What's new

Whatever

I hope you lot don't mind to be reminded again but I hereby invite @Indos, @Shotgunner51, @tranquilium, @Genesis, @Yizhi, @XiangLong, @Nihonjin1051 and @Lure to Ars Imperatoria Forum. Don't do anything daft though, as I am one of the wielders of the Moderator's Mace. :D

I also hope that @SvenSvensonov and @Chinese-Dragon will become active again here. :)

Hey thanks a lot for the invitation. I'm recently working hard to form my own software company. It takes a lot of time especially if one has limited resources. However I'll definitely join and make contribution in my free time.

How is IT industry in China by the way? I'm seeing crazy numbers. The industry is growing around 12% which is 5 base points more from overall economic growth. It seems like IT industry will have much more influence in Chinese economy in the upcoming years. What do you think?

lol.. some of our servers are experiencing Bot attacks from somewhere in China!
We are all sipping coffee and watching it's effects. This is great experience. And they keep changing their IP !!

@jamahir who's your ataleeq for Urdu?

when i was 12 or 13, there was a old maulana who would come to my house to teach me and my brothers... i dropped out quite early because i didn't like the fellow... and then i didn't find the inclination to learn... maybe i should have not dropped out.

@mike2000 is back A word, bad mate, please!

Thanks to you posting that Lavoine song utterly off-topic in the French speek b-ah-d angliche thread,
just on account of showing off your emotional sensibility and mastery of French through the posting
of an admittedly delicious and charming souvenir,
I find myself singing the darn song 4-5 times in loop when walking around, pour les courses for instance.

It's OK in general because I sing reasonably well and almost understandable a temporary OCD as I'm single BUT …
it has raised hopes on the street and I am now in danger of being romantically harassed because of you!!! :mad:

So that I think you'll find it reasonable if, as a mate, I ask you to atone for reckless sentimentality by …
going to check your F-35 fan lift thread and read through my last post there, as a very soft penance.

I'll trust you'll like it and want your opinion on it!

There consider yourself duly chastised once done and good evening at home, Tay. ;)

Last edited:
How is IT industry in China by the way? I'm seeing crazy numbers. The industry is growing around 12% which is 5 base points more from overall economic growth. It seems like IT industry will have much more influence in Chinese economy in the upcoming years. What do you think?

Doing well so far. What shows promise is the Internet Plus initiative launched this year, you may have heard of it.

China unveils road map for 'Internet plus' - People's Daily Online

@BDforever

BDforever engaging with the trolls and trying to drive his point/message home.
\/\/\/

5b15e45544c598741abe44126305a0b2.jpg

@mike2000 is back A word, bad mate, please!

Thanks to you posting that Lavoine song utterly off-topic in the French speek b-ah-d angliche thread,
just on account of showing off your emotional sensibility and mastery of French through the posting
of an admittedly delicious and charming souvenir,
I find myself singing the darn song 4-5 times in loop when walking around, pour les courses for instance.

It's OK in general because I sing reasonably well and almost understandable a temporary OCD as I'm single BUT …
it has raised hopes on the street and I am now in danger of being romantically harassed because of you!!! :mad:

So that I think you'll find it reasonable if, as a mate, I ask you to atone for reckless sentimentality by …
going to check your F-35 fan lift thread and read through my last post there, as a very soft penance.

I'll trust you'll like it and want your opinion on it!

There consider yourself duly chastised once done and good evening at home, Tay. ;)

Ahahahah.....you are welcome mon pote. I can recommend you more sensual classic old school french musics. For me they are still the best slow songs of all times(with zouk as well ).
Plus i myself have used quite a few to get hot chicks by my side when I was still a teen. :D
You know chicks here love it(frenchies as well). :enjoy: Vive la France .:cheers:

when i was 12 or 13, there was a old maulana who would come to my house to teach me and my brothers... i dropped out quite early because i didn't like the fellow... and then i didn't find the inclination to learn... maybe i should have not dropped out.

That i knew! Asking 'bout ur new class here, PDF?

That i knew! Asking 'bout ur new class here, PDF?

oh sorry !! there is none yet though i am counting on @Zibago ... @rubyjackass and i had decided on last monday to start but that didn't happen... coming monday perhaps... what say, rubyjackass??

the chinese member who had evinced interest in learning urdu hasn't replied to my message in his own thread.

When the Mig-29 shoots you.........

Cool.:enjoy:

i have seen the last bit on liveleaks in early 2014 i think.

these fsa terrorists, as also the former ntc terrorists in libya, have the habit of saying "allah hu akbar", invoking god to help them... yet god ( if existent ) doesn't help these criminals automatically and they always have to get nato to help them... in 2011 among the jamahiri activists was the saying about the libya invasion that the ntc "rebels" when they say "allah hu akbar" actually mean "nato hu akbar".

Back
Top Bottom