What's new

Whatever

ces-2016.jpg

A 3D drawing pen from xyzPrinting is displayed during a press event for CES 2016 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. PLA, a corn-based plastic material, gets pushed through the tip of the pen so that it comes out melted and then cools so the user can draw 3D objects with no computer or software, which can also be used to repair 3D-printed items.Ethan Miller/ Getty Images
ces-2016.jpg

Luminion by Ubiant glows during a press event for CES 2016 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Luminion displays the a user's energy consumption using a lights system as well as Ubiant's Hemis cloud system and compares it with that of the community to encourage practices to reduce energy consumptionEthan Miller/ Getty Images
ces-2016.jpg

A member the public uses the zero hand-controlled robotics kit, during the CES Unveiled press event in Las Vegas, NevadaDavid McNew/ Getty Images
ces-2016.jpg

People look at Digisole smart shoes, which are controlled by a smartphone app for various actions such as automatic shoe tightening, foot warming, shock absorption measuring and calories burnedDavid McNew/ Getty Images
ces-2016.jpg

Jonathan Graff, director of clinical research for Apira Science, prepares himself for demonstrating the company's iDerma Facial Beautification System, which is designed to treat various skin-related disordersRick Wilking/ Reuters

Jonathan Graff tries on the iDerma Facial Beautification System. Described as a 'LED-based light-therapy system', the iDerma has been developed to enhance the consumer's overall complexion, making skin look more supple and radiant, while diminishing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and facial rhytidsRick Wilking/ Reuters
ces-2016.jpg

The Lily Camera, the world's first throw-and-shoot-camera that combines computer vision, GPS and stable, high-resolution image capture.Alex Wong/ Getty Images
ces-2016.jpg

The Allie 360-degree camera using two lenses on opposite sides is shown at The CES Unveiled press event, in Las Vegas, Nevada ahead of the CES 2016 Consumer Electronics Show.David McNew/ Getty Images
ces-2016.jpg

Three 3D printers from xyzPrinting, including the da Vinci Mini 3D printer (L) are displayed during a press event for CES 2016. The 7.8-cubic-inch, USD 269 da Vinci Min, scheduled to be available in the second quarter of 2016, uses templates received by wireless transmission or USB.Ethan Mille

Happy Belated Lohri to you to. :-)

in kaziranga rt. now :D,,,very bad network,,will watch tomorrow..
btw happy lohri to both of u :-)

Thanks. It's a soothing song and shouldn't have made you sad. :(

I'm planning to perform it somewhere, but now would prepare another song, as don't want to make people sad. :sick:

beautiful piece,,,dont know somehow it made me sad.

Happy Belated Lohri to you to. :-)

Thanks. It's a soothing song and shouldn't have made you sad. :(

I'm planning to perform it somewhere, but now would prepare another song, as don't want to make people sad. :sick:
i meant it as a compliment,evoking sentiment,,it a beautiful song :toast_sign:
sorry,,for creating any doubts,,wasnt my intention:undecided:

@Jayanta @jaunty @The_Sidewinder @zootinali @The Huskar @Brahmaputra Mail aru somogro bihu boliya raiz
bhogalir subhessa jasilo:-)
assamese-bhogali-bihu-jolpan.jpg

happy uruka guys!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom