What's new

Whatever

hello, i am too tired to reply to those who have quoted me or tagged me... will reply tomorrow ( sunday ).

screenshot-mobile facebook com 2016-01-17 13-33-56.png

anyone can provide me link of chankya neeti pdf files?

@Levina can't reply to your latest thread. It's in senior cafe. :sad:
Never mind.
It's closed anyway.

WAJsal said:
Pathetic to say the least, the writer seems to have put all the blame on PA, while ignoring the bad elements in Indian leadership. Wasn't even worth a read, @@Levina , do not post such propaganda,

Source: Simple Step India Can Take To Make Pakistan Army Change Its Ways

Propaganda???
Of what kind???
Asking the Indian authorities to open up the gates for Pakistanis is a propaganda???
And who said that the writer did not take into consideration Indian politics and its part in not thawing relations with Pak?

And I would prefer my thread to be deleted rather than be closed and accused of propagating certain propaganda.
WAJsal said:
in fact do so in stupid and Funny thread, one can use a good laugh every now and then.
Taunting me? Are you???
Would you like it if I were to post same on ur thread?

Never mind.
It's closed anyway.

Propaganda???
Of what kind???
Asking the Indian authorities to open up the gates for Pakistanis is a propaganda???
And who said that the writer did not take into consideration Indian politics and its part in not thawing relations with Pak?

And I would prefer my thread to be deleted rather than be closed and accused of propagating certain propaganda.

Taunting me? Are you???
Would you like it if I were to post same on ur thread?
Deleting it will kill the fun of it, let people enjoy it. PA is not to be blamed, it is dictators, sick generalization is always annoying. No i am not taunting you.

Deleting it will kill the fun of it, let people enjoy it.
As in???
If you believe it's a propaganda should you not be deleting it?
PA is not to be blamed, it is dictators, sick generalization is always annoying
Like I do not expect your ppl to go ga-ga about our army and leaders, don't expect the same from the our articles either.
Criticism is part and parcel of this game.
No i am not taunting you.
If not, edit your post or delete my thread.
I don't like somebody mocking me like this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom