What's new

Whatever

No need to google her, i prefer Kainaat Arora over her for some obvious reasons....

kainaat_arora_glamorous_actress_photos_at_iifa_film_awards_2.jpg

nature has given her "obvious" goodness.

but her arms are thin and belly is flat... i dislike all this gymming-shimming delirium that has overtaken so many otherwise well-endowed ladies... i don't understand why they spoil their figure with dumb-bells and stomach crunches... it is so unfeminine.

i have a shirt of that color and shine... she and me matching-matching.

Tortuous subcutaneous venules

??

and cellulite puckering. What's not to love! :wub:

:tup:

Now this chick does thunder thighs nice ..... @jamahir @Zibago @django

maxresdefault.jpg

Sheena+Shahabadi+01.jpg

Sheena Shahabdi from Gaddam Gang.

those thighs are lovely and have potential to grow bigger, given sufficient nutrition.

Natural is the correct word...Yes 100% ....over the course of time and with the help of unnamed individuals who spent quite hard time in development..She achieve this success....:D

i have a shirt of that color and shine... she and me matching-matching.
Sure may be you have other matching stuff also which is not visible...:lol:

Poppy Drayton from The Shannara Chronicles

actress-poppy-drayton-attends-the-the-shannara-chronicles-press-room-picture-id480292926

Although I haven't decided which one is prettier, She or her co-star Austin Butler.

She has a lovely behind. I'm into behinds off late. More than legs or chests.

Love flawless backs too. Spending lots of time off and on in Gujarat off late. Lovely women.

She has a lovely behind. I'm into behinds off late. More than legs or chests.

Love flawless backs too. Spending lots of time off and on in Gujarat off late. Lovely women.

speaking of gujarati ladies and backsides, many years ago one of my teachers in a computer institute was a young gujju beauty by name of mayuri... she had a lovely, prominent backside that looked nice in her close-fitting shalwar-kameez suit.

i was besotted with her for some time though she was married... in one class i was staring at her and what she then did was play slowly with her necklace... and then she called out my name and asked me a technical question... i was ever-so-shy in those days and thus i fumbled... later, i narrated this happenings to a then friend of mine and he said that the lady was indicating to me that she was taken so i should keep away. :lol:

but now presenting my favorite gujju girl on indian screens, the lovely, sensual and vivacious helly shah... ooh, her lovely smile, luscious lips ( that one day shall meet my own luscious lips ), rounding and soft waist and a doll face and a enthusiastic manner :

helly-shah-swaragini.jpg

Actress-Helly-Shah-00001%2B%25281%2529.jpg

helly400.jpg

99b01f2c7ef006d0bc9c1ac3a3d754e4.jpg

------

@django :D

No offense intended to anyone, but this married and taken funda per my personal experience is only for books or movies.

Not saying that married women are extra frisky. Just that they are women. With needs. Needs that are not always fulfilled. Or happiness and self worth achieved.

No offense intended to anyone, but this married and taken funda per my personal experience is only for books or movies.

Not saying that married women are extra frisky. Just that they are women. With needs. Needs that are not always fulfilled. Or happiness and self worth achieved.
You can said that immoral thing since u r D.P is enough to understand what u wish for and for sure even u r D.P girl married she can be taken any time by anyone...just need notes...even she is married...

You can said that immoral thing since u r D.P is enough to understand what u wish for and for sure even u r D.P girl married she can be taken any time by anyone...just need notes...even she is married...

I've never even smooched my cousin though.

Get the creeps just thinking about it.

Yuck!

Back
Top Bottom