What's new

Whatever

it was supposed to be a defence forum-----:fie:

Aintnobodygotnotimeforthat.gifc200.gif

ooops u r D.P girl is u r cousin sorry mate...

So a little academic curiosity. Slightly morbid. Like not being able to pull your eyes away from a fresh wreck.

This thing with cousins, where is the line drawn? Second and beyond? First?

Closer? Sometimes?

Is there a line at all?

So a little academic curiosity. Slightly morbid. Like not being able to pull your eyes away from a fresh wreck.

This thing with cousins, where is the line drawn? Second and beyond? First?

Closer? Sometimes?
:kiss3:
Come on dople...u r nice kidy come to me....:kiss3:

speaking of gujarati ladies and backsides, many years ago one of my teachers in a computer institute was a young gujju beauty by name of mayuri... she had a lovely, prominent backside that looked nice in her close-fitting shalwar-kameez suit.

i was besotted with her for some time though she was married... in one class i was staring at her and what she then did was play slowly with her necklace... and then she called out my name and asked me a technical question... i was ever-so-shy in those days and thus i fumbled... later, i narrated this happenings to a then friend of mine and he said that the lady was indicating to me that she was taken so i should keep away. :lol:

but now presenting my favorite gujju girl on indian screens, the lovely, sensual and vivacious helly shah... ooh, her lovely smile, luscious lips ( that one day shall meet my own luscious lips ), rounding and soft waist and a doll face and a enthusiastic manner :

helly-shah-swaragini.jpg

Actress-Helly-Shah-00001%2B%25281%2529.jpg

helly400.jpg

99b01f2c7ef006d0bc9c1ac3a3d754e4.jpg

------

@django :D
Interesting story bhai, and I presume this lady was the one that had a resemblance to Helly, maaaaaan are you obsesseddddddddd with Helly, why do you not contact her on facebook.
Helly Shah

it was supposed to be a defence forum-----:fie:

Aintnobodygotnotimeforthat.gifc200.gif

main toh prem pujari hoon... mera mool mantr hai "pyaar do, pyaar lo".

Interesting story bhai

nice days.

and sometime after, i was in love with a fellow-student though in a different course - seema, lovely seema.

wasn't able to declare love to her ( was shy then ) but all the students and some of the teachers in that institute's small branch knew.

she got engaged and then married and then left.

later, her male cousin ( a fellow-student there ) told me that i should have told him because he could have helped me.

one of my prominent memories about her is she climbing the steps to reach the institute and i looking at her through the glass door... she was wearing a dark-blue tight-fitting salwar-kameez suit and had braided her hair... she looked the most lovely i had seen her.

and I presume this lady was the one that had a resemblance to Helly

ah no.

helly actually reminds me of my current object of obsession.

in fact, amanda seyfried, aishwarya rai and sonakshi sinha too remind me of my object of obsession... round face ( or heart-shaped perhaps ), pointy chin, luscious lips, nice eyes and a heroine style :

amanda-seyfried-i-was-being-paid-10-of-what-my-male-co-star-was-getting.jpg

24-1445670159-aishwarya-rai-in-sanjay-leela-bhansalis-next.jpg

sonakshi-sinha-221-h.jpg

by the way, seema also had a round/heart-shaped face ( what a friend of mine called "moon face" ) and luscious lips... maybe i am partial to such female faces.

maaaaaan are you obsesseddddddddd with Helly, why do you not contact her on facebook.
Helly Shah

i know her fb page... but yes you have put in my mind the crying idea that i must contact her sooner or later on fb. :agree:

main toh prem pujari hoon... mera mool mantr hai "pyaar do, pyaar lo".

nice days.

and sometime after, i was in love with a fellow-student though in a different course - seema, lovely seema.

wasn't able to declare love to her ( was shy then ) but all the students and some of the teachers in that institute's small branch knew.

she got engaged and then married and then left.

later, her male cousin ( a fellow-student there ) told me that i should have told him because he could have helped me.

one of my prominent memories about her is she climbing the steps to reach the institute and i looking at her through the glass door... she was wearing a dark-blue tight-fitting salwar-kameez suit and had braided her hair... she looked the most lovely i had seen her.

ah no.

helly actually reminds me of my current object of obsession.

in fact, amanda seyfried, aishwarya rai and sonakshi sinha too remind me of my object of obsession... round face ( or heart-shaped perhaps ), pointy chin, luscious lips, nice eyes and a heroine style :

amanda-seyfried-i-was-being-paid-10-of-what-my-male-co-star-was-getting.jpg

24-1445670159-aishwarya-rai-in-sanjay-leela-bhansalis-next.jpg

sonakshi-sinha-221-h.jpg

by the way, seema also had a round/heart-shaped face ( what a friend of mine called "moon face" ) and luscious lips... maybe i am partial to such female faces.

i know her fb page... but yes you have put in my mind the crying idea that i must contact her sooner or later on fb. :agree:
Bhai you need to stop procrastinating in regards to your current object of desire (unless she is married) btw Helly does not have a pointy chin, she has the opposite of pointy, anyway this lady reminds me of my first obsession when i was no more than 14-16 yrs of age, she was a few yrs older and she kind of knew that this little tharki has the hots for her LOL, anyway nice colour and sweet breek features.kudos
neetu_0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Bhai you need to stop procrastinating in regards to your current object of desire (unless she is married) btw Helly does not have a pointy chin, she has the opposite of pointy, anyway this lady reminds me of my first obsession when i was no more than 14-16 yrs of age, she was a few yrs older and she kind of knew that this little tharki has the hots for her LOL, anyway nice colour and sweet breek features.kudos
neetu_0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

What a figure sir jee :smitten:
neetu-1.jpg

neetu_0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

My first crush was Pamela Anderson and.i was like 7-8 at that time :D
Damn she had really nice ballonies at that time :P

What a figure sir jee :smitten:
neetu-1.jpg

My first crush was Pamela Anderson and.i was like 7-8 at that time :D
Damn she had really nice ballonies at that time :P
Would luv to get my hands on her as would you:flame: waht is @jamahir opinion.
As for Pamela I honestly never found her all that appealing

:kiss3:
Come on dople...u r nice kidy come to me....:kiss3:

Errr .... let me see.

You're flying a Pakistani and an Arab flag.

You then want me to come to you.

Then you put a smoochy smiley.

Would you be extremely distressed if I (very) politely said no? We Indian males prefer women.

Back
Top Bottom