What's new

Whatever

i agree, the bangles are nice.

at the right moment in two years maybe, i will ask bd bhai to gift those to me... there are a pair of hands that i want to slide those bangles onto. :D

and that reminds me... the song "maula mere maula" has some nice ear pendants that the hero buys for the heroine ( Anwar - Maula Mere Maula Aankhein Teri Kitni Haseen Ke Inka Aashique - RoopKumar Rathod - YouTube ).
dugna paise lagega :whistle: after 2 years, you will be bakra :P

@BDforever got mad I missed this tag (somehow!)

Great work bhai.....very pretty.

One of your businesses about this kinda stuff?
yes :flame:

High school sweetheart of mine, she is into jewelry design now in HK still (where I lived many many years ago)...quite a successful business owner herself!

Dhaka I have heard from my friends is quite the up and coming city on the globe. You are definitely in store for good prosperous times my friend!

@Nilgiri now post some Nithya menon's picture, i will be cooled down :angel:

Right away boss

Oh look @jamahir can enjoy it too ;)

nithya_menon_cute_photos_stills_saree_ishq_movie_6185.jpg

High school sweetheart of mine, she is into jewelry design now in HK still (where I lived many many years ago)...quite a successful business owner herself!

Dhaka I have heard from my friends is quite the up and coming city on the globe. You are definitely in store for good prosperous times my friend!
highschool sweetheart ? :azn: still have not get over it ? lol and thanks :D
and for your info :big_boss:
US company KPC to construct World's 2nd tallest building in Dhaka, Bangladesh

at the right moment in two years maybe, i will ask bd bhai to gift those to me... there are a pair of hands that i want to slide those bangles onto
Finally!!!!
Congratulations!!! :tup:
So is it the same Manglorean Christian??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom