What's new

Whatever

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1453136962.690979.jpg

LOL

If you believe it's a propaganda should you not be deleting it?
I should, locked it just for that.
If not, edit your post or delete my thread.
I don't like somebody mocking me like this.
Dear, i will not mock you, ever. I try to use proper language as much as i can. I have only mocked the writer, or you can say the article. Its a two way street, a saying comes to my mind(hope you understand), "Dosroon ki pagri uchalney sey pehley, upney pugrey key under dekh lena chaiye." Again it is not target towards you, thread deleted....

very good duet, didn't miss too much... jodi number 1.

the ladies in the background were cheering loudly..
The guy is diick stupid n those ladies weren't cheering but laughing their a$$es off as he kept forcing his hand into her boobies. At one point when it became too obvious she even tried pushing him back but he was too dumb to take a hint.

She deserves better.:cry:

didn't quite understand the fellow.

Preposition: asking for sex. :happy:

The guy is diick stupid n those ladies weren't cheering but laughing their a$$es off as he kept forcing his hand into her boobies. At one point when it became too obvious she even tried pushing him back but he was too dumb to take a hint.

She deserves better.:cry:

i see.

i must watch once more.

Preposition: asking for sex. :happy:

yeah but what i didn't understand was the fellow's method of proposition... is the cartoon saying that he is hesitant or is it depicting some observation of modern male behavior??

yeah but what i didn't understand was the fellow's method of proposition... is the cartoon saying that he is hesitant or is it depicting some observation of modern male behavior??
I found this on some anti feminist page. The cartoon is mocking feminists for their belief that all men want from women is their coochies.

I found this on some anti feminist page. The cartoon is mocking feminists for their belief that all men want from women is their coochies.

this is my take.

there is certainly the fact that generally, men and ladies cannot be just friends, and i dislike these fake-feminists ( they are not real feminists ) taking both sides of the argument and furthering their perverted agenda.

they use "oh, men look at us like we are only sex objects !!"... in many cases that is the case... how else?? and how about females looking at some men in a "sex object" manner??

@Blue Marlin I've deleted my Post from that thread, as it's going to derail it. I request you to delete your post to.

Nah - it was me who posted two links before Manticore's posts. I had even quoted your post - You might have overlooked it.

A Lier was exposed - :sick: It's not important who exposed him. :enjoy:

@Blue Marlin I've deleted my Post from that thread, as it's going to derail it. I request you to delete your post to.

Nah - it was me who posted two links before Manticore's posts. I had even quoted your post - You might have overlooked it.

A Lier was exposed - :sick: It's not important who exposed him. :enjoy:
done

@HRK you gave me a warning for trolling today. But you probably did not read whole conversation. I wasn't flaming either. But anyways its ur forum and u r boss. I wish to be banned if proven a troll. go through my history and my comments.

@HRK you gave me a warning for trolling today. But you probably did not read whole conversation. I wasn't flaming either. But anyways its ur forum and u r boss. I wish to be banned if proven a troll. go through my history and my comments.

i have issued several Waring to the several members of different nationalities in these two days so cant say for sure you are talking about which post....

BTW based on my limited experience I can tell you with certainty that all others were also of the same opinion like you .... 'always balm the other party of conversation' .....

Regards,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom