food, maybe you know of the youtube channel 'learn arabic with maha' that has the pretty and charming maha who's a christian palestinian from a israeli village ( the village doesn't look like a south asian village ) or as she calls herself "from isreal/palestine"... her channel is about not only learning arabic ( and sometimes, hebrew ) but also about making food, especially arab food... she has become famous on internet and in her israel and in italy ( she lives in italy because she married a italian )... i find maha quite simple and humble in her vids and natural in manner... she's been on italian tv and even in a italian film.

levina can find this channel of much use i think.

this is maha teaching about situational arabic language usage :

Party like an Arab! Situational Arabic #5 - YouTube

here she makes the falafel dish :

How To Make Falafel- Maha's Recipes ألفلافل - YouTube

and here she makes hummus :

Hummus Recipe- How to prepare at home in less than 5 minutes! - YouTube

and this is her on israeli tv, visiting her village :

My TV interview for Channel 1 Israeli news- ENGLISH SUBTITLES - YouTube

she is a builder of bridges ... she should be on pdf, perhaps our italian friend, @MarkusS , can help.

@Levina @WAJsal @Zibago @django @BDforever

@Ammara Chaudhry

it has inspired me to make a buttery tomato/onion omelette with a touch of green chilli paste and a hint of red chilli powder... some 15 minutes ago i had tea and choco chip biscuits so will give them a 30 mins to become ek-jaan with my system and then shall be some push-ups and then omelette, four rotis and me.

also, whenever i go out to one main shopping areas in my town, there is a nice place from old times where i am a regular for their tomato omelette, buttered toast served with dollops of ketchup... nice quiet place where the crowd is okay and many times some politics types i think.

from your vid's after-vid thumbnails one can arrive at this ( disco fry omelette ) :

disco fry egg street fast food मसालेदार अंडा फ्राई - YouTube

and speaking of food, maybe you know of the youtube channel 'learn arabic with maha' that has the pretty and charming maha who's a christian palestinian from a israeli village ( the village doesn't look like a south asian village ) or as she calls herself "from isreal/palestine"... her channel is about not only learning arabic ( and sometimes, hebrew ) but also about making food, especially arab food... she has become famous on internet and in her israel and in italy ( she lives in italy because she married a italian )... i find maha quite simple and humble in her vids and natural in manner... she's been on italian tv and even in a italian film.

levina can find this channel of much use i think.

this is maha teaching about situational arabic language usage :

Party like an Arab! Situational Arabic #5 - YouTube

here she makes the falafel dish :

How To Make Falafel- Maha's Recipes ألفلافل - YouTube

and here she makes hummus :

Hummus Recipe- How to prepare at home in less than 5 minutes! - YouTube

and this is her on israeli tv, visiting her village :

My TV interview for Channel 1 Israeli news- ENGLISH SUBTITLES - YouTube

she is a builder of bridges ... she should be on pdf, perhaps our italian friend, @MarkusS , can help.

@Levina @WAJsal @Zibago @django @BDforever

@Ammara Chaudhry
i am waiting for two new bangla songs to release, damn making me crazy, listening on radio, damn too good :D @Levina heard one of those songs' promo :bunny:

i had tea and choco chip biscuits so will give them a 30 mins to become ek-jaan with my system and then shall be some push-ups and then omelette, four rotis and me.
yak-jaan:smart:
how many can you do consecutively?

i am waiting for two new bangla songs to release, damn making me crazy, listening on radio, damn too good :D
maano billi hm ko b sunao:raise:

Back
Top Bottom